Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Archived] YOU are BANNED! (Part 2)

The_Sensual_One

Banned because I'm kind of a perv and love to be slapped by beautiful women with octopi riding thier heads.

You banning yourself there?

Anywho, banned for lying and saying Helen is beautiful ........... how the hell do you know, when the hatopus seems to be a permanent fixture over her face?

• Like 1

Banned for banning a banned member while being in a band that's playing at Band Aid and wearing bandannas, bandages and a band-aids while stroking a bandicoot...

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 2

banned for not reliazing you can never clean after rabbit they poop faster than you can clean

Hi Sweetie! Feel like getting banned? :w00t: ......................................... :P

• Like 1

Banned because I have not banned you for a long long time...

Banned for it was a small glass for a beer but giant bucket for the stiff drink kind.

Edit: You! Green guy! Banned for stepping in front of elderly under influence. You'll get your ass run over like that.

Edited by Helen of Annoy
  • Like 2

Banned for overestimating your cuteness and underestimating the reach of auntie’s hand ;)

Banned for dare to drive it without my permission and I’ll make you work as a carpenter in Palestine until you pay off the last cent of the damage you’d do on it. They could tell it's dented, you little pest, do you want everyone to see what's going on?

Banned for that was not on purpose. That was suction cup effect. Large ass acts like suction cup when seated on average toilet seat and pulls the seat up as it gets up. Basics of toilet physics.

Banned for: it's not that long ago that you promised never to talk about toilet seats EVER again <_<

• Like 1

Banned for... damn, that’s true... banned for anyone sane would forget about it by now. They’d keep having that inexplicable feeling of discomfort at glancing at toilet seats, but they wouldn’t know anymore where the **** that comes from.

Liked not for busting my broken toilet promise but for being brain-washing resistant.

Banned for not realising I am shaped like an elephant and therefore have the (alleged) memory of an elephant :P