Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Those with any psychic abilities, whats your

Mikko-kun

I'm like karmakazi.. very much like karmakazi..

13 feb 1970.. Aquarian.. a black friday baby. .born 1.52am in south fremantle west australia :)

• Like 1

I have an uncanny psychic ability to spot BS a mile away.

You beat me to it. Wonder if there's a correlation between our birth dates...

I'm calling bs...lets see your uncanny ability lol :P

Reading people :)

October 19th, 92.

Why?

I have an uncanny psychic ability to spot BS a mile away.

Oh jee, you've done it now.......

Perhaps we are psychic twins!?

I was born under the sign 'Maternity Ward'...

funny-hospital-sign-push-maternity-ward.jpg

How about you?

Oh jee, you've done it now.......

:lol::rofl:

That was perfect! :tu:

• Like 2

My DOB is 5-5-1955. (Yeah, I'm old...wanna make something of it? :yes: )

• Like 3

I have hyperactive intuition and I have a tendency to sense supernatural energy that other cannot. I was born 5/24/1995.

• 1 month later...

About the bs thing... I guess you two dont have much chinese pig in your horoscope. I have two of four pillars there, and I've always been a blue-eyed fool.

I've heard those who have done more research on the subject, associate both hyperactivity and knowledge that comes out of the blue, with shamanism. Very interesting stuff, and I've yet to see any previous research on this particular link.

Please forgive me for not giving you a reading yet. I've been working on a table that should help trendemously with the research's finer points, a table which sifts out the closest harmonic out of 175 user-determined harmonics. Aspects that are not usually considered but are said to bear a meaning. When I'm done with a clean version of the table I'll give it for free to anyone who wants it, should be ready before the first snows. Meanwhile, I'll go through all the charts with other methods, see what I come up with and post it here. Thanks everyone again. Zarakitty, reading people is associated with aquarius and libra if I recall right. You probably know that everyone or at least most people I know can read others to some extent, but since you posted it here I'll check if your chart indicates a heightened ability as a birth-gift.

Since progressions are not to be ignored, it's possible that certain days or years or other timelines might be especially active regarding psychic abilities. This is also because of transits. So if there's been any time like this and you happen to have the date, that may be very helpful.

I know someone who picks up digital and radio waves, sees patterns that tell her about people she knows. Is able to know how to do things without previous knowledge or training. Interactions with ghosts. Has seen some interesting creatures crypto types. Manifests symbols on her skin that later appear out in the world or on tv also symptoms of illness of people she interacts with. sometimes the illness or pain of tv characters. She seems to find the show that it comes from and after she watches it the symptoms start to go away. Her bd 11/15/69 4:41am

• Like 1

Hi am a Pisces born on March 7th 1992 and am a Empath, also trying to learn telekinesis. Some time I dream about a place or a person before going there or meeting them. And I am a sensitive to spirits. Also I was born at 9:40 P.M

Edited by AmandaASJ

My wife and I been together for 12 years and we often know what each other is thinking and or feeling. I don't know if that is psychic or just being able to read body language and being intune with each other. It started to happen more after our daughter was born.

• Like 1

Since progressions are not to be ignored, it's possible that certain days or years or other timelines might be especially active regarding psychic abilities. This is also because of transits. So if there's been any time like this and you happen to have the date, that may be very helpful.

For me, the last few days have been heightened I guess, Three times in the last week I was thinking about things that then happened within a half hour afterwards, and several times I heard, word for word, what my boyfriend was going to say before he said it. He told me to get out of his head, I told him to stop projecting, lol.

Oh, and I had one of those very vivid dreams last night, like I was living some other life for a week or so.

Edited by karmakazi

Hi, my birthday is 4/21/1994

I am an empath, i have visions of the past/present/ future. I can see auras, spirits, demons, ect.

The easiest for me was seeing the spirits and being an empath.

Perhaps we are psychic twins!?

I was born under the sign 'Maternity Ward'...

funny-hospital-sign-push-maternity-ward.jpg

How about you?

:lol::rofl:

That was perfect! :tu:

Off topic, but I couldn't resist: Back in the day, when "What's your sign?" was a popular pick-up line, I used to answer, "No Loitering."

• 3 weeks later...

Im a Pisces Feb 20 1992. I can hear disembioud voices, and have had episodes of Telepathy where random **** has poped into my head then the person nearest to me said exactly what came into my head. I can also see auras as well.

Edited by stevemagegod

I don't even know what I'M thinking sometimes, nope no psy abilities here. Maybe I can be part of the control group. May 9 1961

I'm a Taurus and when you add my numbers up I'm a 33 = 6 so I'm a master number.

I assume if you know your numbers that should give you an idea of the abilities I have access too when I work on them.

• 1 month later...

2/18/74. Missouri at noon. Im an empath. My roommate is a telepath. Interesting combo lol

• 1 month later...

I did something wrong here...let me try again....

Edited by NiteMarcher

bahahaha...are you saying that seeing auras is a "psychic ability". coz its not. anyone who trys hard enough can see a persons aura. and it doesnt take a psychic to use a talking board. thanks i have not laughed that hard in a long time.

There you are...hmmm...you forgot to mention your own abilities...