Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Did we land on the moon?

Waspie_Dwarf

Money for reason, however, there have been nations that have sent spacecraft to the moon and they have confirmed the Apollo landing sites on the moon.

* Sternwarte Bochum Observatory in Germany tracked the astronauts and intercepted the television signals from Apollo 16. The image was re-recorded in black and white in the 625 lines, 25 frames/s television standard onto 2-inch videotape using their sole quad machine. The transmissions are only of the astronauts and do not contain any voice from Houston, as the signal received came from the Moon only. The videotapes are held in storage at the observator

* The Bochum Observatory director (Professor Heinz Kaminski) was able to provide confirmation of events and data independent of both the Russian and U.S. space agencies.

* Jodrell Bank Observatory in the UK, the telescope was used to observe the Apollo 11. At the same time, Jodrell Bank scientists tracking the unmanned Soviet spacecraft Luna 15, which was trying to land on the Moon. In July 2009, Jodrell released some recordings they made.

* Larry Baysinger, a technician for WHAS radio in Louisville, Kentucky, independently detected and recorded transmissions between Apollo 11 astronauts on the lunar surface and in the command module.

Recordings made by Baysinger share certain characteristics with recordings made at Bochum Observatory by Heinz Kaminski (see above), in that both Kaminski's and Baysinger's recordings do not include the capsule communicator in Houston and the associated Quindar tonesheard in NASA audio and seen on NASA Apollo 11 transcripts. Kaminski and Baysinger could only hear the transmissions from the Moon, and not transmissions to the Moon from the earth

* Corralitos Observatory photographed Apollo 14

* Jewett Observatory at Washington State University reported sightings of Apollo 16

* The Madrid Apollo Station, now part of the Deep Space Network, built in Fresnedillas, near Madrid, Spain tracked Apollo 11

* Parts of Surveyor 3, which landed on the Moon in April 1967, were brought back to Earth by Apollo 12 in November 1969. These samples were shown to have been exposed to lunar conditions.

* China's second lunar probe, Chang'e 2, which was launched in 2010 is capable of capturing lunar surface images with a resolution of up to 1.3 metres (4.3 ft). It spotted traces of the Apollo landings.

* n 2008, the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) SELENE lunar probe obtained several photographs showing evidence of Moon landings. On the left are two photos taken on the lunar surface by Apollo 15 astronauts in July or August 1971. On the right is a 2008 reconstruction from images taken by the SELENE terrain camera and 3-D projected to the same vantage point as the surface photos. The terrain is a close match within the SELENE camera resolution of 10 meters.

http://en.wikipedia....o_Moon_landings

Facts and evidence from around the world that confirmed the reality of the Apollo moon missions.

Money for reason, however, there have been nations that have sent spacecraft to the moon and they have confirmed the Apollo landing sites on the moon.

* Sternwarte Bochum Observatory in Germany tracked the astronauts and intercepted the television signals from Apollo 16. The image was re-recorded in black and white in the 625 lines, 25 frames/s television standard onto 2-inch videotape using their sole quad machine. The transmissions are only of the astronauts and do not contain any voice from Houston, as the signal received came from the Moon only. The videotapes are held in storage at the observator

* The Bochum Observatory director (Professor Heinz Kaminski) was able to provide confirmation of events and data independent of both the Russian and U.S. space agencies.

* Jodrell Bank Observatory in the UK, the telescope was used to observe the Apollo 11. At the same time, Jodrell Bank scientists tracking the unmanned Soviet spacecraft Luna 15, which was trying to land on the Moon. In July 2009, Jodrell released some recordings they made.

* Larry Baysinger, a technician for WHAS radio in Louisville, Kentucky, independently detected and recorded transmissions between Apollo 11 astronauts on the lunar surface and in the command module.

