Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Those with any psychic abilities, whats your

Mikko-kun

dundundun, I'm glad you ask, because it's not always obvious. You seem to sense those things to a greater extent than others, at the very least, but most people can sense those things to varying extent. This being heightened does seem to fit your chart.

Do you ever feel others see in you more or different things than what you are beneath the skin? Do you think you might illusionize them, give them what they want to have, even if it's more than what's in you? Like a gifted actor that makes acting into reality and not necessarily in a bad way. This might show up as them being more enthusiasted about you than what you think fits the picture.

Umm, I am always myself. However, I will adapt my speech to a person to make them feel comfortable and keep lines of communications open.

I guess what you are describing is, in a way, charisma? And, if so, than yes, I am extremely charismatic. When out to a bar, people flock to me.

But I also haven't had one person call/text me on this past new year, no one wish me happy birthday for 2 and no one calls or texts.

(There are other factors for this but the theme is what's important)

A bit like charisma, yeah, it can be that too a lot of times. I'm sorry for your social situation, there's some powerful signs in the air about this kind of thing happening to your generation this year.

One more question if you dont mind. Do you think you're most yourself when you're out at bar or anywhere outside home? Do you feel like it's more you? Or are you perhaps a more home-person and a more private person? This all considering where you'd prefer to spend your time. And, do you feel comfortable about all the people flocking to you at bar and other attention like that you might get? Feeling that way definetely doesn't make you a narcissist or anything.

Hi Mikko-Kun,

I'm only showing Quintiles below but obviously you have your own programme so you will spot the Kite and Regulus M.C., Actually Regulus does sit on the ecliptic, so is the same as parans!

http://www.mauricefernandez.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1989&start=0

You are gonna love this ha ha! Deep brooding passions, lots and lots of brooding karma and also grand quintiles, that should give you a headache, sorry about my humour but i don't have 666 stamped on my butt!

I feel most comfortable at home in bed reading about __ with my Cuddle Crew a.k.a my 4 pups. Behind closed doors I am a big weirdo with a huge child-like imagination and who would rather build a fort out of blankets and pillows then just watch tv. Out in public though, I just know who and who not to let see glimpses of that part of me. As far enjoying the attention, umm, I guess yes, because I crave conversation and social interaction; regardless of what the conversations are about. I have a history of severe childhood trauma (which sometimes I feel people can almost smell and mistake it for mystery), so I am very guarded and I am not one to have a one-night-stand.

I don't know, its kinda of working in my favor recently, because although I'm terrible lonely, people are beginning to know my face and that may find me well for my music career. :)

I was born in April, but I'm not into astrology. I have an ability or coincidence where I think of an obscure word or phrase (sometimes a certain number), open a book, glance at it, and see what I thought about before I did so. I can't always control this. It often just happens on its own.

I've experienced precognition and telepathy over the years. Some friends accused me of reading their minds. Synchronicities are an everyday occurrence. They come with the territory, but a few of them still blow my mind.

dundundun, thanks. I think your ascendant is on the latter side of Cancer sign. If so, I may have a confirmation to one asteroid possibly bestowing "psychic" abilities to all of us. I've not seen it used much but a member of another forum put in on table there. The asteroid's name is Pythia (432). And I put the word psychic to "" because it's more like giving a very accurate sense that you can use to decipher social gestures and such or perhaps symbolism. An article said that people with a personal planet aspecting it can understand and translate disabled people's, those who can't speak too well, talk to the rest of us. Translational/communicating/deciphering asteroid, I'd say. If you had it in Jupiter in an appropriate house or appropriately aspected or chart dynamics supporting it, it might give telepathy all I know. Dream-interpretation talent perhaps if in 12th or near Neptune, or aspected to influence your dream-world. All this if it's a "psychic" asteroid which it seems to be a tad bit more now.

I'm only showing Quintiles below but obviously you have your own programme

Kind of do, kind of dont. Made my own table to show all the harmonics, quintilies too, but can spot the aspects with a regular chart too, astro.com has great free chart thing they let you use and that's been enough for me. I dont know how familiar you're between astrology and life's relation monk, but I'm not familiar enough to say when smaller asteroids, centaurs and such are within the orb in other aspects than conjunction, especially not familiar enough to say the orb for them in quintiles and other more odd aspects' cases. Not saying you should discount your quintiles, but maybe you'd want to interpret the potential effects to find out if they've affected your past. I always look at the past when seeing whether anything in astrology is viable or not, because we can direct those energies and that makes present observations more questionable, but of course not invalid. So it's nice to get some input from those virgin to astrology like that, it has an own kind of value.

