Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Eleven Minutes to Understand

and-then

i posted evidence of this debate long ago am just not interested enough to get into it again

so i have to get into it with every new person comes flaming and wants to prove that he's right

Oh, I know I’m not 100% right but don’t tell me I’m wrong. I would love to see your evidence. You don’t have to repost it. If it’s out there, then a link will be just as good.

you in the west weren't born yesterday .. but your western friends got the nerves to twist reality to suit their agenda as much as they can

they'd make us walk on four to prove us wrong if they have to .. therfore am not really interested in this debate .. neither i got time or mood for it

I’m not interested in how “they” twist things. I just want to see the data and determine for myself. You obviously have some example in mind that I don’t.

that's why i comment funny notices .. not that it's far fetched from the western historians to suggest such thing .. i don't think it's impossiable really

they might actually be hipporcate enough to do it

It would be totally irresponsible to do so, but I would agree that some probably do. But then let’s indentify them.

just like they act hippocrates when they kill arab childrens in excuse of nuclear weapons which was never found in iraq

How many more Arab children would have been killed if Iraq and Iran had both acquired the bomb? They were both on course to do just that. Do you not understand that the environment in which Saddam had his WMD was not conducive to inspection? Oh yeah right, the great US and the IEAE inspectors could find anything at anytime, anywhere. That is myth. If inspectors were allowed into this nation, given our trucking system, nothing would have been found either.

just like osama bin laden photo shope fixed pic all we got from " leader of quada " a fake concept

they can fool you around all they like .. but like i said we got our own historians .. we don't take the bull**** of the west for real as history

It was clear that that photo was a fake. I hope this is not one of your examples of the West twisting things. That just doesn’t fly. If you thought that was real, I’ve got some good farmland to sell you.

I wish to second that concern. When I first heard of that last major car bomb attack and hadn’t noticed you on, my thoughts were of you. That has got to be a scary time for you. Be safe.

thanks for your concern man not to worry we can only die once :D bomb or not if we're fated to die we're gonna die any other way .. if not no bomb can kill ya

Oh, I know I’m not 100% right but don’t tell me I’m wrong. I would love to see your evidence. You don’t have to repost it. If it’s out there, then a link will be just as good.

I’m not interested in how “they” twist things. I just want to see the data and determine for myself. You obviously have some example in mind that I don’t.

It would be totally irresponsible to do so, but I would agree that some probably do. But then let’s indentify them.

How many more Arab children would have been killed if Iraq and Iran had both acquired the bomb? They were both on course to do just that. Do you not understand that the environment in which Saddam had his WMD was not conducive to inspection? Oh yeah right, the great US and the IEAE inspectors could find anything at anytime, anywhere. That is myth. If inspectors were allowed into this nation, given our trucking system, nothing would have been found either.

It was clear that that photo was a fake. I hope this is not one of your examples of the West twisting things. That just doesn’t fly. If you thought that was real, I’ve got some good farmland to sell you.

this debate is really old i remember having it with people in like years ago

the main concern was that canaanites are arabs .. one of the tribes that immigrated from arabia ages B.C

however in the western history they tend to deny that for certain agenda

our historians have explained it though .. check out "Mokademat Ibn Khaldon " on history and there's many other who written history

" before it was corrupted or influneced by politics agendas " thing is am just not in mood for that debate honestly

it'll take time and effort to find all that info and links again and am unwilling

and how many childrens died in american invasion of iraq ? you know that " civilians casulities " reached half a million ?

you know usa bombed a shelter filled with women and children ? you know they raped women in abu graib ? you know they forced men to sodomy in that prison ?

do you know what kinda of sexual torture they used on women in abu graib ? if you don't know all of those or won't admit it

then we're in deep ****

if you don't find those things disgusting enough how can you find terrorists attacks disgusting ?

and for bin laden .. they lied to you about the pic .. they lied to you about al quada .. they lied to you about 911

they basically lied to you about everything ..

so how come they didn't lie to you about history as well ?

especially israel is their beloved ally they'd say the moon is purple if they had to for israel

and funny thing ... you'd believe them

Edited by Knight Of Shadows

did you actually looked at my post ?! seriously !! there's cure for your condition though .. don't worry don't lose hope

Yes and no there was no answer. Just yet another mindless rant about Israel.