Recordings made by Baysinger share certain characteristics with recordings made at Bochum Observatory by Heinz Kaminski (see above), in that both Kaminski's and Baysinger's recordings do not include the capsule communicator in Houston and the associated Quindar tonesheard in NASA audio and seen on NASA Apollo 11 transcripts. Kaminski and Baysinger could only hear the transmissions from the Moon, and not transmissions to the Moon from the earth

* Corralitos Observatory photographed Apollo 14

* Jewett Observatory at Washington State University reported sightings of Apollo 16

* The Madrid Apollo Station, now part of the Deep Space Network, built in Fresnedillas, near Madrid, Spain tracked Apollo 11

* Parts of Surveyor 3, which landed on the Moon in April 1967, were brought back to Earth by Apollo 12 in November 1969. These samples were shown to have been exposed to lunar conditions.

* China's second lunar probe, Chang'e 2, which was launched in 2010 is capable of capturing lunar surface images with a resolution of up to 1.3 metres (4.3 ft). It spotted traces of the Apollo landings.

* n 2008, the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) SELENE lunar probe obtained several photographs showing evidence of Moon landings. On the left are two photos taken on the lunar surface by Apollo 15 astronauts in July or August 1971. On the right is a 2008 reconstruction from images taken by the SELENE terrain camera and 3-D projected to the same vantage point as the surface photos. The terrain is a close match within the SELENE camera resolution of 10 meters.

http://en.wikipedia....o_Moon_landings

Facts and evidence from around the world that confirmed the reality of the Apollo moon missions.

Thanks very informative. After reading some stuff on Wikipedia I am starting to believe that it was for real.

to anyone that thinks the moon landings where faked

If the moon landings where a hoax why has none of the other countries exposed this yet ? its been 40 years since the landings I am sure if they where faked Russia or china would have been all over the US exposing their great achievement as a hoax but this has not happened. just a thought

to anyone that thinks the moon landings where faked

If the moon landings where a hoax why has none of the other countries exposed this yet ? its been 40 years since the landings I am sure if they where faked Russia or china would have been all over the US exposing their great achievement as a hoax but this has not happened. just a thought

Welcome redsquare ! you better put your high water boots on in here ! You know the ones ! THe Ones that have all the Hollywood fake moon dust on them ! Only then will the C.T`s read any of your post !

But For sure keep postin,Keep reading ! ITs a Great Forum ! I Look up to the Moon ever nite now And See the Wonders we achieved and feel blessed that we could do it ! Now To the Moon and Beound !

Thanks very informative. After reading some stuff on Wikipedia I am starting to believe that it was for real.

You are welcome. :tu:

I might add that my flying buddy was on the flight crew that flew the Apollo 14 astronauts back to Houston,TX from Pago Pago after their moon mission. The Apollo 14 recovery flight originated from Travis AFB, CA., which was my base of assignment. I would like to add that I introduced Donteatus to him in Texas.

Welcome redsquare ! you better put your high water boots on in here ! You know the ones ! THe Ones that have all the Hollywood fake moon dust on them ! Only then will the C.T`s read any of your post !

But For sure keep postin,Keep reading ! ITs a Great Forum ! I Look up to the Moon ever nite now And See the Wonders we achieved and feel blessed that we could do it ! Now To the Moon and Beound !

lol yes the moon is truly an amazing sight to see. And the achievement of getting there is equally amazing. Just bummed we haven't returned !! Well maybe again one day ! hopefully.

You are welcome. :tu:

I might add that my flying buddy was on the flight crew that flew the Apollo 14 astronauts back to Houston,TX from Pago Pago after their moon mission. The Apollo 14 recovery flight originated from Travis AFB, CA., which was my base of assignment. I would like to add that I introduced Donteatus to him in Texas.

aww cool :tsu: I have a lot of respect for your friend. And on a side note who or what is donteatus ?

aww cool :tsu: I have a lot of respect for your friend. And on a side note who or what is donteatus ?

lol the guy who posted before sky :P

P.S. Waspie_Dwarf, my english is very bad ;)

I don't know why you are telling me, I have no problem's with people not having good English. I recognise that not everyone on this site has English as a first language. I also have a sister with dyslexia (fortunately not too severe).

I can not speak any languages other than English so I am in no position to judge that of anyone else.