I could use a program to determine the latitude of the stars, that'd spare some work true, but astro.com has once again a good map of stars conjuncting any planets, and I can just check if their latitude too conjuncts or is close.

Detective Mystery, if I had to guess, you've an Aquarius ascendant, maybe near Capricorn. I'd say that your case sounds different, because it sounds like you get them but can't always interpret them to a more complete meaning, I mean it doesn't sound like you get them for some particular reason or can help translate anything with them. But they're there. Would you say that I'm right with that and that they're not part of the strongest part or section of your personality?

They have meaning, but it's a private matter. It's a very strange phenomenon. For instance, I talk or think about a certain person doing a certain thing in a certain place. I then observe the exact event in real life. This is very rare, though. It's more likely that I will hear or see something right after I talk or think about it. I'll mention taking a trip to Texas. I'll change the TV channel, and I'll hear someone say, "I'm headed for Texas." I might open a book at random and read the same kind of phrase. This kind of thing happens a lot.

16 ...o2...1974

Feebs, your chart suggests that you can handle a lot of responsibility even if you might come across that way on the surface, and that any ability you might have can be related to your sense of responsibility. The ability you might have, could be to "read the mood in advance", it might come in flashes. Tight aspects there so it may feel more powerful. Something like this?

Detective Mystery, I guess your case could be that you're just well-attuned to astrological energies, that it might come very naturally to you. I think of this explanation because we all experience those energies all the time, at the same time, and if everyone else took them naturally too, it'd be easier to foretell life. So, I think you can sense these energies like a lot of us too. I'm not in a position to say whether it's that or not, and whether that'd be psychic in your case, but seems plausible from my view. There's two tight aspects in your chart which may help this come out, I'd say your Jupiter tightly trining Moon's north node is the one. I feel that anything trining Jupiter can make you see those things beforehand... such trines can also boost your confidence to that part of you, in this case confidence to be a stronger person. Being a more complete person that recognices your "weak" (not really weak but something you might consider weak points inside) points, that might come more naturally to you, without thinking and more confidently and in advance too, because Jupiter is the "steps taken before their time" at times.

Edited by Mikko-kun
  • Like 1

Thank you Mikko-kun,

Oh my, I have a lot to look up! :D

One more thing, I had a conversation with a friend who I confided in about knowing that we would reconnect even though we only hung out once in high school, plus other details. Anyway, we spoke about that night just recently and he said that as I was confiding in him he began to feel "drained" and "couldn't move." He said I freaked him out but wasn't scared. He also said that the only other time he felt like that was when he went to a psychic but with her he was scared (who, after research, turned out to be a gypsy with not so great intentions)

That's true, Mikko-kun, in that I try to keep some negative personality traits in check. I'm not as combative and confrontational as I was in my youth. I turn the other cheek more now. I don't have to "win".

On the other hand, I experienced psychic events throughout my whole life. For instance, one of my dreams came true when I was a kid. That was one of the most alarming and disturbing episodes of my existence. I felt like I was in a daze for a whole day.

Can See Ghosts: Well, one ghost.

Lucid Dreamer: I can and do.

Auotmatic Writing: Or drawing as it is.

And I don't know what it's called, but I can slip myself into some state where it's as if I'm in another world (NOT SLEEPING!) and I can actually talk to other beings (ghosts, demons, angels, ect.).

Unreal, ja?

I never talk about mine. It is far better to keep it hidden and to use it without people noticing.

• 4 weeks later...

I have empathic abilities both emotionally and physically. I also ALWAYS know when my phone is going to ring. My birthdate is April 28, 1961... I'm a Taurus.

Are you sure that your body is not just sensitive to radio waves? Some people have the condition where they get sick from wifi/cell phones/ anything that emits a wave or signal. Some people don't have it that that to where they get sick, however they can still sense it.

• 3 weeks later...

MY birth sign, try Gemini. As for "abilities", let's say,I have "some" and leave it a that.:)

Well, I just conducted a private session with Mikko-Kun and I can personally attest that in my case at least, he has been deadly accurate. By deadly accurate, I mean if not 100%, damn near close to it...

Thanks Felix, I really appreciate it. I wanted to give you another reading for the date of your rites, but needed to do some research.

As I said on the last page, I'm wrapping up this research for now. Got things in my life I'll attend to, my life's dreams and practical life, get them going. But if anyone wants me to give them an interpretation, please PM me. I'm sorry to have it that way than me PM:ing you, but you must realise it saves me a lot of guesswork of whether you'd want me to give you an interpretation or not, I'm an astrologer not a mind-reader to that extent... or maybe I am but I'm not going to use that ability for that, whatever the case may be. Everything we exchange privately is absolutely confidential on my side at least, you're free to use what I say as you like.

