Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ask A Silly Question And Get A Silly Answer

Gunn

Yes/No ..its like the Schrödinger Cat..its neither and both.

The more important question is... If a man speaks his mind in a forest and no woman is around to hear him... is he still wrong?

Of course he is ......... and you'd be surprised over what great a distance women can hear things anyway :lol:

Do you think that because Dr Foster(who went to Gloucester), 'stepped in a puddle right up to his middle' he would seriously refuse to go there ever again? That's unlikely, isn't it?

Au contraire!

I would deem stepping in a puddle right up to my middle to be ample grounds to never visit Gloucester again.

I have not been to Shrewsbury since 1997, when the sun went in just as I found a parking space.

Why is archeology buried? Did our ancestors live underground?

No, archaeologist actually find their sites above ground, but they bury it before anyone else can seem them, and then ask for grants to dig them up again.

They have a toothbrush-fetish and find sexual pleasure in uncovering sites like Troy with one toothbrush-stroke at a time, prolonging the pleasure for decades.

If there were a thousand seagulls in an airplane while its flying, each weighing two pounds a piece, but they were all flying in the airplane, would the airplane weigh 2000 pounds more?

No.

Gulls not on the ground are effectively weightless.

You are confusing weight with mass.

Why do the police in the U.S. send 17 patrol cars to every shoplifting incident?

Because maybe they get a chance to shoot someone.

And also, because stealing bubblegum from WalMart is a capital crime, which needs at least a SWAT-team to deal with.

What is another word for "thesaurus"?

I know next to nothing about dinosaurs, sorry.

What's your favorite conspiracy theory?

A conspiracy about conspiracy theories.

If I was to dig through the earth, to get to China, would I save myself a round trip?

In around and about it will through and through be a longer journey than to simply teleport.

When the man comes around, who goes about?

To be honest, I usually try to wangle myself into a position where I am holding both the kitty AND the float. I'm very good with money ...... well, other peoples' anyway! (I'm not sure what to tell you about the feather. Sorry).

It's often said that Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper: do you think it is physically possible for one man to do that?

Yes, because he's got Pepper Magnetism.

How does one really expect the unexpected without expecting it?

You develop Alien Hand-syndrome and when you least expect it you give yourself a good a$$-beating.

I bet you didn't expect that, huh?

If a bunch of cats jump on top of each other, is it still called a dog pile?

No. It's called a cat stack, or a mogg pile.

If radio waves can alter the temperature of your food, why has no one invented a microwave fridge?

I don't know where you got your 'information' from but it simply isn't true. Think about it for a moment: you're snacking on a sandwich, you think you'll listen to the radio at the same time ....... you switch on and continue munching. Does your sammich change temperature now that the radio is on? Of course it doesn't! :rolleyes:

Why do we tell people who have been rejected by a lover that 'there are plenty more fish in the sea'?

Because they have a better chance of a relation if they change their sexual preferences and go and charm a fish instead.

If you dug a hole through the centre of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the centre because of gravity?

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly, I 'll let you in on a big secret....Gravity was only invention to sell more apples....Newton had shares in the farmers market stall....then later in granny Smiths.

If you swing a bucket of water around under the sea, does the same water stay in the bucket?

Dont be silly, the Laws of Thermodynamics firmly states that water is exchanged for fish if the buckets circumference exceed the square root of Pi (π).

When up is down, in is out, left is right and now is then, what is the colour of green?

Because if you are not making money you are spending it, making you 2x more broke.......so go to work :P

Why is love blind?

...so that someone would marry Tori Spelling

(Tweedy!!!!!!)

does the Griffin family understand what Stewie says?

• Like 1

Oh yes of cause...It's just they ignore him, as most parents do.

When you hear people say...'I knew it!' 'I knew it!'.......When it is obvious they didn't...What stops you from slapping them with a wet fish?

I rarely carry a wet fish around with me, but I'll add that to my to-do list!

Have you ever tried to convince yourself that you were wrong?

In truth, I've spent a lot of my time over the years trying to do that very thing but alas, I wasn't...Which is very frustrating when you're trying to fit a round peg in a square hole and be what your not.... to please others......The misery, Oh, the misery....learn this lesson well children........ To your own self, be true. :yes:

Why is it, when I walk backwards I have to increase my stride length?