Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Challenge

ZaraKitty

How do you help people?? What do you tell them?? The people that truely believe most likely would take your advice. I doubt you give bad advice so of course you will have a good outcome

I will tell how it happens. A mother loses her child by a hit and run. I hear I will miss brushing your hair. They had a ritual after a bath the child would brush moms hair and they would tall about the day. So me not knowing this or their child and not knowing she lost a child and to day I hear a young girl say this and it was a girl. How would it make you feel? That is how it works.

Edited by sensitive touch

Ohh so you dont read future. You can hear people who have passed?

I never had claim I read future but I have had readings come back 9mths later and things happen how I saw back then. Is it reading future I do not know but it has only happen two times.

So how did this gift come about? Did it make you scared?

No I wanted it bad, so I almost lost everyone and my job. It is all written on this site.

I read someone where that some people believe that people who can talk to the dead are actually just reading the minds of the people they are speaking to. What do you think of this concept?

Ok yes you are correct but hearing the voices of a child coming thru. Well how do you explain that? I do reading minds on other sites and yes I believe when reading the mind I can very well pick up their thoughts. And when I give the info back it could very well be that way unless it is from a different source.

Reading this thread has given me a lot to think about, and most certainly will have an influence on any future readings I do. Thanks to everyone who has participated. By the way, did anyone go out to the Institute of Noetic Sciences and look at the research currently being done about presentiment? If so, I'm interested in your thoughts about it. They are conducting scientific research that can't be done here. Another thought, does the mechanics of a reading, how it works, matter if the person being read receives the information in a way that is helpful? That would be assuming the goal of the reader is to help, to be of service, and not profit from it. As a reader myself, I can't explain with any scientific certainty how/why I get the information I do, nor can I say with certainty that there's a 100% accuracy rate. Nor can I say that everyone is helped by it, either. What I can say is that sometimes information comes to me or through me, and I deliver the message. What a person makes of it, does with it, finds any value in it, that's up to them.

Reading this thread has given me a lot to think about, and most certainly will have an influence on any future readings I do. Thanks to everyone who has participated. By the way, did anyone go out to the Institute of Noetic Sciences and look at the research currently being done about presentiment? If so, I'm interested in your thoughts about it. They are conducting scientific research that can't be done here. Another thought, does the mechanics of a reading, how it works, matter if the person being read receives the information in a way that is helpful? That would be assuming the goal of the reader is to help, to be of service, and not profit from it. As a reader myself, I can't explain with any scientific certainty how/why I get the information I do, nor can I say with certainty that there's a 100% accuracy rate. Nor can I say that everyone is helped by it, either. What I can say is that sometimes information comes to me or through me, and I deliver the message. What a person makes of it, does with it, finds any value in it, that's up to them.

Sorry Beany got to point this out that Noetic Science is very much not science, it is done in what in academic terms is considered fraudulent. The are full of male cow defecation and do not follow the basic rules to prevent bias in experiments, they basically make stuff up.

The are not recognised or valued by any real scientific institute for very good reason. They are no better than the Discovery Institute.

Edited by Mattshark

Hi Arenee

First was seeing a ghost

mother n law..

Peggy Sue

a christmas tree..given to u?

star gazer (constellations)

a magnetic pull....has to do with ground around you

researcher

little boy abt 5 ..blonde hair w/ straight bangs, leg braces

Aeron

sail boats models..

black & white cat....hear boots

comic book / illustrator

thanks for letting me

and good luck

Hey there Char,

I read this yesterday, over and over. Now what I'd like to point out first of all, if this was a "cold reading' as some suggest is all you guys do, here is one where I find a very difficult time relating it to myself. I know this was my reading and try as I may, I did not see these objects in my life nor did they remind me of anything.

Let me clarify. I'll go down one by one and tell you what I think.

First was seeing a ghost

I tend to get this a lot. Even from people who do not claim to have abilities. This one confuses me and often puts me in a state of wonder. I'm not sure what kind of ghost, who it could possibly be. Are they good, are they bad? I've often heard a guardian angel but this is something I get EVERY TIME and I still don't know why. Is there someone there I can not feel, see, hear? I don't know but it does make me think since I never fail to hear about this ghost that is with me but they are always with me.

mother n law..

This, I could not see relating to me at all. I have (unfortunately) never been married. I have never almost been married and I am no where near (as far as I know) getting married. If it relates to a family member, my older sister is married and her husbands mom died when he was young. I cannot relate this to myself.

Peggy Sue

I do not know anyone by the name of Peggy Sue. My aunt's name is Peggy, my mom's name is Susan. But that's not the way Char saw/heard it. I do now know why this was seen.

a christmas tree..given to u?

I have never (that I can recal) had someone give me a Christmas tree.

star gazer (constellations)

Do not know anyone who does this except my friend Sarah. She does not do it often nor is it a hobby but she mentioned it once when she got an app for it on her phone. Probably not what Char was talking about though.

a magnetic pull....has to do with ground around you

Now this, not sure exactly what was meant by it. Unless Char is talking about how my dumb ex boyfriend who works in my apt. complex somehow sucks me back in when he's a jerk, I don't get this one either. And that was reaching for me to come to that conclusion.

researcher

Don't know any researchers of any sort that I can think of.

little boy abt 5 ..blonde hair w/ straight bangs, leg braces

I've got nothing here either.