I'm considering requesting this topic be locked, but first another post to recap everything I've discovered so far:

Zodiac (signs and all that)

- Water signs (Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces): good eye for what goes on inside people, healers in their ways.

- Fire signs (Aries, Leo, Sagittarius): also good eye for people, good instincts, premonitions and perhaps clairsight.

- Between water and fire: "true sight", very good instinctual "hunch". Can be edgy people as an offset though.

- Earth signs (Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn): I considered them actually the least psychic, especially Taurus, but it's the sign of hand palm readers, and I think all earth signs have some proficiency to learning more about what they touch physically, than other signs have.

- Air signs (Gemini, Libra, Aquarius): thinking power. While these also might not be the psychic signs, they at least seem to have more thinking capacity. More sceptics seem ot have air or earth emphasis in their charts. However, air energy can be used to weed out what's relevant from the other hunches, and to connect and refine things you'd otherwise not know what to do with. So in a sense, air sign energy might be the "glue" that puts together different senses of other energies. I'm not so sure about this but it's what I think it's useful for, when it comes to psychic things.

Celestial bodies (Planets and other lil' and big rocks) (everyone has all planets and other rocks in their charts somewhere, remember that, so you dont "not have" anything really, just different forms of that something)

- Sun sign astrology: aka the kind of astrology where you say "my sign is gemini/libra/scorpio/whatever... it's not invalid, on the contrary, but there's much more than just that to it, much more that is veeeery relevant to this psychic theme. Planet-wise, many other relevant planets and asteroid(s).

- Pythia (432 identification number). Asteroid that seems to mark where our psychic power is. More accurately, it seems to be a sense, a keen hunch-kind of thing, an uncanny sense, something which I wouldn't say is otherworldly per say, but still something other people dont usually have. We're often blind to our strengths so if you're interested, I really recommend you checking this on your chart or taking a reading from me or another astrologer regarding this particular asteroid.

- Jupiter. Premonition.

- Uranus. Unexplainable quick thinking in a more subconscious level, aka. flashes.

- Neptune. The "spiritually higher" sense. Also the source of our own illusions, source of how we (often more subconsciously) form illusions for ourselves. Source of the artistic, turbulent stormy self.

- Pluto. Psychological instinct. Intensity. Reading people's true selves, reading sincerities.

The celestial bodies below haven't yet as well-established explanations as the above ones, except for Pythia which also doesn't yet have so well-established explanation to it.

- Ixion. Sense of often more social kind of pain and uncomfort, the social "see-through-the-pain", this could be relevant to healers as mind is connected to body and thus a possible relief point for handling your pains and thus healing yourself.

- Quaoar. Genius from subconsciousness. Very accurate and insightful genius. If you've this planet active and use it in your studies, you'll do well. At least if the restrictiveness of what you study won't harm you too much. Just saying because I've found it better to study on your own terms to truly gain this benefit, but perhaps that's because I've this in the middle of Scorpio the loner-sign.

- Sedna. Not much I can say about this, except that it takes things deeper than any other planet we handle in astrology, and that's something. To realise the true states of things in a much deeper level.

- Orcus. Holding to the spirit and the meaning behind the words of any promise, not just the words themselves. The "read-between-the-lines" and "be true to yourself" planet.

- Also Varuna, Makemake and Haumea seem to be relevant but I can't say of their interpretations yet, wish I could but there's just not much I can yet. Many astrologers use myths of the planets' names to get started but I want to see people's charts and see how those planets could work in their lives by getting to known to them, can't confirm them otherwise, so I must refrain from giving them an explanation for now.

Aspects

- Quintile, 5th harmonic. Is said to give a creative relation to the planets. This could contribute to the planet showing something it usually would not, something uncanny and crafty.

- Septile, 7th harmonic. Is said to have a tendency to find success by taking a different way to handle the planets that are tied through this aspect. This could contribute to the planet showing something that won't even come to the minds of others usually, something other would much likely reject even though there may be truth to it.

- I intend to go through all the other aspects too, but quite frankly I must first discover their meaning in ordinary life. After that it shouldn't be much of a problem to relate them to psychic abilities, but until then all I'll do is relate more to the celestial bodies so that I can use more of them to see how those aspects could work in my and other peoples' lives.

And by the way, if anyone wants to do any research on this subject, I'll be at your disposal, just give me a PM about anything you want to talk about.

strong empath and to a lesser degree (by choice) soul reader.....born on the ides of march