Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Giant Snake Photo

CCS

I seen this picture on Facebook this morning and thought it was pretty interesting. Someone had reposted it from what liked like a Chinese website. I know everyone is going to say it's fake, but speculation is interesting nonetheless

j0w3s6.jpg

• Like 1

Now, that's a snake!

I seen this picture on Facebook this morning and thought it was pretty interesting. Someone had reposted it from what liked like a Chinese website. I know everyone is going to say it's fake, but speculation is interesting nonetheless

j0w3s6.jpg

The truck and the snake seem like miniatures to me. The gravel around the truck and the snake is very undisturbed looking. You would think to see heavy marks from loading and dragging the snake. There arent even any track from the heavy truck driving in.

Why would they spend so much effort loading it onto a truck that is obviously far too short to haul it? It would be easy to realize ahead of time that the snake was far longer. And why drape the tail tip across the body after you were done?

Edited by vitruvian12

It is most likely a normal sized snake on a toy truck or a photoshop, a snake that size would leave a sizable amount of evidence in terms of ecological impact. There is no way something like that could hide in a built up area (or in most places quite frankly).

The truck and the snake seem like miniatures to me. The gravel around the truck and the snake is very undisturbed looking. You would think to see heavy marks from loading and dragging the snake. There arent even any track from the heavy truck driving in.

Why would they spend so much effort loading it onto a truck that is obviously far too short to haul it? It would be easy to realize ahead of time that the snake was far longer. And why drape the tail tip across the body after you were done?

Something like this, lol:

JACKDAW_PUPPET.jpg

Something like this, lol:

JACKDAW_PUPPET.jpg

I see you have found the hidden valley here in BC that has the giant crows

Yeah, considering that snake would most likely have to be over 100ft long looking at the picture I am going to say completely fake. Funny picture though.

Mike

This is a brilliant picture but sadly i don't think it's real.

Those that live in the uk can watch a program about a real giant snake on channel 4 tonite at 8 O'clock. it's about fossil remains of a giant anaconda I think, about 50feet long...

Edited by tyrant lizard

Those that live in the uk can watch a program about a real giant snake on channel 4 tonite at 8 O'clock. it's about fossil remains of a giant anaconda I think, about 50feet long...

Yeah, there was a thread here about "Titanoboa".

That would explain the 'missing snake' posters that SyFy has been placing in major cities . . .

Toy truck. Look at it! It got a plastic look, not metallic. Still a good photo though!

It is most likely a normal sized snake on a toy truck or a photoshop, a snake that size would leave a sizable amount of evidence in terms of ecological impact. There is no way something like that could hide in a built up area (or in most places quite frankly).

Yeah, like herds of cattle disappearing.

You can see it's a fake quite quickly. Take a look at the sand, how it's disturbed by the tide moving in and out, now look at how large the disturbances are from the tide. Pretty easy to see that the truck is a nicely made model and the aspect is convoluted by the camera.