Aeron

Wasn't sure if this was a thing so I googled it. Found nothing. Thought maybe it was a name, but I don't know anyone with that name.

sail boats models..

No idea about anyone who collect, makes or sales these.

black & white cat....hear boots

I hate cats I hate hate hate them. They are useless lazy creatures. IMHO.

comic book / illustrator

I have a friend who moved to Cali over a year ago who illustrates comic books. He is one of my most favorite people in the world and I adore him. Unfortunately we hardly speak anymore.

Now, what I'd like to point out is that I do NOT believe that Char does not have certain abilities. Quite the contrary, however, if this was a cold reading, shouldn't I have been able to make it work for me in some way, especially if it was indeed my reading. Maybe you can make it work for you.

I'd like to thank Char for doing a reading for me and I hope you know I genuinely appreciate it. I hope I've not offended you by posting this one by one but I thought it important to point out that although it may not always be accurate, if it's always a cold reading, nothing can be said by it.

Thank you again.

arenee

Anenee,

I think that was great and I'm sure Char will appreciate it. I don't know of anyone that does readings that can connect to everyone and most of us don't get hurt feelings about it. It just happens that way and with all the odd energy flying around this topic I wonder how anyone could do a proper reading on it.

Gracie.

if you think about it everything is happening rite now and time is just in the mind. you can't control the past or the future just rite this moment. plus why would you want to look to the future that's no damn fun

Anenee,

I think that was great and I'm sure Char will appreciate it. I don't know of anyone that does readings that can connect to everyone and most of us don't get hurt feelings about it. It just happens that way and with all the odd energy flying around this topic I wonder how anyone could do a proper reading on it.

Gracie.

I hope so. I think putting the bad juju out there doesn't help anyone. I keep tellin' my boy if he doesn't stop saying the Phillies are going to lose they'll never win and guess what, he says it and they lose!

Hope you can see I'm trying for a bit of humor here.

We are human we all have misses. I have a challenge up for me tonight. I do not worry, life is to short.

I hate cats I hate hate hate them. They are useless lazy creatures. IMHO.

:no: Kitties are awesome!

Hi Arenee

I glad to see what you had to write about reading....

And wanted to add one thing...

there's times that alot of stuff I write down for a person ...they won't know till a later time

like I said I think I do things a bit different then other's do their readings

I don't usually do far away readings ..as it tends to be a bit harder for me ...and I really wonder about myself..as I am self taught...as in no one has helped me out in figureing out what it is that I do?! All I know is that I get around people and I know things about them...can't explain it...really can't

as for cold reading....shrugs....not sure how you would be able to do this at such a distance? To me you need the person in front of you to actually see their expression, pick up on movements etc... I read over and over about this cold reading...and try to fit it to how I feel about people...just doesn't help me understand anything ....abt the images in my head or the feelings I get?!

really glad you let me know about how you felt about your reading..

thanks

and thanks for saying you appreciated it

your welcome

:no: Kitties are awesome!

I was waiting for someone to scold me for this one. However, I stand firm on my beliefs! Kitties are evil! :devil::sm

Hi Arenee

I glad to see what you had to write about reading....

And wanted to add one thing...

there's times that alot of stuff I write down for a person ...they won't know till a later time

like I said I think I do things a bit different then other's do their readings

I don't usually do far away readings ..as it tends to be a bit harder for me ...and I really wonder about myself..as I am self taught...as in no one has helped me out in figureing out what it is that I do?! All I know is that I get around people and I know things about them...can't explain it...really can't

as for cold reading....shrugs....not sure how you would be able to do this at such a distance? To me you need the person in front of you to actually see their expression, pick up on movements etc... I read over and over about this cold reading...and try to fit it to how I feel about people...just doesn't help me understand anything ....abt the images in my head or the feelings I get?!

really glad you let me know about how you felt about your reading..

thanks

and thanks for saying you appreciated it

your welcome

I did want to ask about whether or not these things would be something that will happen. I actualy meant to in my novel of a post but got so caught up I forgot to mention it. Thanks for the reminder! I'll be sure to keep an eye out.

I was waiting for someone to scold me for this one. However, I stand firm on my beliefs! Kitties are evil! :devil::sm

:lol: And the are proud of this (cute) evil :)

:lol: And the are proud of this (cute) evil :)

huh?

huh?

Cats are proud of their evilness.

At least mine seems to be.

Cats are proud of their evilness.

At least mine seems to be.

Ah, understood. I know a lot of people love them but I just can't hop on this bandwagon. I can't stand them. I'd never hurt one but geez, I want them to go away...oh and little rats people call dogs, they can disappear too. Get a real dog!

Yes, I'm a jerk.

Ah, understood. I know a lot of people love them but I just can't hop on this bandwagon. I can't stand them. I'd never hurt one but geez, I want them to go away...oh and little rats people call dogs, they can disappear too. Get a real dog!

Yes, I'm a jerk.

:lol: