Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] YOU are BANNED! (Part 2)

The_Sensual_One

How do you know these things, well apart from me obviously being a plastic toy from the 70's when plastic smelled good. ;)

Banned for knowing my smell without having the decency to come round to my place and sniff me...

• Like 1

Banned for his big head wouldn’t be in a poncho if he could squeeze it through the opening, so that was anatomically incorrect ban.

Banned for not realising this Honcho puts on his poncho feet first, so head size is irrelevant...

• Like 1

Banned for thinking I'd believe you could get it over your butt.

• Like 3

Banned for every circus tent has to have the entrance opening, big enough for an elephant. So we know after all how he gets in his poncho.

Banned for if elephants are insulted with my honest observation, then it’s up to them to do something about their appearance. Stop wearing wide stripes and start wearing black, for example, that helps.

• Like 1

Banned for ah, yes, silly me, zebras wear stripes, elephants are those in tutus. Sorry. My bad.

• Like 1

banned because im pretty sure i sat you down yesterday and showed you flash cards of all the animals of the alphabet!

• Like 1

banned for not signing up for your own private lessons. 100 dollars an hour see you next wednesday.

Banned for accepting minimum wage... Get some wood, some paint and some friends, go into town and protest!!!

Banned for inciting a small group of people to commit civil disobedience. Are you going to post their bail?

No but I will 'post' a ban...

Banned for inciting a post.

Edited by Junior Chubb

Banned for posting at 03:36PM.