Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] YOU are BANNED! (Part 2)

The_Sensual_One

Banned for: yes, actually you do. You can't just come breezing in here pretending you've got a reason for banning people when in fact you haven't.

• Like 1

Banned because I might use that in a novel, if that would be okay!

Be my guest, if you need more similar old-fashioned remedies and procedures, let me know. It also should have been a "cabbage leaf", not a "cabbage leave". Cabbage taking a leave... I'm such an idiot sometimes :lol:

Junior, banned for holding your gun like that is an invitation not a threat.

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 2

Banned for damn it, that’s one of rare things I’m not capable of. There’s not an ounce of fabulous in me. I’m so unfabulous I’d invoke the rain on gay parade :cry:

Banned for suggesting that gays cannot cope with a little rain.

Banned for being the devil's aunt.

Banned for doubting my witchhunting skills.

• Like 1

Banned for shouting is too obvious, sooooo: banned for copying Chubb and being too lazy to give a reason.

• Like 1

Banned for failing to mention that I am also low down, gritty and grimy....

• Like 2

Banned because you really carry that tux off!

• Like 1

Banned for shameless flattery.

• Like 1

Banned for that’s acceptable in cases of extreme ugliness.

(Anything socially acceptable that you say about horrifyingly ugly people is flattering, but what else to do?

You can’t say realistically: “Oh, aunt Edna, you look so worn out, and your hernia is especially prominent falling over those ridiculous low waist jeans, I think not even the swamp monster would voluntarily shake your hand but I have to.” so you go with: “Oh, aunt Edna, so nice to see you, you look so young.” And as you kiss the mould-filled air next to her cheek your brain is screaming inside your skull: “Jesus sweet Christ, I hope they switched me in the nursery, I’ll chew veins out of my wrists if I turn into this in 20 years.” On a second thought, someone please kill me now.)

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 2

Banned for telling us what acceptable on the ugliness scale when you won't even show us you own face...

WTF was the rest of the post about?

Banned for that luxurious hair-do.