Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Did we land on the moon?

Waspie_Dwarf

Please... make the stupid stop... :(

Cz

Seriously - you didn't expect anything different, did you?

• Like 2

I hear ya Czero101 ! But its fun to read how peopl can be so crazy on a subject like the Moon Landings,Knowing good and well we did Go ,We did land,We did come back,with factual proof,ROCKS, Photos,Dirt ! ITs all in the Dirt !

Where could one go so far off base to believe otherwise?

Oh !Oh! its the Drugs on earth that do that to these people ! No we know ! Remember that THe Secret Socities that are so Real and Secret are watching you every night ! THe Walls have eyes.

There that may keep some of them off the streets a bit ! :whistle:

Rajeev, when will you be returning to properly address the topic of 'weightlessness' and to cite your claim that scientists said Apollo (NOT a 'deep space' mission) was not possible?

My last posts were not addressed. That spoke volumes to me..

Your points were answered and sufficiently explained five years ago. you have not added anything beyond silly repetitions since then...

Edited by rambaldi
  • Like 3

My last posts were not addressed. That spoke volumes to me..

I'm convinced that a lot of things speak to you.

Turbo has been bringing forward very important issues here.USSR was far-ahead in space race with USA ..

As it has been repeatedly explained, no they were not, they even had to cheat during Gagarin's landing.

Of course if you would like to finally enter a meaningful discussion (not that i expect that of you) you could try to explain what advantages the Soviets had after Gemini...

As it has been repeatedly explained, no they were not, they even had to cheat during Gagarin's landing.

Of course if you would like to finally enter a meaningful discussion (not that i expect that of you) you could try to explain what advantages the Soviets had after Gemini...

(tumbleweeds roll by....)

(tumbleweeds roll by....)

He must be having "internet connection problems" again... *WINK WINK*

:rolleyes:

Cz

He must be having "internet connection problems" again... *WINK WINK*

Must be the CIA, FBI, NSA, NASA, CSI, NCIS, CBI, NWO, SGC, SD6, CTU, MI6, CI5, BND, BMW, MOSSAD, KGB, GRU, SMERSH, SPECTRE and probably the Lords Varys and Baelish, who all conspire to prevent him from finally delivering actual proof.

• Like 1

Turbo has been bringing forward very important issues here.USSR was far-ahead in space race with USA ...

Then, why did they lose the race with the United States to send a man to the moon? The Russians didn't have the technology to send a man to the moon.

Then, why did they lose the race with the United States to send a man to the moon?

Doh! Because the evil conspiracist from the jewish illuminated reptiloid, who are secretly in control of the USA cheated (and bribed the USSR with wheat)...

Hard line CTs normally don't like to research their subjects too deeply in case it brings up evidence that contradicts their beliefs. For example, anyone who had read Boris Chertok's memoirs on the Soviet space programme (Rockets & People) would be under no illusions regarding the effort put into the Soviet lunar programme nor the reasons for its failure.

If i'm correct, this is your last post. What should we address here?

I said my last posts were not addressed. This isn't hard to figure out.

Your points were answered and sufficiently explained five years ago. you have not added anything beyond silly repetitions since then...

No, I'm referring to my posts on page 24 - #1846, 1847, and 1848.

I suggest you read them before you make an uninformed reply like the above.

And I'm still waiting to hear from my long-time accuser, flyingswan What about it?

I'm convinced that a lot of things speak to you.

I'd much prefer mature people speaking to me. It's a little harsh to call the other people "things", though! :-*

Edited by turbonium

Doh! Because the evil conspiracist from the jewish illuminated reptiloid, who are secretly in control of the USA cheated (and bribed the USSR with wheat)...

But, I thought that it was because we promised to sign a contract to supply regular shipments of vodka to Alcoholics Anonymous.

But, I thought that it was because we promised to sign a contract to supply regular shipments of vodka to Alcoholics Anonymous.

Skyeagle we better give in Babe,and the others all have way too much proof,that we didnt go to the Moon. So we can tell them now that they are all right and the Entire Mass of NASA employes can forget the Grand things they really did to Get Man on the surface of the moon ! Now we can get back to the Important stuff ! Like How are we going to Get Rick Perry outta Office?