What the Jordanians and Egyptians did is as every bit relevant for this topic. Tell me Knight, why did they occupy the West Bank and the Gaza Strip?

I didn't say Arabs didn't have roots. I'm saying Canaanites aren't Arabs. It's a pity your undeducated head can't comprehend that.

Also, the "West" has an agenda? That is fantastic. Seriously, I don't have to put much in responses because Knight can already discredit himself. He's done so already.

Come back when you can present a credible argument rather than parroting what your leaders told you to say.

If New Zealand was putting up with half the international attention that the Middle East is, even you might get a whiff that there's an agenda behind it and the news doesn't just happen in a vacuum for no reason.

If "the Arabs" from the Middle East were coming to your island, arming some of your leaders with weapons and dropping bombs on New Zealander families turning them into so much hamburger meat, only the most unenlightened of all New Zealanders wouldn't think "the Arabs" have an agenda. But they're thousands of miles away from your Islamophobic bubble, and you think they have an agenda. How convenient.

"The West"'s military forces are repeatedly invading someone else's lands, not vice versa. That's "the difference". Of course you won't acknowledge that fact, there can only be more spittle-flecked abuse from you while your blatant anti-Muslim agenda drones ever on.

Attacking other nations in war is the most damning sign of an agenda one can possibly ask for. The West's agenda is explained by every bureaucrat of every western power dropping bombs in the Middle East. The crying children who look into the dead eyes of their mothers and fathers are far more prescient. They at least ask the haunting question why their parent(s) are dead, because some crooked western bureaucrat's war speech explaining his agenda won't be satisfactory to them.

• Like 1

If New Zealand was putting up with half the international attention that the Middle East is, even you might get a whiff that there's an agenda behind it and the news doesn't just happen in a vacuum for no reason.

As there really isn't much on the news about Israel, I don't get what you mean. Certainly, I have seen a lot of coverage of other events in the Middle East such as Syria and Bahrain.

Media companies put out what they think will give them the biggest profits. Apart from Fox News, Russia Today and a whole host of obscure state owned media channels in various tinpot dictatorships worldwide, media are generally absent from the political scheme.

So no, there is no Zionist agenda behind the world's media.

If "the Arabs" from the Middle East were coming to your island, arming some of your leaders with weapons and dropping bombs on New Zealander families turning them into so much hamburger meat, only the most unenlightened of all New Zealanders wouldn't think "the Arabs" have an agenda. But they're thousands of miles away from your Islamophobic bubble, and you think they have an agenda. How convenient.

Islamaphobic? I have no problem with the Arab people, only their leaders. Once again, that mind of yours is running wild. At what point have I exhibited "Islamhphobic" behaviour?

As for the rest of that quote, try to find something that makes sense to people who are not extraterrestrials like yourself.

"The West"'s military forces are repeatedly invading someone else's lands, not vice versa. That's "the difference". Of course you won't acknowledge that fact, there can only be more spittle-flecked abuse from you while your blatant anti-Muslim agenda drones ever on.

Attacking other nations in war is the most damning sign of an agenda one can possibly ask for. The West's agenda is explained by every bureaucrat of every western power dropping bombs in the Middle East. The crying children who look into the dead eyes of their mothers and fathers are far more prescient. They at least ask the haunting question why their parent(s) are dead, because some crooked western bureaucrat's war speech explaining his agenda won't be satisfactory to them.

Once again, Yamato has stuck his nose in where it doesn't belong and once again, shows that he can discredit himself without so much is making a single reasonably logical point. Listen, how about you go back to worshipping Hitler and I'll get back to demanding questions from the people responsible for the deaths of thousands.

• Like 1

As there really isn't much on the news about Israel, I don't get what you mean. Certainly, I have seen a lot of coverage of other events in the Middle East such as Syria and Bahrain.

Media companies put out what they think will give them the biggest profits. Apart from Fox News, Russia Today and a whole host of obscure state owned media channels in various tinpot dictatorships worldwide, media are generally absent from the political scheme.

Islamaphobic? I have no problem with the Arab people, only their leaders. Once again, that mind of yours is running wild. At what point have I exhibited "Islamhphobic" behaviour?

As for the rest of that quote, try to find something that makes sense to people who are not extraterrestrials like yourself.

Once again, Yamato has stuck his nose in where it doesn't belong and once again, shows that he can discredit himself without so much is making a single reasonably logical point. Listen, how about you go back to worshipping Hitler and I'll get back to demanding questions from the people responsible for the deaths of thousands.

Take a deep breath, release and count to ten. Repeat three times.

• Like 1

Take a deep breath, release and count to ten. Repeat three times.

I'm not Islamophobic and despite what your Arab friend and extraterestrial brother think, I do not and have not expressed hatred for Muslims because of their religion. As I said, I don't have any problems with the Arab people or whatever religion that they practiced. I just have problems with their leaders.

It's not difficult to understand.

A Zionist agenda for the world's media? The Zionist agenda is the strengthening of Israel. I have philosophical and human differences with the policies that Zionists rely on to do that. I find it reprehensible and wrong, not only for Palestinians but Palestinians and Israelis both.

If you also agree with me that you only have a problem with Arab leaders, then appeal to the Arab people in an empathetic way that they will listen to you. Insisting that they must be continuously stolen from and killed -- while they kowtow to your political views, apologize for something you'll cherry pick over, change their behavior towards Israel in a way that every New Zealander needs, or whatever else you want for them to do -- is never going to happen. It's like Gene Simmons said, if someone comes into my house to steal from me, I'll blow him away dead. Why this single standard of logic is impossible for you to apply to Palestinians you will never admit.

And if your problem, michaelw, is only with "Arab leaders" then please make a point to correct the rest of the Zionist kool aid team here when they constantly refer to "the Arabs". You're so bereft of criticism in the face of this happening hundreds of times on countless discussions you participate in, I have to get the idea you agree with it.

It would help clarify your true position to name those Arab leaders you're referring to, too. Surely if you've narrowed the problem down to individuals in "the Arabs'" leadership, you can also find good examples of other individuals who would do an adequate job at leading "the Arabs" (who?).

he's just bluffing his problem with arabs is not with leaders it's just his excuse for acting aggressive

his problem with arabs is that .. we don't see his beloved israel and usa as the angels he wants us to see

his problem with us is that we " disagree " with his thoughts

so in his opinion we should be forced to think what he think for us is right .. considering us aren't smart enough or on the level to think for our self

and he also think we should be invaded by usa and say " thank u " and we should be hit by israel and say " thanks "

that .. in michael's mind makes the perfect arab

well new flash .. it ain't gonna happen .. and personally i enjoy being thorn in his side :D and i'll always disagree

Bottom line is that the majority of ME Arabs are greedy, hateful people who act like children where the State of Israel is concerned. Spiteful and deadly children to be sure but still just children. They are willing to raise up what should be an adult's most precious possession - their children - and train them to love death and hate. This is sick and twisted and there can never be an excuse for it. All ostensibly for a tiny sliver of land. Land they don't need or, truth be told, never even wanted until Jews settled it. I was taught that you never get in the way when your enemy is happily destroying themselves. Let them continue to bleed if that's what they want. Maybe if it goes on long enough the Israeli's will learn to value the hudna as a tactic as well. Wouldn't THAT be funny to observe.

