Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What the Aliens Want?

I know one thing, they don't want to us knowing what they are doing. Thats why most of the reports happen early in the morning around 2 or 3, while everyone is fast asleep. If they wanted everyone to know they could just land in NYC, Paris, and Tokyo but they don't, hence they want the secrecy.

All the governments of the world are helping them to achieve their goal. What is there goal? From what the abductees are saying through hypnosis it involves some sort of hybridization between us and them.

Edited by comet44

I do not believe the Governments of the world colluding for the sake of aliens is a plausible ideal.

After all, you mean the same Governments that went chasing WMD's the same Governments that cannot stop Whaling, or the Sea Shepard for that matter, this would also be the same Governments who objected to France destroying an Atoll for Nuclear testing, or the same Governments that were unable to stop the recent launches from North Korea? The UN is a toothless Tiger that cannot achieve much more than sitting on it's hands, and these are the people who are operating this delicate operation under our noses without anyone except some fringe crackpots managing to catch on?

Do you really believe that?

Do you understand the difficulties encountered with hybridisation?

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

I do believe that the words "the" and "want" need to be eliminated from the question, as we simply have no irrefutable evidence to suggest that extraterrestrials beings are, in any way, involved with our planet. None whatsoever.

I know one thing, they don't want to us knowing what they are doing. Thats why most of the reports happen early in the morning around 2 or 3, while everyone is fast asleep. If they wanted everyone to know they could just land in NYC, Paris, and Tokyo but they don't, hence they want the secrecy.

All the governments of the world are helping them to achieve their goal. What is there goal? From what the abductees are saying through hypnosis it involves some sort of hybridization between us and them.

Maybe you would like to explain exactly why all the governments of the world are helping them. Or, better still, become a member of your countries government, find out what they are hiding, then come back and tell us.

Honestly, dont you think that if this was the case, somebody would have come forward by now and told us . All the governments of the world would have to include thousands of people all keeping this secret from us. It is human nature to spill the beans. It has not happened.

Governments of this world know as much about aliens as you or I.

Which , just in case you did not realise, is zilch, not a sausage....nothing!

Let's take a look at the question of what aliens might want. First off, one must assume the aliens possess some advanced form of technology to be able to traverse the galaxy/universe. This would inherently diminish the need for any type of slave labor as they would undoubtedly have developed robotics/ machinery. Minerals or ores? They exist elsewhere in the universe in much greater quantities than the Earth and are easier to obtain. The same goes for water. Food? Any race of space faring beings without the ability to produce their own food during travel would be committing virtual suicide from the beginning. There's not much left for the Earth or it's inhabitants to offer except for a) scientific study by the 'aliens' or 2) Biodiversity, a new biosphere which could be beneficial in the development of medicines or other organic compounds. Neither of which is inherently hostile or 'malevolent'. Just my $0.02. :tu:

Ok, first, not everyone is sleeping at 2-3 AM....Especially 95% of teenagers.

Second, IF " aliens " exist, and IF they come here, you have 2 things wrong with your thinking.( at least )

One : .....Anything advanced enough to get here, take people and experiment with them, put them back to bed....They do not need any Governments help.

Second : If " they " wanted to do any kind of experimenting on " humans " they have free pickings on Homeless people, third world countries, etc....

The population of humans is " over - populated ", and it would not be hard to grab some up off the streets, and better yet, out in the open tundra's, and open fields of Africa.Why go through all the trouble of locked doors, windows, and witnesses.Grab up the homeless, they will not be missed, they would not have to bring them back.

• Like 2

The population of humans is " over - populated ", and it would not be hard to grab some up off the streets, and better yet, out in the open tundra's, and open fields of Africa.Why go through all the trouble of locked doors, windows, and witnesses.Grab up the homeless, they will not be missed, they would not have to bring them back.

Or they could abduct Billy-Bob the goat farmer whose uneducated sounding rendition of the events would cast suspicion and doubt, thus discrediting the entire abduction theory.

Ooooohh.....wait, they already do that. :lol:

They want our women :w00t: they saw that movie "Earth WOMEN are EASY" and now what are we to do? HEY Aliens.Take my wife Please! Im afraid they'll take her and she still finds her way back home :w00t: ,Or do they just want a Japaniese Vending machine that sells womens used underwear or Al bunddy's socks for fuel? We would send them to our leader But I think they just might think were messing with them and we might get ZAPPED.They also might be here to collect the rent we owe them,I know we lost the cleaning deposit on this planet.They might have seen something on our planet from afar and come to investgate it,Ya know like the Great Wall of China or the Grand Canyon or even Don Kings Hair Do.Who knows what they want,Next time we see one I'll be sure to ask.

• Like 2

I think they want good diplomatic relations with us, but seeing how we're still fighting among ourselves they dont think we're ready. If we can't coexist with each other, what makes anyone think we could do so with aliens?

No one knows what aliens might want from us, most likely nothing if they have the technology to cross the vastness of space. The only viable option I can think of is that we might be amusing to them...kind of a tragic comedy perhaps?

mmm... i have an interesting theory on this topic... the aliens want our kittens ;O

molly-anne :wub:

I can't say with 100% certainty that there is no life out there. Enough tax money has been spent looking and listening for me to think science and govts aren't 100% either. But I am as of yet not convinced of any "evidence" that aliens have been here currently or in the past.

But assuming aliens would think like humans (cacao, silk, black pepper) who knows what exotics they may find here. Maybe our watery world will stand out in space and demand exploration. Maybe our aquatic animals would be of interest. Maybe they've spent all their "energy" on technology and would be fascinated by our music, art, athletics. But if they don't think (etc) like us, who knows?

I would take them up on a ride, for sure. :) It would remind me a bit of Squanto.

Edited by QuiteContrary

They want Pistachios. Paul told them about the tasty nut. :whistle:

If they exist and do want something, there's really nothing we could do to stop them from taking it.

If they exist and do want something, there's really nothing we could do to stop them from taking it.

Wanna bet?

633767795674746740_AlienVsChuckNorris_answer_8_xlarge.jpeg

• Like 1

We all know what they want ! Hum ? It rhymes with Honey. Or Yummy. or was it Lets just Eat ! :alien::cry:

post-68971-0-41952800-1336004919_thumb.j

They want Pistachios. Paul told them about the tasty nut. :whistle:

Isn't that one a cracker! I loved Paul!

How have you been dear Arenee? Have not seen much of you of late.

If aliens exist, they would obviously want what makes us unique. It's not minerals, slave labor, or anything like that. It would probably be the fundamentals about what makes us tick, our DNA, our bio-energy, hell...maybe even our souls? If a soul actually exists. Theoretically it would be wise to accumulate the best traits from a variety of species, then weave them into the ultimate being, or form of life. Kind of like a forced survival of the fittest, except through artificially engineered means.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

Perhaps Earth is the only place in the universe with chocolate?

That would make a trip across the galaxy reasonable IMO. h025.gif

Perhaps Earth is the only place in the universe with chocolate?

That would make a trip across the galaxy reasonable IMO. h025.gif

Ah! Well they might want our Beer!

Isn't that one a cracker! I loved Paul!

How have you been dear Arenee? Have not seen much of you of late.

I'm glad you got the reference. I loved that movie as I quote it quite often now.

I've been well. No internet access makes for an absent arenee...oopsy almost put my real name out there. Not that many of you don't know it! Hi guys! I've missed you all. Glad to be back. Hopefully I won't disappear for so long again.