Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Voice

psyche101

Hi All

Anyone into this show? I think it would make for some decent discussion, although I found the audition process more entertaining than the battles. Personally my all time favourite would have to be Laura Bunting. Her rendition of Wuthering Heights I found stunningly awesome, and hope to hear a lot more from her. It seems a bit more professional then the older Australian Idol. I think Chris Sebastian is mentioning his brothers name an awful lot for someone that wants his own identity, I do not think much of his performances at all to date.

What do you guys think? Any Aussies in here that watch the show?

Gives me goose pimples all over! Love that voice :D

And, she is dead set beautiful!

Cheers.

Edited by psyche101

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psyche101

• jesspy

• Kazahel

• JonathanVonErich

I like the show very much. I really liked the video you posted too, that was one of my favorites for sure and I was hoping she would get through the battle. I'm glad she did.

I also very much loved Brittany Cairns, Gravity. So captivating.

Mahalia Barnes also completely rocked in the auditions and its a shame she didnt get through the battle. It was a good battle though and pretty hard to pick.

I was very happy to see Brittany get through the battle, I really thought she had the edge there, but it is a very hard call most if the time. I thought it was a shame about Mahalia Barnes, I expected much from her. I could not have made the Jason Trinidad call based on that performance, I really thought those two were very much neck and neck. Although Matt Hetherington I think is more of an all rounder.

Edited by psyche101

Wow !! You're really a fan of the show, Psyche !? I'm amazed, I thought you created this thread just to make fun of it. :o:lol:

In a few months we'll have a "made in Quebec" version of this show. I might watch the first episode, just by curiosity.

Wow !! You're really a fan of the show, Psyche !? I'm amazed, I thought you created this thread just to make fun of it. :o:lol:

In a few months we'll have a "made in Quebec" version of this show. I might watch the first episode, just by curiosity.

LOL, yeah, I liked the first rounds, the second are a bit slower, missed this week as well. Ahh well! I do not get into all these reality shows, but I do appreciate that some people get to showcase talents they normally would not get the opportunity to. It is great to see someone get a leg up. Some real talented people in there, I am still holding our for Laura. I hope she releases an album after this. I am a huge music fan, played in bands for about 12 years too as lead guitar. I tink it is better than the Idol series, that started to just get stupid after the first series, and the idiots turned out in droves to win the worst audition competition, I thought it started out OK, but ended up pretty disrespectful to the musical community in the end. Some real good people went through that show, it is a shame they will suffer for that instead of being heralded for it. I like Australia got talent too. Danni Minogue is a bit over the top at times, but at least she is easy on the eye. I do not mind having to look at Delta either ;)

The first part before the battle is fun watching to see if judges will turn .....but battles onwards its just like Australian idol and I have stopped watching the show. There was great talent there I wish them all well.