Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Contactee says he met with creators of Humans

jacksonsmith

I'm not that quick to dismiss this because I have come across similar stories. I have access to certain writings that tell how in pre-Egyptian times visitors came here and interfered with us genetically. This is why humans don't seem to fit in with the rest of creation and appear to be on some kind of suicidal path. It's interesting that this is posted on the UFO forum. I am absolutely certain that had the human race not have been tampered with, then contact with other universal life would be common place. Now alas man is mad and savage and they understandably want nothing to do with us whatsoever.

So yes this ties in with my understanding of how things were on this planet and why things have gone badly wrong. I won't elaborate further.

Z

• Like 2

I'm not that quick to dismiss this because I have come across similar stories. I have access to certain writings that tell how in pre-Egyptian times visitors came here and interfered with us genetically. This is why humans don't seem to fit in with the rest of creation and appear to be on some kind of suicidal path. It's interesting that this is posted on the UFO forum. I am absolutely certain that had the human race not have been tampered with, then contact with other universal life would be common place. Now alas man is mad and savage and they understandably want nothing to do with us whatsoever.

So yes this ties in with my understanding of how things were on this planet and why things have gone badly wrong. I won't elaborate further.

Z

Please dont tease like that, i'm eager to hear what you have to say

Z

Oy vey...

rf_fp.gif

• Like 2

Oy vey...

rf_fp.gif

That is exactly what I was thinking when I read that post but I just couldn't bring myself to type it!

Ah yes they had to come and meddle with us during the time of the egyptians as we were not savage enough for them. And we are so much more primative and savage today than way back then. Oh the good old days............

Edited by Grey14
  • Like 1

Z

I beg your pardon.

You most certainly do not have access to actual writings that prove Pre-Egyptian genetic engineering at all. I am calling Shenanigans on that one. Going to get my broom now.

How do you find humans do not "fit in" we are the apex predator!!! The Great Apes are an extensive line.

And on a suicidal path? Good God man, what on earth are your prattling on about now? We have reached for the heavens, we sent out a record of human existence that has now left the solar system, I could not think what else comes closer to immortality!

Your "understanding" is fatally flawed. I will leave the face palm's for all the other posters, I imagine you will get a few.

• Like 9

Psyche is the man, he said it all !! :tu:

Hey Jon

Where ya been buddy! Been ages since I have seen you post! I saw a new PGF thread in Crypto and wondered where the heck is Jon? His thread was heaps better than this!

Cheers.

Hey Psyche ! Well I spent the last 2 months away from this site, working on my classes. Glad to see your still posting from time to time, always fun to read what you have to say buddy. :tu:

And my PGF thread was great because of your intelligent and funny posts, you know it. :D

Z

:whistle:

Is there no end to the silliness you believe in!?

:whistle:

Is there no end to the silliness you believe in!?

Well my friend let's put it this way; the human race is rapidly approaching the time when as they say 'the chips are about to come down'. If all you are interested in is worshipping at the altar of high school science then I can quite imagine that the kind of thing discussed on this forum will appear to you as alien (please excuse the pun). There are those however who have looked into life a little deeper. Enough said.

• Like 1

Well my friend let's put it this way; the human race is rapidly approaching the time when as they say 'the chips are about to come down'. If all you are interested in is worshipping at the altar of high school science then I can quite imagine that the kind of thing discussed on this forum will appear to you as alien (please excuse the pun). There are those however who have looked into life a little deeper. Enough said.

Pretty deep alright, I'll give it that much...

Well, the next time he talks with them, have him tell them to fire the guys that did the knees and lower back.

And whoever's idea it was for the waste desposal system, it's terribly undignified.

I beg your pardon.

You most certainly do not have access to actual writings that prove Pre-Egyptian genetic engineering at all. I am calling Shenanigans on that one. Going to get my broom now.

How do you find humans do not "fit in" we are the apex predator!!! The Great Apes are an extensive line.

And on a suicidal path? Good God man, what on earth are your prattling on about now? We have reached for the heavens, we sent out a record of human existence that has now left the solar system, I could not think what else comes closer to immortality!

Your "understanding" is fatally flawed. I will leave the face palm's for all the other posters, I imagine you will get a few.

Could not of said it better myself, Nothing more to say about this thread is there really! :tu:

Edited by Gorff

Good Lord it takes forever for him to get his point across! Actually, I don't think he ever DID get his point across! He spent 22 minutes saying over and over what a basic, normal guy is, how unafraid he was. Just tell us what happened for crying out loud!

Good Lord it takes forever for him to get his point across! Actually, I don't think he ever DID get his point across! He spent 22 minutes saying over and over what a basic, normal guy is, how unafraid he was. Just tell us what happened for crying out loud!

Are you unfamiliar with typical "contactee" mannerisms?

And whoever's idea it was for the waste desposal system, it's terribly undignified.

I like Dr. Tyson's outlook on it. Eating, drinking and breathing all through the same hole which guarantees a percentage of the population will choke and die every year....yeah, brilliant design.

Are you unfamiliar with typical "contactee" mannerisms?

I suppose I'm not familiar with contactee mannerisms. Can you explain please?

I suppose I'm not familiar with contactee mannerisms. Can you explain please?

What is to explain? You've already witnessed some of them. Stick around and you're bound to witness more.

Cheers.

What is to explain? You've already witnessed some of them. Stick around and you're bound to witness more.

Cheers.

I've read and watched countless interviews with contactees over the past 20-30 years. I've rarely seen someone take forever to get their point across. Yes, they want to emphasize the fact that this event changed them profoundly. They were normal, everyday individuals until this happened. That is to be expected. However, in this persons case, he spent 22 minutes saying nothing of importance. He never explained what happened that night. Most contactees will take you step by step through their experience. I was very interested to hear what happened but found myself getting more and more irritated by his floundering. If he wants to get his message out to the world, then he should tell it!