Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mental Messages

Mad Cow

Is there a way to send a mental message to someone, via your mind, without physically telling them in person or through mail?

Depends on who you ask.

I sent you a word and image with my mind just now. I guess that tells you if I can or not, at least. :su

I think I sent my dog one. I was thinking I wish someone would come back to the kitchen and see if its time to eat. She was laying in the door way and suddenly jumped up and ran to the living room getting people by the hand and making them follow her to the kitchen.

Is there a way to send a mental message to someone, via your mind, without physically telling them in person or through mail?

Happens all the time usually between close family members during highly traumatic events. And the message is usually contextual rather than material.

• Like 1

Yes. Yet, as with any messaging service....it isn't always acknowledged/received.

Many can be, return to sender. Doesn't mean it wasn't sent. :st

I am looking at a pen right now....what color is it?

Interesting,

You see, sending/receiving a mental message isn't as closed off as a note or text.

Most of the time what is received is not just the superficial of say, a pen/ink colour but what is received/sent is what you are really thinking about. :whistle:

Interesting,

You see, sending/receiving a mental message isn't as closed off as a note or text.

Most of the time what is received is not just the superficial of say, a pen/ink colour but what is received/sent is what you are really thinking about. :whistle:

A sailboat!!

No, I get what you're saying, I think.

Edited by _Only

I think I sent my dog one. I was thinking I wish someone would come back to the kitchen and see if its time to eat. She was laying in the door way and suddenly jumped up and ran to the living room getting people by the hand and making them follow her to the kitchen.

I love this! I can believe it because I've experienced animals reading my mind.

I don't think it's possible to just make up your mind you want to send a message to someone and then do it ....... certainly not in the sense of the other person receiving the exact wording you tried to send them. The best you could hope for is that they would get a strong feeling that you wanted them to contact you.

You often hear stories of people receiving these 'messages' from someone who is in distress, but I can't recall anyone successfully contacting others through extreme joy or some other emotion. Does anyone know of an instance of this?

Two female members of my family got strong messages of distress from me when I was giving birth two weeks early ...... we were hundreds of miles apart. On another occasion I dreamt about a friend's partner coming to me and saying clearly: "You don't have to worry about C., she's in hospital now and having x-rays ...... she'll be fine". I only discovered the next day when he phoned me that the day before her horse had reared up and then fallen on top of her, rolling over her head. So that message was very precise and spoken, but I don't for a minute think that he intentionally sent it to me. I think it's more likely that I was simply picking up her distress because I already had a close connection with her. I think that's an important factor: that you have already got a strong connection with the other person. (Don't get me started on Group Soul connections!).