Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Michele Bachmann Anti-America?orPro-America?

THE MATRIX

http://www.politico....0512/76072.html

Rep. Michele Bachmann is now officially a Swiss miss.

Bachmann (R-Minn.) recently became a citizen of Switzerland, making her eligible to run for office in the tiny European nation, according to a Swiss TV report Tuesday.

Arthur Honegger, a reporter for public broadcaster Schweizer Fernsehen, told POLITICO the Swiss consulate in Chicago has confirmed that the former Republican presidential candidate became a citizen March 19.

SO with all the Obama bashing look whos decided to become a Swiss citizen. You know the the country for Tax Cheats.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• questionmark

• Bella-Angelique

• sam12six

• THE MATRIX

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are wealthy you get duel citizenships.

If you are not wealthy and carry only one, you suffer by having the wealthy of your nation do whatever it is they wish to do to you.

That is part of globalism, world rule by corporations.

http://www.politico....0512/76072.html

SO with all the Obama bashing look whos decided to become a Swiss citizen. You know the the country for Tax Cheats.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Matrix did you actually read the article or was it your purpose to intentionally mislead? You could work for NBC.

“Congresswoman Bachmann’s husband is of Swiss descent, so she has been eligible for dual-citizenship since they got married in 1978. However, recently some of their children wanted to exercise their eligibility for dual-citizenship so they went through the process as a family,” said Bachmann spokesperson Becky Rogness.

If you are wealthy you get duel citizenships.

If you are not wealthy and carry only one, you suffer by having the wealthy of your nation do whatever it is they wish to do to you.

That is part of globalism, world rule by corporations.

You don't have to be wealthy, in several countries like Spain, Ireland, Sweden, Greece and Britain you only need a grandfather from there and you are entitled to their citizenship. In Germany if you are descendant of somebody persecuted and/or expatriated by the Nazis you can get a German passport and citizenship (something most Israelis and many American Jews of German origin have nowadays).

Having said that, I would say that the lady does not have to come around waving flags anymore...unless she waves two of them...

In related news:

Bachmann withdraws Swiss citizenship

WASHINGTON, May 10 (UPI) -- U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn., said Thursday she has asked Switzerland to withdraw her dual citizenship "to make it perfectly clear" she is an American.

Bachmann had confirmed this week she had been granted dual citizenship in March

Read more:

Guess the flag waving is back on...

It's just my opinion, but I've always believed anyone holding a dual citizenship should be barred from having any government position, elected or otherwise. It would be like being an employee of both Microsoft and Apple. Conflict of interest is built in...

It's just my opinion, but I've always believed anyone holding a dual citizenship should be barred from having any government position, elected or otherwise. It would be like being an employee of both Microsoft and Apple. Conflict of interest is built in...

Depends, not all countries are microsoft and apple, some are apple reloaded.

But basically I agree with you, if you want to run or hold office you should have the nationality, and only that nationality, of the country you represent. Else it ends like when my family gets together to watch the world championships, some rout for Spain, some for Germany, some for Israel and I always say thank god the Americans don't have a chance at winning anyway else we would join the squabble.