Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reading Aura's

The_Sensual_One

So, lately I have been practicing with enhancing my ability to see aura's. it's quite interesting. A while back I use to have people telling me that they saw my aura and would smile or get a nice feeling from me. I would shrug it off. Now, I have practice seeing my aura, my ex's, and my daughter's aura. My ex's aura is dark purple. My daughter is orange. Mine is white which I looked up has several different meanings. I'm not sure which is truth. A majority say it means angelic spirit, holy spirit, spiritual power, and protection but others say death or illness, which scares me deeply. I always thought a black or gray aura meant bad things with the soul. Does anyone know the truth about each aura color? Or has this ability too?

Love and Light

So, lately I have been practicing with enhancing my ability to see aura's. it's quite interesting. A while back I use to have people telling me that they saw my aura and would smile or get a nice feeling from me. I would shrug it off. Now, I have practice seeing my aura, my ex's, and my daughter's aura. My ex's aura is dark purple. My daughter is orange. Mine is white which I looked up has several different meanings. I'm not sure which is truth. A majority say it means angelic spirit, holy spirit, spiritual power, and protection but others say death or illness, which scares me deeply. I always thought a black or gray aura meant bad things with the soul. Does anyone know the truth about each aura color? Or has this ability too?

Love and Light

Read this :

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=226633&hl=

• Like 1

-_______- I appreciate your opinion but I'm looking for someone else that actually is open minded.

Maybe you should find someone with the same ability and ask them about it. Maybe they know something about the colors. How do you read someone's aura anyway, does it just pop into your head or are they like, glowing that color?:)

-_______- I appreciate your opinion but I'm looking for someone else that actually is open minded.

Surely being open minded would be open to the much more viable possibility shown in that article over blind belief which is closed mindedness.

The article does not answer the question posed by the OP.

Because an article has a main topic word in it does not necessarily make it relevant to a question asked.

Feelingz, what I'm posting here is regurgitation but amended version of a post I've done before for this topic, but i felt it may help you. Feel free to ask if you have any more questions or want to discuss this in depth.

Colour is actually perception of energy, seeing the energy field. That makes following one persons interpretation on aura colours a little pointless, because perception and interpretation is a individual thing based on experiences and other things. The meaning people subscribe to the colours they see in say your own aura are what to listen for rather than the colours themselves. Influences at that given time can show up in the energy field too, inspirations, guiding forces, attachments, equally depressions or dis-empowerment (bullying/negative influences)

However some colours are ingrained into us as universal meanings, even for the animal and natural world too.

reds - anger or passion.

greens - healing or nutritional.

black, greys, any colour that is murky by these shades - negativity, rot, death, decay, ill health.

blues/purples/gold/silvers - calmness, wisdom, divine, connected intuition, higher self, highest self, source.

Colour is subjective for the most part. But what is agreed is viberence, texture and level of density. Murky colours - bad, vibrant colours - good. Energy that is dense and congested in a area moves and vibrates lower and slower than an area that is higher in vibration. Slow and dense energy would be found where inflammation and pain is, or blocked energy centres (chakars) higher vibrating energy where there is no issues in any of the bodies subtle bodies... There are various ways to look at the aura or 'energy field' in conjunction with colour to read it's state and to know that the energy field is always changing, a dynamic reflection on what's going on multi level.

What not to get fixed on when this kicks in, as it has for you, is that whatever colour you're perceiving is NOT a fixed state of being. You come with your own dictionary basically and it is up to you to work it out. It's part of the journey.

Lower looking colours are just that. Thick slow moving patterns are just that, as opposed to highly bright colours, high speed evenly flowing patterns. The constancy and density is ever changing depending what a being is going through. This starts to make you think beyond just colour but texture and speed too. Just know it's a ever changing pattern and it just takes time and frequency to gage a beings normality/baseline for them, what ever that is.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

www.alizons-psychic-secrets.com/purple-aura.html

purple indigo and blue are mine.

every one usually has several colors to their aura. white has all the colors so its interpretation is broad.

www.alizons-psychic-secrets.com/colours.html

Being open minded is taking in all aspects of the situation. Not just the paranormal ones.

obviously your looking for a certain answer, good luck. i hope its not of a vampiric nature, some trifal in areas that shouldny be trifeled in

So, lately I have been practicing with enhancing my ability to see aura's. it's quite interesting.

This is exactly what I have been practicing in the past few months. I can feel the vibrations and sometimes pick a color that fits the observed person the best, but I cannot see it with my eyes, so that is still guessing. I would love to learn to see auras. A very close friend of mine (who has really deep spiritual experiences) told me I had a huge aura, and some other people told me the same, or at least, sometimes they can feel very intensive vibrations from my body. Which, I guess, would be my aura.

My question is, how do you practice this? Are there any exact methods to do so?

Edited by Astrometry

Dusk and dawn are the best times because of ...Well, I won't go into that here yet, these times do seem to be the best times of day to enhance seeing/sensing.

During meditation too as you are in a more receptive state.

Sat in front of a plain grey or white wall is also one way.

Practising expanding your periphery vision helps too....This is done by looking straight ahead then hold both hands up in front of you at arms length at eye level. Slowly move your hands apart, arms straight. keep looking straight ahead...you'll hit the blind spot at some point which is also a handy thing to keep in mind when looking electrically. Keep opening your arms until, whilst still looking straight ahead you can no longer see your hands. With practise this will expand and you will be able to see wider. This help in seeing electrically and is pretty useful when crossing a road too for that matter. : )

Study where and how the colours turn up in the physical world. This will help in understanding what the colours are revealing.

There are a lot of ways, study, practise and researching mostly.

There are many levels to the aura, bone, nerve, blood levels are just a few. They work on the same principle as any rainbow, always there but rarely seen by most. It usually take only seven seconds for the aura to flush through the system and is in constant flux. Yet, as I said there are many levels....Which level you see it relevant as it may well not be the whole or real picture. For most of the time the seer is looking through a filter, their own aura and may not actually be seeing further than their own nose, so to speak. The forms/shapes too that you will see ....Oh, I've said too much already....enough for now. Stick will the silver sparks and blue balls they are nice to see and keep you in connect with worlds other than the hit it with a hammer kind.