A Zionist agenda for the world's media? The Zionist agenda is the strengthening of Israel. I have philosophical and human differences with the policies that Zionists rely on to do that. I find it reprehensible and wrong, not only for Palestinians but Palestinians and Israelis both.

You mean "I support the control of the land by one religious group over another because of an even more shaky claim based on fantasy". Those philosophical and "human" differences? I've seen your true colours and claiming humanity is just the lowest you can possibly go.

If you also agree with me that you only have a problem with Arab leaders, then appeal to the Arab people in an empathetic way that they will listen to you.

Tried, failed. It's not my problem that the people allow their leaders to do terrible things without speaking out against it. Knight's continued support for Bashar al-Assad is a good example. How can I be empathetic with someone who supports mass murder? How can I reason with someone who does not wish to use the rights that all human beings are born with and deserve to have?

Insisting that they must be continuously stolen from and killed -- while they kowtow to your political views, apologize for something you'll cherry pick over, change their behavior towards Israel in a way that every New Zealander needs, or whatever else you want for them to do -- is never going to happen. It's like Gene Simmons said, if someone comes into my house to steal from me, I'll blow him away dead. Why this single standard of logic is impossible for you to apply to Palestinians you will never admit.

Because there are no standards. All parties involved have blood on their hands and claiming otherwise is basically naive and biased. I know that's difficult for you infantile mind to understand but that's reality. Although even then, reality for you is warped by your bigoted hate for Jews.

You mean "I support the control of the land by one religious group over another because of an even more shaky claim based on fantasy". Those philosophical and "human" differences? I've seen your true colours and claiming humanity is just the lowest you can possibly go.

Tried, failed. It's not my problem that the people allow their leaders to do terrible things without speaking out against it. Knight's continued support for Bashar al-Assad is a good example. How can I be empathetic with someone who supports mass murder? How can I reason with someone who does not wish to use the rights that all human beings are born with and deserve to have?

Because there are no standards. All parties involved have blood on their hands and claiming otherwise is basically naive and biased. I know that's difficult for you infantile mind to understand but that's reality. Although even then, reality for you is warped by your bigoted hate for Jews.

Jesus is fantasy? Incredible! You should alert the church of this immediately.

Because there are no standards. All parties involved have blood on their hands and claiming otherwise is basically naive and biased.

Okay?

I didn't say for you to be empathetic to Bashar al-Assad, I said for you to be empathetic with the Arab people. That's what you just claimed you were capable of, differentiating the Arabs from their leaders. And you fall right into the first hole you possibly can when in the very next reply you forget all about your hollow claim about the Arabs. I can see the people through their government; you can't. You have to see the government and keep talking about the government because your opinion about someone's government is how you see its people.

I know that's difficult for you infantile mind to understand but that's reality. Although even then, reality for you is warped by your bigoted hate for Jews.

You'll have to quote me where I talked about blood not being on some party's hands. That's not what I said, and that's not the difference. The difference between me and you is, I respect the human rights of all people. You can sit there and ignore that some people's rights are being forcibly denied and some peoples' aren't. Your racism about "Arabs" and "Jews" notwithstanding that, because humanity doesn't care what the characteristic of someone is first before it respects their human rights. We care about the rights of Palestinians, because as you Zionists constantly love to remind us, Israelis live freely and have rights in Israel that are humane by any country's standard.

Edited by Yamato

Bottom line is that the majority of ME Arabs are greedy, hateful people who act like children where the State of Israel is concerned. Spiteful and deadly children to be sure but still just children. They are willing to raise up what should be an adult's most precious possession - their children - and train them to love death and hate. This is sick and twisted and there can never be an excuse for it. All ostensibly for a tiny sliver of land. Land they don't need or, truth be told, never even wanted until Jews settled it. I was taught that you never get in the way when your enemy is happily destroying themselves. Let them continue to bleed if that's what they want. Maybe if it goes on long enough the Israeli's will learn to value the hudna as a tactic as well. Wouldn't THAT be funny to observe.