Skyeagle we better give in Babe,and the others all have way too much proof,that we didnt go to the Moon. So we can tell them now that they are all right and the Entire Mass of NASA employes can forget the Grand things they really did to Get Man on the surface of the moon ! Now we can get back to the Important stuff ! Like How are we going to Get Rick Perry outta Office?

I heard that! The moon is nothing more than an illusion, so there was nothing for the Apollo astronauts to visit since they could not have landed on an illusion..

bat-light-batman-the-dark-night-18525217-1280-800.jpg

Rajeev, when will you be returning to properly address the topic of 'weightlessness' and to cite your claim that scientists said Apollo (NOT a 'deep space' mission) was not possible?

Rajeev, not suprisingly, has not replied.

And I would invite anyone who thinks it would be worthwhile to debate this topic with Rajeev, to take a long hard look here:

http://www.unexplain...ic=183747&st=90

Note how he dodges and weaves, and refuses not only to post a link, but also completely ignores absolute and complete refutations of the many false claims he made. Notably, look here at this excellent post by the late and sadly missed MID, which shows the extent of Rajeev's deceptions.

That is the sort of person who is left denying Apollo. Shame on them.

• Like 1

No, I'm referring to my posts on page 24 - #1846, 1847, and 1848.

I suggest you read them before you make an uninformed reply like the above.

And I'm still waiting to hear from my long-time accuser, flyingswan What about it?

If you go back to the original thread, here:

http://www.unexplain...90#entry1684326

rather than your selective repeat of it in this thread, you'll see the problem. You made a post with a fabricated quote which you ascribed to NASA. Mid queried another aspect of your post and you replied, six days after the original post, saying it was "mostly" tongue in cheek. At that point I queried the specific quote and you admitted that you had made it up. I accused you of trolling and Waspie, with his mod's hat on, said you had effectively admitted to lying.

In other words, you let your fabricated quote stand for several days and didn't admit that you were, uncharacteristically, jesting until others queried your post.

• Like 4

ITs how the ball bounces here in the Good Old U/M sometimes ! When we refer to some of our members that have that zeal for the dramatic One never knows what one might get to read from these spinners of tales !

If you go back to the original thread, here:

http://www.unexplain...90#entry1684326

rather than your selective repeat of it in this thread, you'll see the problem. You made a post with a fabricated quote which you ascribed to NASA. Mid queried another aspect of your post and you replied, six days after the original post, saying it was "mostly" tongue in cheek. At that point I queried the specific quote and you admitted that you had made it up. I accused you of trolling and Waspie, with his mod's hat on, said you had effectively admitted to lying.

In other words, you let your fabricated quote stand for several days and didn't admit that you were, uncharacteristically, jesting until others queried your post.

Wrong.

If you go back to MY original reply, rather than YOUR selective repeat of it in this thread, you'll see the problem.

I suggest you read my entire post below...

Aw, MID. I'm disappointed in you.

My post was mostly meant to be tongue-in-cheek.

"Running on fumes" was one thing. But especially when I said.....

NASA coined the phrase "What you don't know can't hurt you" during the Gemini program.

Now, that one should have clued you in!!

You're much too serious these days, my old friend....

So let's review what you just said...

"Mid queried another aspect of your post and you replied, six days after the original post, saying it was "mostly" tongue in cheek. At that point I queried the specific quote and you admitted that you had made it up."

You skipped right over the most relevant section of my post. I'm sure you know that, right?

I specifically pointed out two of the points I meant to be tongue-in-cheek. Perhaps you need to read it in bigger fonts, so you won't have any choice but to acknowledge it...

"My post was mostly meant to be tongue-in-cheek.

"Running on fumes" was one thing. But especially when I said.....

NASA coined the phrase "What you don't know can't hurt you" during the Gemini program.

Now, that one should have clued you in!!"

You only queried the specific quote AFTER I HAD TOLD MID THE QUOTE WAS MEANT TO BE TONGUE-IN-CHEEK!!

You skipped right over my stated intentions for that specific quote, as if I never said it!

There was nothing for me to "admit" about the quote to you - I had already explained my intentions without anyone questioning it!!

It is entirely your fault for not reading what I said about the quote beforehand. More likely you did read it, but you ignored it so you could then accuse me of lying.

You and Waspie have falsely accused me of lying for years. I've proved that beyond a doubt.

It's time for you to own up to it, don't you think?

Edited by turbonium
  • Like 1