P.S. Waspie_Dwarf, my english is very bad ;)

I don't know why you are telling me, I have no problem with people not having good English. I recognise that not everyone on this site has English as a first language. I also have a sister with dyslexia (fortunately not too severe).

I can not speak any languages other than English so I am in no position to judge that of anyone else.

shhhhh ! nobody knows really what justDONTEATUS is,ITs been rumored that he came from far outside our reality,then again some believe that hes just a really strange gathering of plasma`s and dark matter !

Who knows ?

All that is known is that His B.B.Q is World Class Rockin Great ! :tu:

justDONTEATUS

p.s. Wow How I miss Mid !

Edited by DONTEATUS
  • Like 1

If the moon landings where a hoax why has none of the other countries exposed this yet?

The USSR had already faked Gagarin's flight, and the USA delivered wheat, etc and anyway the whole word is secretly ruled by the jewish, illuminated, reptiloid NWO ...

As to why he called Turbonium "it"

Ah, good point. I didn't put two and two together there.

No-one is disputing that flexibility is an issue. Once again, you are conflating the concepts of "difficulty" and "impossibility". It takes a lot of work to get the deep knee bends seen in Apollo suits. Look at the videos, the astronaut is clearly struggling to get up. He is able to achieve the deep knee bend required once he gets his body weight in a position to help him.

If you disagree, perhaps then you could explicitly point out where in the documents you linked to it proves that pressurised suits can't bend more than ninety degrees at the knee. In particular, please point out why your argument doesn't apply to the pressurised Sokol spacesuit, as shown below:-

7351356906_5b41b0328f_z.jpg

Sky Eagle provided a link to an interesting video that will hopefully help the penny drop for you on this issue. I've included a still below, taken when the suit is pressurised at 3.5psi. It's at the 4:18 point in the video. EDIT:- There is an even clearer example at 9:18 in the video. Check it out.

apollo-suit-knee-bend_zps9d245667.jpg

So, three things for you.

1. Where in the documentation you linked to does it explicitly state that pressurised suits can't do what we clearly see being done with the Sokol and Apollo suits?

2. Why is the Sokol suit able to be so visibly bent at the knee while pressurised?

3. Why does the pressurised suit in simulated lunar gravity show a knee bend similar to that shown in the Apollo videos?

You simply assume they are all properly pressurized spacesuits, without any documentation?

I recall a document on knee flex with data, I'll try and find it for you.

Can you document your suits, or not?

I can't find anything on the famous Apollo suits regarding this either, can you?

How about a video that shows the actual pressurization of those suits? How come we don't see it before to after it puffs up, in the videos?

You simply assume they are all properly pressurized spacesuits, without any documentation?

7351356906_5b41b0328f_z.jpg

apollo-suit-knee-bend_zps9d245667.jpg

The videos and photos proved you wrong!!

Edited by skyeagle409

Donteatus is a friend of mine who lives in Texas. I invited him to meet with the Colonel during my Tuskegee Airmen exhibition on the USS Lexington in Corpus Christi, which was televised by the local news channels and in the newspaper. The Colonel has photos of the Apollo 14 astronauts in his hangar and is proud to have been a member on the Apollo 14 recovery crew.

If something is accepted as true it is because it has passed the tests set of it. It has no burden of proof as it has already been accepted as true. To the vast majority of the population of the planet and to the official ratifying body Apollo is true. NASA do not need to prove anything to them as it is "accepted" that they have already proven their case.

It was also accepted as true that the Earth was the center of our solar sytem. It "passed the tests set of it", as well.

Now do you understand the flaw in your argument?

Accepting something as 'true' doesn't necessarily mean it IS true.

This is why it has the burden of proof. Like Apollo does.

Apollo didn't meet the burden of proof whatsoever. It was seen on TV, and people just accepted it as 'true'.... !

So...

China publishes high-resolution full moon map

BEIJING, Feb. 6 (Xinhua) -- China on Monday published a full coverage map of the moon, as well as several high-resolution images of the celestial body, captured by the country's second moon orbiter, the Chang'e-2.

