Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ask A Silly Question And Get A Silly Answer

Gunn

Well, it isn't really pasta at all, is it? It's pastry ........ but pronounced by someone who wasn't really concentrating on what they were saying. :rofl:

'One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest': one what? And how do they know only one flew over ....... how long did they stay there watching?

Well, it isn't really pasta at all, is it? It's pastry ........ but pronounced by someone who wasn't really concentrating on what they were saying. :rofl:

'One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest': one what? And how do they know only one flew over ....... how long did they stay there watching?

It depends, because if the cuckoo in question is the European Common Cuckoo, its a brood parasite and doesn't build nests. So they couldn't have been watching in the first place.

Did Forrest Gump, when saying "life is like a box of chocolates", discriminate against people with lactose and nut allergies?

Edited by Leonardo
  • Like 1

No, but he was condoning cannibalism because to figure out whats in the chocolate, you have to bite it open.

If soylent green is people, what was soylent yellow?

Worse than that, I believe he was encouraging them to top themselves! :o I mean, if you say life = a box of chocolates knowing full well that a certain group of people can't indulge in chocolates then it only takes a little leap of the imagination to see he is saying "YOU cannot indulge in life! Why are you here?". Blimey! Why hasn't that film been banned? Why isn't Tom Hanks being shunned by polite society?

SkepticalB, you are very rude for pushing in :angry:

Never mind green/yellow/purple ........ what is soylent? Who made up a stupid word like that?

I can't think of a question but I'm posting this now before anyone else pushes in!

Okay, here's my question: How do fairies and angels get their clothes on and off over their wings?

Edited by ouija ouija

If Santa became allergic to reindeers, he'd have to reign in the elves instead!

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill them self, would that be considered a hostage situation?

• Like 1

That's obvious.

Country music! He'd be whingeing endlessly about his weight, not having a hit record since 1977, and the incredible shrinking BigMac.

Why is yacht not spelled 'yot'?

Yacht looks so much more rich and high class than plain ol' yot!

If Santa lives at the North Pole, who lives at the South Pole?

• Like 1

Anti Claus lives at the south pole.

Why doesn't Birds Eye frozen foods offer any frozen bird's eyes?

• Like 1

The day after that's yesterday.

When people say "in a nutshell" to summarise something, what kind of nut are they trying to be?

• Like 1

A contortionist gone mental.

If a mime commits suicide, does he use a silencer?

• Like 2

There's no need to use a silencer, because the imaginary glass wall is soundproof.

Do you like sprinkles on your cone of uncertainty?

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Where does the light go when you switch it off ?

On vacation to the nearest sun.

Could crop-circles be the work of a cereal killer?

• Like 2

Absolutely, they want to exterminate Weetabix..and I'm glad!

If one day the sun and moon would meet, would that be during the day or during the night?

• Like 1

It would be on a Sunday.

Why don't coffee trees grow coffee cups?

Edited by BarnabasCollins

Because only pitcher plants do.

If I give John two apples, and I give Susie ten, and I had 27 to begin with; what's the mass of the sun?

• Like 1

A way to measure moments that pass or going forward with numbers in a linear and orderly fashion.

Do crematoriums give discounts to burn victims?

Because only pitcher plants do.

If I give John two apples, and I give Susie ten, and I had 27 to begin with; what's the mass of the sun?

The mass of the sun is 96.8 % of all the rest of the Solar System.