Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Interview with Christian Jinns

painter12

Interview with Christian Jinns (Islamic Exorcism)

i dont know it is real or not. even if it is fake still good acting though.

short info about jinn (genie):

jinn (or djinn) is an unseen being mostly called as ghost or satan. satan is evil and from jinn family. but all jinns aren't bad. they are like humans. they have free will, may be good or bad. they choose their relions, beliefs as people do. bad ones become devil. they can speak via possessed person's mouth...

Interesting, im wondering if the christian jinns beliefs match up to the bible. i will concur or dissagree after i watch it. (dont believe in jinns as theres only angels and fallen angels) are jinns different from angels in islamic beliefs. i stated my own beliefs not as to provoke yours but as to stay loyal to my own, any offence is not intended but inevitable as we have conflicting theologies. i will try my best to be civil with out being a people pleaser at the exspense of my beliefs.

1. Are Jinn catchers a part of the koran?

2. is it advised to allow jinns to speak through people?

3. Do islamic people believe in the holyspirit of god that is given to those who believe in him. ( in christianity we cant be possed by demons, if we are filled with the holy spirit)

4. If the jinn was a christian it wouldnt off laughed when saying the name jesus?

in my opinion from the view of my beliefs, a demon wouldnt want any one to believe in christianity and it would be benefical for them to pretend to be a christian and be converted to islam. that being said christianity is not for spirits but for people.

God made a promise to the jews that they would always be his choosen people, god being all knowing, wouldnt commit to a task that he wasnt going to complete.

Interview with Christian Jinns (Islamic Exorcism)

i dont know it is real or not. even if it is fake still good acting though.

short info about jinn (genie):

jinn (or djinn) is an unseen being mostly called as ghost or satan. satan is evil and from jinn family. but all jinns aren't bad. they are like humans. they have free will, may be good or bad. they choose their relions, beliefs as people do. bad ones become devil. they can speak via possessed person's mouth...

Honestly, I lasted a minute the girl is clearly uncontrollably giggling behind that scarf, her eyes are even bright with tears of laughter. The notion of a "christian jinn" is beyond ridiculous.

Edit to add: Case in point, if this was a "christian Jinn possessing the girl it would have taken the face and head coverings off don't you think?

Edited by libstaK
  • Like 1