Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ask A Silly Question And Get A Silly Answer

Gunn

You would think so, wouldn't you? Until you realise that originally they were named the Verging Islands ...... as in 'verging on the edge of the sea' :)

What would you call a redneck who wore a blue shirt with a collar?

A redneck.

After a lot of pondering and contemplation I have come up with the definitive question, which is: Why?

The knee jerk response would of course be: Because!

But I would like a more profound answer.

• 3 weeks later...

Near Ozzville.

How can someone "draw a blank"?

easy, but you need black paper.

Do chimps have umbilical chords?

Yes. It's the first thing they learn to swing from.

How dead is the Dead Sea?

Not as dead as you might think :P

Precisely what shade of red is the Red Sea?

It is the red shade of blue. You know,....the one that is blue.

Can you scare the living daylight out of someone in the dead of night?

Hello EllJay ...... where have you been?

Before I answer your question I think we first of all have to agree/disagree on whether or not daylight lives .............

I'm listening to Q.P.R. vs Everton and I'm wondering: can a football match ever be truthfully described as firstly 'a miserable affair' and then 5mns later 'a woeful affair'?

• 3 weeks later...

Depends if the players are married.

What happens to an 18 hour bra after 18 hours?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Probably 'cos he was deaf and had no idea what was going on in other parts of the stage.

Why does whatever you have chosen to decorate the very top of your Christmas tree(fairy, star etc), either go lobsided or keep falling off?

Could be your just looking at it that way......Could be you need a drink or could be you've drank one too many already.

Why did the turkey get stuffed?

• Like 1

Because it was crossing the road near to the Paxo factory.

Why does Lois Lane, when flying with Superman, not get her arm wrenched off?

Edited by acute alan

Well it does and has several times, they just sew it back on and you just don't hear about it. One time, when he wrenched her arm off for the 100th time, fumble fingers lost hold of it and it fell into a pit of crocodiles; I'm betting that I don't haft to tell you what happened after that. Anyway, so he rips the arm off of a crinimal, jewel theif...the irony, who's arms and hands are quite feminine, yet really hairy, to replace it and sew it back on....aaaaagain. Oh that Superman, when will he learn?

What happened to Old Zealand?

Would it be toooooooo obvious if i where to tell you, it just lost it's Zeal.......????

When trying on new shoes, why don't they have a mini tread mill of some kind in the shop so as to be able to try them out a little?

Would it be toooooooo obvious if i where to tell you, it just lost it's Zeal.......????

When trying on new shoes, why don't they have a mini tread mill of some kind in the shop so as to be able to try them out a little?

Because a mini tread mill would discriminate against giants.

If my dog doesn't understand human language, why can't he use morse code?

• Like 1

Isn't it obvious???????? Dogs prefer smoke signals.

If folding paper is called origami, what is folding sheets called?

• Like 1

Oregano!

If my hands fall off in the forest, and no one is around to see it, who phones the ambulance?

• Like 1

That would have to be...... The Ambling Ramblers.....

Sounds like a good name for a folk band too, if your looking for one....Won't be much use to you without your hands I suppose but you could always use your teeth.

Just how do hands fall off in the forest......... Ah! Have you been trying that one hand clapping trick again....or is it something to do with a tree or a bear? :unsure2:

I guess bits of you can fall off anywhere if you're not careful ....... and if there are sharp things around. So, 'hands falling off in forest' .... why not?

Why do we talk about KICK-starting something? Surely if you kick something it's more likely to be the end of it?

• Like 1

Because everybody wants to be like Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris doesn't start things the normal way, kick-start is the Chuck Norris way.

What is the speed of dark?

• Like 1

Negative Zero.

What would happen if Pinnochio said "My nose will now grow?"

• Like 1

Like any male, i have ever met.........It wont be as big a grower or a show---er, as they like to think......Oh my, did i say that :blush::whistle::innocent:

What the real difference between Chuck Norris and Pinnochio?

Chuck Norris uses Pinnochio's nose as a toothpick and all Chuck Norris has to do, is stare at Pinnochio and his nose automatically grows. No lies required.

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

• Like 1