Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A Few Blog Questions

Left-Field

I noticed that with the new update there is some change to how blogs are now displayed.

The first question I have is about when one clicks on a member's blog - as opposed to clicking on a blog entry within the blog - we now see only a part of each blog entry with the option to "Read Full Entry" if we choose.

Before the update, entire blog entries were displayed when we viewed a member's blog. Is there anyway to set it up like that now?

The other question I have pertains to how blog entries are displayed when clicking on a member's blog - again, as opposed to clicking on a blog entry itself.

Before the update the blog entries were displayed in the same font and size, etc as one would see them when actually clicking on a specific entry within the blog. It now seems that they appear only in one pre-set font and size.

I know this isn't entirely true though because I played around with some of my entries and noticed some of them would have parts displayed in the new font or size, etc that I gave to them.

It didn't display the entire entry the way I had it written though, and for the most part, all my entries were displayed in a pre-set font, etc as opposed to being what one would see when they click to read the full entry.

Is there any way to have the blog entries displayed in the same manner one would see them upon clicking to read the full entry?

I may have more questions about the blogs later, but at the moment, these were the things I was wondering about.

Thank you.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Left-Field

• Saru

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Before the update, entire blog entries were displayed when we viewed a member's blog. Is there anyway to set it up like that now?

Not that i know of, it was unwieldy having the entire blog entries shown like that.

Is there any way to have the blog entries displayed in the same manner one would see them upon clicking to read the full entry?

Again, not that i'm aware of - the font should really be consistant when browsing entries.