Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

One in seven thinks end of world is coming

Still Waters

Too late, the Zombs have taken over.

Every Star Trek fan knows, "all good things must come to an end" Any day, any time, however it comes rock, gama ray burst or our own devices, I don't give it much thought.

Lol, very true!

How is this even news? It doesn't matter if its 1 person believing it or 1 billion - its still nonsense.

I don't think 'the world is going to end', but I do think there will be some sort of planetary, or cosmic event as we aline with the galactic plane of gravity.

You do realise that that's literally a meaningless sentence don't you?

It has to happen eventually. Now is as good as a time as any.

I predict within five years we'll all be dead.

• Like 1

You can't fix stupid.

You know what really p***es me off with this "end of the world" problem, I've payed all that money for life insurance and it won't do me any good now. Could've bought a 50 year bond instead for retirem...oh wait, still screwed! :cry:

Seriously though, point is...you never know when your time is up until the last second. And nobody can predict that, not even the Mayans. Why? Because the path of our future is NOT100% guaranteed, no matter what we hear, see, or think.

Best not to know anyway because it will drive you and me fringin' nuts!

Edited by Purifier
  • Like 2

You know what really p***es me off with this "end of the world" problem, I've payed all that money for life insurance and it won't do me any good now. Could've bought a 50 year bond instead for retirem...oh wait, still screwed! :cry:

Seriously though, point is...you never know when your time is up until the last second. And nobody can predict that, not even the Mayans. Why? Because the path of our future is NOT100% guaranteed, no matter what we hear, see, or think.

Best not to know anyway because it will drive you and me fringin' nuts!

You mean death insurance right? Cause you wont get a cent. The money is disbursed after you're proven dead so it doesn't matter does it? :whistle:

You mean death insurance right? Cause you wont get a cent. The money is disbursed after you're proven dead so it doesn't matter does it? :whistle:

Yeah funny thing is, they call it Life Insurance over here where I live. (The fringin' irony!) When I first heard that as a kid, I thought it guaranteed you long life or something. Well anyway, our life insurance or life policies over here are legal contracts with terms, that usually pays for funeral costs an pays a beneficiary upon one's death. Also, the contract can have limitations in case of specific events, in which exclusions are often written into the contract to limit the liability of the insurer. With such claims as war, fraud, suicide, riot and civil commotion, THE END OF THE WORLD! <---(yeah that one is not really in there, but they should put it in anyway, right? *shrugs shoulders* I mean what the hell! So me, the insurer and my beneficiary are all gonna lose on that deal, which is what really made me think of the corny joke I made earlier.)

Edited by Purifier

Yeah funny thing is, they call it Life Insurance over here where I live. (The fringin' irony!) When I first heard that as a kid, I thought it guaranteed you long life or something. Well anyway, our life insurance or life policies over here are legal contracts with terms, that usually pays for funeral costs an pays a beneficiary upon one's death. Also, the contract can have limitations in case of specific events, in which exclusions are often written into the contract to limit the liability of the insurer. With such claims as war, fraud, suicide, riot and civil commotion, THE END OF THE WORLD! <---(yeah that one is not really in there, but they should put it in anyway, right? *shrugs shoulders* I mean what the hell! So me, the insurer and my beneficiary are all gonna lose on that deal, which is what really made me think of the corny joke I made earlier.)

It's pretty much the same all over the world... my agent keeps on calling it life insurance but I always correct him calling it death insurance :P

1) GMO - Mansanto "Genetically Modified food will eventually do the damage to the body sooner than we think--chemicals that kill and which is slowly contaminating whatever natural & organic crops & fields that are left. "Soylent Green" could become a possibility.

2) Honey Bee's are disappearing throughout the world--they are a necessity to the food chains survival

3) Climate Change - If people haven't noticed the drastic changes in weather patterns throughout the world, or unusual events in weather not normally found in specific areas with the last ten years or so, I hope they do now.

4) Underground Military Facilities Worldwide - I call it preparation of a sort. Governments don't invest big money for no reason. Does one ever wonder why the seed vault has been initiated.

5) Collecting all the Gold - Should we ask why? Are we slowly figuring out that the world currency, the worthless printed paper dollars are just blips on a computer screen. Are we all waiting for the Banks to call in all the loans and debts of everyone?

6) Martial Law - It's coming....

So, it may not all occur in December, but we sure aren't far off....

Nite Marcher, I agree that our position gets more precarious all the time. I wouldn't bet on a date, but not much would surprise me at this point. I'll keep hoping for the big turnaround though. Something's gotta give.

4) Underground Military Facilities Worldwide - I call it preparation of a sort. Governments don't invest big money for no reason. Does one ever wonder why the seed vault has been initiated.

Wait a minute, I thought that was Bill Gates idea or his investment?

Unless he owns the government, or.....HE IS THE GOVERNMENT! *scary organ music plays in background*

Edited by Purifier

Whats gonna take over from us, the ants or the spiders ?

Whats gonna take over from us, the ants or the spiders ?

Youve got birds and octopus/squid that would be in the running also as far as intelligence goes....

The "world" is not going to end any time soon, but in 70 odd years the majority of us here now won't be around to worry about it either way. Live life, be happy. Tomorrow is a mystery and yesterday is history just milk today for all it's worth, sleep and repeat.

• Like 4

The "world" is not going to end any time soon, but in 70 odd years the majority of us here now won't be around to worry about it either way. Live life, be happy. Tomorrow is a mystery and yesterday is history just milk today for all it's worth, sleep and repeat.

Agreed,but why are all these folk getting up tight about it ?..To believe a race that has become extinct and would think a t.v is magic is total rubbish,their weekend pleasure wasn't going to the movies but doing human sacrifice.

theres no harm in covering your bets on this day and taking a weeks holiday in a designated safe area

theres no harm in covering your bets on this day and taking a weeks holiday in a designated safe area

Would you like to buy some End of the World insurance?

How do you know where that safe area will be, if you don't know what will happen?

It is coming, every second brings it closer, when the sun swallows the earth.

Indeed..

...each one of the 156,000,000,000,000,000,000 seconds remaining does exacly that. It's a daily worry for many of us!

...To illustrate the sillyness, that immense number represents about 70 MILLION human lifetimes, back-to-back... :whistle:

Well I was skeptic about the end of the world but for sure I'm now convince it's the end of France now that a certain NL has been elected;

Bye bye France

Would you like to buy some End of the World insurance?

I'll have some of that. Will it work a bit like this?

CND.gif

• Like 1

I wonder if someone is gonna build a huge airport in Bugarach

Or build a drop zone to parachute to it :P

clicky here