Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gollum in the sewers

Ever Learning

i hope this hasnt been posted already, i have a habit of posting stuff too late

What's a Gollum, if I may ask?

I've seen this video also, fascinating stuff (then again, I'm always fascinated by stuff)

- Apopo

What's a Gollum, if I may ask?

I've seen this video also, fascinating stuff (then again, I'm always fascinated by stuff)

- Apopo

a fictional character from lord of the rings, i have no idea what this is

its got huge eyes, and its arms touch the ground at one point. do you know the authenticity of the video?

its got huge eyes, and its arms touch the ground at one point. do you know the authenticity of the video?

Nope...... Please elaborate.

Nope...... Please elaborate.

what the hell are you on about? Edited by serial slasher

in regard to the video itself, i believe it could easily be done with CG, as with many other sighting videos.

OMW. (for those of you who dont know what that means, it means "oh my waffles".) lol, i knew he existed, no one believes me, I TOLD YOU HE WAS REAL! :o okay i didnt, but i think its gollum.

The audio is obviously looped or fake. The scene changes, but the sound is consistent with each scene.

Okay, that was a really cool video even though it is fake (I was expecting a jump scare as always). It is tough to determine videos like these as real because of the computer programs and audio looping. It is a shame.

i'll second rafterman.....if you find a video purporting to be under that vast spurious umbrella called "paranormal" on youtube, it is either a fake or a misidentification. period.

Hate to burst anyone's bubble... but...

Hoax.

Credit: Sakari

Cheers.

I remember this hoax video. Looks like booNyzarC gets credit for the first to link that thread.

Can we just all agree that if it's on YouTube, it's fake.

i wouldn't go so far as to say that, however, (sadly) with modern technology it is very easy to fake videos, etc... :/

OMW. (for those of you who dont know what that means, it means "oh my waffles".) lol, i knew he existed, no one believes me, I TOLD YOU HE WAS REAL! :o okay i didnt, but i think its gollum.

I was under the impression it meant "on my way". Anyway, it would have been awesome if this were real. You can tell it's a fake just when you see the "creature" though.

It looks like the cookie monster...

Finally! Someone appreciates the effort made to fake this video.

I forgot to put this in my other post. why on earth would someone just be walking around the sewer and happen to stumble upon a gollum?!