The map and images, released by the State Administration of Science, Technology and Industry for National Defence (SASTIND), are the highest-resolution photos of the entirety of the moon's surface to be published thus far, said Liu Dongkui, deputy chief commander of China's lunar probe project.

If there were airports and harbors on the moon, the Chang'e-1 could simply identify them, while the Chang'e-2 would be able to detect planes or ships inside of them, said Tong Qingxi, an academic from the Institute of Remote Sensing Applications under the Chinese Academy of Sciences.

The scientists also spotted traces of the previous Apollo mission in the images, said Yan Jun, chief application scientist for China's lunar exploration project.

http://news.xinhuane...c_131393210.htm

Edited by skyeagle409

It was also accepted as true that the Earth was the center of our solar sytem. It "passed the tests set of it", as well.

And, there were those who have said the earth was flat. In both cases, they were wrong, which placed them in the same boat as the Apollo moon hoax folks.

Accepting something as 'true' doesn't necessarily mean it IS true.

Are you accusing a number of countries around the world of lying because they have confirmed the reality of the Apollo moon missions?

The Bochum Radio Observatory, Germany

In the 1957 – 1975 period, the 20 metre parabolic antenna of the Bochum Observatory in (the then) West Germany was often in the news as it received transmissions from Russian and American space vehicles. The Director at the time, Professor Heinz Kaminski, was able to provide confirmation of events and data independent of both the Russian and US space agencies.

During the later Apollo missions, the observatory received and recorded some of the Field Sequential Color TV transmissions from the Lunar Rovers on the Moon, as well as biomedical data and voice.

http://www.honeysucklecreek.net/other_stations/bochum/index.html

With tracking stations around the world, there was no way the United States could have pulled off hoaxed Apollo moon missions and get away with it.

Edited by skyeagle409

It may come as a shock to you, but governments have been known to lie at times!!

The Apollo moon missions have been proven beyond any doubt and Apollo landing sites have been photographed.

Apollo 14

Apollo 14 was the eighth manned mission in the United States Apollo program, and the third to land on the Moon. It was the last of the "H missions", targeted landings with two-day stays on the Moon with two lunar EVAs, or moonwalks.

Commander Alan Shepard, Command Module Pilot Stuart Roosa, and Lunar Module Pilot Edgar Mitchell launched on their nine-day mission on January 31, 1971 at 4:04:02 pm local time after a 40 minute, 2 second delay due to launch site weather restrictions, the first such delay in the Apollo program.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_14

My flying buddy was on the Apollo 14 recovery crew, which originated from my base in California.

post-32948-0-49818000-1365241534_thumb.j

Edited by skyeagle409

Do you think those are the best images we're able to get of the (supposed) Apollo landing sites?

Think again.

Satellites can image a car on Earth, through our atmosphere, so the moon is actually easier.

• Like 1

Before the Apollo program, Van Allen said the Belts were a serious hazard for humans, and a spaceship would need a shield so thick it would be too heavy to lift off.

The Apollo program started, and the Belts were not a problem anymore.

Over 40 years later, we spend a fortune to study the Belts with two probes.

Before Apollo began, Von Braun said we'd need to put a fueling station in Earth orbit, in order to get a spaceship to the moon. It would take two or more rockets for it to work.

Apollo came along, no fueling station was needed, and one rocket worked out just dandy

Over 40 years later, we do need a fueling station, and at least two rockets.

See a pattern?

Do you think those are the best images we're able to get of the (supposed) Apollo landing sites?

Yes indeed, and once again, you have been proven wrong.

Before Apollo began, Von Braun said we'd need to put a fueling station in Earth orbit, in order to get a spaceship to the moon. It would take two or more rockets for it to work.

How many refueling stops between Earth and Mars were required to send the Viking spacecraft to Mars?

Edited by skyeagle409

Before the Apollo program, Van Allen said the Belts were a serious hazard for humans and a spaceship would need a shield so thick it would be too heavy to lift off.

Don't forget to wear your lead jacket during my next chest X-ray at the hospital.

The Apollo program started, and the Belts were not a problem anymore.

Doug Millard

"You can pass through quite safely as long as you don't linger too long,"

Doug Millard at the Science Museum in London.

