Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] YOU are BANNED! (Part 2)

The_Sensual_One

Banned for being not aware that in the clash of what you say and what people want to hear, you don't stand a chance.

Banned for the truth is usually ugly, I don’t have to prove that with my own example.

Banned for being a colourist ....Oh, that doesn't quite work right does it...Oh well, you know what I mean...You, you colour----ist you.

Banned for not tidying up all those leaves and putting them on the compost heap.

Banned for not knowing that the origins of the word 'lazy' are to do with being too ill to work.

Banned for warning others not to click there.

Banned for you couldn’t tell reverse psychology even if it bites your ass. Which would be quite an accomplishment, to bite someone’s ass while going in reverse.

Banned for that sounded like you don’t usually agree with me, which shocked me, the most agreeable person ever.

Banned for stepping on him :cry: *gives alan a crate of apples*

Banned for almost, almost, don’t you worry, I love myself too much to just walk around carelessly stepping on hedgehogs... believe it or not, I have hedgedogs... damn, time to turn this thing off... hedgehogs in my garden and I really am used to take care of not stepping on one after dark :D

Not in this time of the year, of course.

Banned for having hedgehogs and not giving me one