knowing we get on your nerves is satisfying fact enough for me to live happy with forever after

i support no one and that's the last time i'll talk about it .. you sitting in your stupid bed no pressure or any of that crap passing judgements left and right

you want me to say something that can get my family in danger so you can have your ******* answer

Well your "bottom line" about the "majority of Arabs being greedy hateful people" and people bleeding and what is funny to observe is duly noted then. Allegedly, michaelw might correct you about the majority of Arabs as he's just informed me his problem is with the Arab leaders! Exciting times indeed. :)

i support no one and that's the last time i'll talk about it .. you sitting in your stupid bed no pressure or any of that crap passing judgements left and right

you want me to say something that can get my family in danger so you can have your ******* answer

And that's the problem. Innocent people such as yourself are being repressed and unable to express your views the way you wish. It's really sad to see this. How anyone can support this repression is beyond me.

am unable to express my point on this matter ... not other matters and you still bringin up that topic which is annoying

when i talk about other matters i can talk my mind such as everything else beside syria

Jesus is fantasy? Incredible! You should alert the church of this immediately.

He is, along with any ideas that are currently floating around in that brain of yours.

I didn't say for you to be empathetic to Bashar al-Assad, I said for you to be empathetic with the Arab people. That's what you just claimed you were capable of, differentiating the Arabs from their leaders. And you fall right into the first hole you possibly can when in the very next reply you forget all about your hollow claim about the Arabs. I can see the people through their government; you can't. You have to see the government and keep talking about the government because your opinion about someone's government is how you see its people.

And yet somehow, I have to differentiate between the Arab people and their various tinpot dictators and yet you automatically assume that everyone in Israel supports whatever it is their Prime Minister is up to these days.

I know the Arabs are not reflective of the government these days otherwise there would have been no revolts.

You'll have to quote me where I talked about blood not being on some party's hands. That's not what I said, and that's not the difference. The difference between me and you is, I respect the human rights of all people. You can sit there and ignore that some people's rights are being forcibly denied and some peoples' aren't. Your racism about "Arabs" and "Jews" notwithstanding that, because humanity doesn't care what the characteristic of someone is first before it respects their human rights. We care about the rights of Palestinians, because as you Zionists constantly love to remind us, Israelis live freely and have rights in Israel that are humane by any country's standard.

Racism now? That's a new one, although inevitable to say the least. It's basically wrong though as I haven't said anything remotely racist about Arabs or Jews (although your views of Judaism are close, but it's more intolerance than anything else).

He is, along with any ideas that are currently floating around in that brain of yours.

And yet somehow, I have to differentiate between the Arab people and their various tinpot dictators and yet you automatically assume that everyone in Israel supports whatever it is their Prime Minister is up to these days.

I know the Arabs are not reflective of the government these days otherwise there would have been no revolts.

Racism now? That's a new one, although inevitable to say the least. It's basically wrong though as I haven't said anything remotely racist about Arabs or Jews (although your views of Judaism are close, but it's more intolerance than anything else).

Yes, you have to make that differentiation when you discuss this topic with me.

If you know the Arab people are good, stop blathering about Assad as soon as I suggest empathizing with the Arab people. You should have agreed with me immediately when I said that. Do you just have to disagree with every sentence I write on some kind of emotional level? You run yourself in circles for no good reason.

And where did you learn that Jesus is fantasy?

If you know the Arab people are good, stop blathering about Assad as soon as I suggest empathizing with the Arab people. You should have agreed with me immediately when I said that. Do you just have to disagree with every sentence I write on some kind of emotional level? You run yourself in circles for no good reason.

Hallelujah

That's good then.

I was making a point but go ahead and rant on anyway. It's kinda amusing.

I made that decision myself. I have yet to be conviced that God exists but in saying that, no one has proven that God doesn't exist. But that is off topic and I really shouldn't try to push my views on you.

If you want to believe it, that is your perogative. I know some very nice Christians who aren't as.......er....... "special" as you.