---------------------------------------------

Apollo Moon Missions Through the Van Allen Belts

The Apollo missions marked the first event where humans traveled through the Van Allen belts, which was one of several radiation hazards known by mission planners. The astronauts had low exposure in the Van Allen belts due to the short period of time spent flying through them. The command module's inner structure was an aluminum "sandwich" consisting of a welded aluminium inner skin, a thermally bonded honeycomb core, and a thin aluminium "face sheet". The steel honeycomb core and outer face sheets were thermally bonded to the inner skin.

Radiation was not an operational problem during the Apollo Program. Doses received by the crewmen of Apollo missions 7 through 17 were small because no major solar-particle events occurred during those missions. One small event was detected by a radiation sensor outside the Apollo 12 spacecraft, but no increase in radiation dose to the crewmen inside the spacecraft was detected. Solar-particle releases are random events, and it is possible that flares, with the accompanying energetic nuclear particles, might hinder future flights beyond the magnetosphere of the Earth.

Radiation protection for the Apollo Program was focused on both the peculiarities of the natural space radiation environment and the increased prevalence of manmade radiation sources on the ground and onboard the spacecraft. Radiation-exposure risks to crewmen were assessed and balanced against mission gain to determine mission constraints. Operational radiation evaluation required specially designed radiation-detection systems onboard the spacecraft in addition to the use of satellite data, solar observatory support, and other liaison. Control and management of radioactive sources and radiation-generating equipment was important in minimizing radiation exposure of ground-support personnel, researchers, and the Apollo flight and backup crewmen.

http://lsda.jsc.nasa...pollo/S2ch3.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Van Allen Belts

The figure below, produced by scientists from the NASA, CRRES satellite, shows the radiation dosages at various locations within the belts.

doserate1.gif

1. The speed of the spacecraft will be about 25,000 km/hour. If the spacecraft travels along the indicated path, how long, in minutes, will it spend in the Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange and Red regions?

Note: transit estimates may vary depending on how accurately students measure figure.

Blue: 1.8 Re x (6378 km/Re) x (1 hour/25,000 km) x (60 minutes/1 hour) = 27.6 minutes

Yellow: (1.4 x 6378) /25,000 x 60 = 6.1 minutes

Orange: (1.0 x 6378) / 25,000 x 60 = 15.3 minutes

Green: (0.25 x 6378)/25,000 x 60 = 3.8 minutes

Red: 0 minutes

Total transit time……………………… 52.8 minutes

2. Given the indicated radiation dosages in Rads/sec for each zone, what will be the dosages that the astronauts receive in each zone?

Blue: = 27.6 minutes x ( 60 sec/ 1 minute) x (0.0001 Rads/sec) = 0.17 Rads

Yellow = 6.1 minutes x 60 sec/minute x 0.005 rads/sec = 1.83 Rads

Orange = 15.3 minutes x (60 sec/minute) x 0.01 rads/sec = 9.18 Rads

Green = 3.8 minutes x (60 sec/minute) x 0.001 rads/sec = 0.23 Rads

3. What will be the total radiation dosage in Rads for the transit through the belts?

0.17 + 1.83 + 9.18 + 0.23 = 11.4 Rads

4. According to radiation dosimeters carried by Apollo astronauts, their total dosage for the entire trip to the moon and return was not more than 2 Rads over 6 days.

The total dosage for the trip is only 11.4 Rads in 52.8 minutes. Because 52.8 minutes is equal to 0.88 hours, his is equal to a dosage of 11.4 Rads / 0.88 hours = 13

http://www.braeunig....pollo11-TLI.htm

It is apparent that you were unaware of the rest of the story regarding how astronauts transverse the Van Allen belts and remember that the next time you take your next chest X-ray.

Satellites can image a car on Earth, through our atmosphere, so the moon is actually easier.

Okay, so here you go.

LRO_Apollo14_landing_site_369228main_ap14labeled_540.jpg

600px-Apollo_12_LRO.jpg

Apollo15_ascentphoto.jpg

600px-Challenger_4x.png