Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Did we land on the moon?

Waspie_Dwarf

What are the chain link like structures top right in the photo of the astronaut ?

You have nailed your self in the coffin of LEM.

To make it even easier - and to also give Rajeev even less of an excuse for not looking at the video / evidence - this link will start playing the video at 17:30, right at the start of the Ascent Engine test-firing segment:

http://youtu.be/JGxDbg-NXlQ?t=17m30s

Cz

Thanks for the video.

Now it is proved that hypergolic engines of LEM were having a concentrate jet and clearing seen plume that was totally missing in blast-off footage of LEM (this what exactly Bill Keysing insisted of )

You have nailed your self in the coffin of LEM

I am certain that LEM engine might had dig the crater there if it would have been actually working there on sight of Nevada/Moon. Bill was totally right .

Edited by rajeev shagun

For the moderators, I would proffer this page:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=113834&st=10785

to show just how long and often Rajeev has used these exact same tactics - note Waspie Dwarf's warning, back in 2010, on that page...

• Like 1

Rajeev... you really need to stop posting. All you are doing is proving your lack of education, lack of intellectual honesty and general lack of intelligence and observational skills.

This is what YOU are doing to YOURSELF here.

You need to stop.... Please...

Cz

Well we can put it to a Vote ?

Ok THats it ! Done is Done ! :clap: Now to Move on !

• Like 1

It looks like all hoax protectors , when they feel loosing the game start to insult the person they has been arguing with ,by calling liar, fool, idiot ,coward etc.

My family back ground and education stop me doing the same.

So if you feel uncomfortable with my presence just let me know I will happily leave.

Edited by rajeev shagun

You are either faking this and LYAO at us or are truly the most screwed up person to visit since Ove. I'll call liar on the education and age as well, now, so I am all in.

NASA is the master in these both acts i am not the case of faking or lie,

i can even place this magazine in the garden and take the picture if it is not sufficiant for you you better have to see with your own eyes,can't you manage another copy of it ??? my be somebody still keeps it in USA

Rajeev, all you have done is prove beyond all doubt that you are not in possession of the skills you claim to have, the education you claim to have, and that you do not have the ability to rationally evaluate the evidence that is given to counter your claims, claims that you have now admitted come from Bill Kaysing (RIP) and Ralph Rene (RIP), two hoax proponents whose theories and ideas have been resoundingly and repeatedly defeated by examination of their claims in comparison with the vast amounts of evidence that supports the Moon landings.

That you choose to put your faith in their long debunked and fallacy ridden claims shows that you have no clue how to do proper research of a topic under debate. This fact taken in isolation from all your other often repeated faults is enough to say that you are not being truthful about your educational background since anyone who has the advanced education you claim to have would by necessity know how to do proper research, would know how to properly falsify claims and would know how to properly present and defend an argument.

You have shown yourself incapable of all these things.

That you have been approaching this topic in the same manner for at least 4 years now shows that you have no intention of engaging in actual rational debate, shows that you are not here to actually learn anything, shows that you are incapable of approaching this topic with anything resembling intellectual honesty, and suggests that your intention is to simply troll this topic and this forum for your own enjoyment.

Now... having said all that, allow me to reiterate:

Rajeev... you really need to stop posting. All you are doing is proving your lack of education, lack of intellectual honesty and general lack of intelligence and observational skills.

This is what YOU are doing to YOURSELF here.

You need to stop.... Please...

Cz

EDITED for typos....

Edited by Czero 101
  • Like 1

Do you know Buzz Aldrin is a magician , he could change his gloves and boots in vacuum and 250 f temperature +lethal radiations , isn’t it amazing ? look he had first dark brown/black gloves and boots and later on during EVA he had White gloves and boots…he is a magician indeed so does NASA .

Did you know research is your friend?

1. Each Apollo mission required 15 suits to support the mission. For the main, or prime, three-man crew, each member had three suits: one for flight; one for training; and one as a flight backup in case something happened to the flight suit. Thus, the prime crew had a total of nine suits. The backup three-man crew each had two suits: one for flight and one for training.

http://www.nasa.gov/audience/foreducators/spacesuits/facts/facts-index.html

It is possible the main and backup suits had different color gloves.

Quaentum, we appreciate your help, but... there was only one EVA for Apollo 11. Aldrin did not return to the LM to change his boots, mid EVA!

All that is happening here is that someone with no grasp of even the most basic principles of imaging is trying to compare different images that have had completely different contrast and brightness applied to them, and are in different lighting. Plus they were taken some time apart, during which time the amount of dust on their suits would have varied. Comparing such images is simply idiotic.

Besides, it is a waste of time pointing Rajeev to anything. He has been told this several times now, yet he REFUSES, utterly and stupidly, to even acknowledge that contrast adjustments and different lighting would affect the boots appearance, nor does he acknowledge that the dust 'load' on various parts of the suit would change as they were walking, skipping and jumping around... - indeed there was nothing to stop Buzz bending down to brush some dust off... This sort of tunnel vision and ignorant handwaving is how Rajeev keeps the conversation going. Does he not have the capacity to think of these things? Or is it just that he cannot accept or acknowledge anything that collapses his beloved but delusional house of cards - a structure that he has meticulously built in his head from visits to two tinfoilhatters sites?

Perhaps he is just lonely, but I can tell you I am absolutely sick of it. It is worse than talking to a brick wall - at least a brick wall doesn't keep changing the topic to new ridiculous and ignorant observations...

Edited by ChrLzs

...Wile E. Coyote is a known disinformation agent for the Ajax Corporation !

That was the ACME, you get 1 demerit.

• Like 2

Rajeev,

The very nature of promoting the moon hoax is to call all of those involved with it liars.

Having done so, it is disingeneous for you to object to being called a liar in return.

• Like 1

That was the ACME, you get 1 demerit.

Sorry, it was called Ajax in Danish translation !

http://da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimm_E._Ulv_og_Hjulben

You do know how to read Danish i hope.

Back to topic:

Here is a nice explanation of why there is no crater.

http://pseudoastro.w...e-lunar-module/

Please promise me to actually read it rajeev, and not just dismiss it as fake, as you did the last time somebody showed you a link !

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy

So if you feel uncomfortable with my presence just let me know I will happily leave.

I do not feel uncomfortablewith your presence here, I feel uncomfortable with the hogwash you are constantly

spreading here. Like the pics that you provided about your "rocket test". I would comment these but my wording

would not be in compliance to the forum rules or any other behavioral standards.

Edited by toast

What are the chain link like structures top right in the photo of the astronaut ?

I'd say it's a printing imperfection in the magazine, though I could be wrong.

If you look at the high-res picture posted by Atomic Dog at post #2545 you don't see anything in that part of the picture.

You have nailed your self in the coffin of LEM.

Thanks for the video.

Now it is proved that hypergolic engines of LEM were having a concentrate jet and clearing seen plume that was totally missing in blast-off footage of LEM (this what exactly Bill Keysing insisted of )

The difference was that the footage in that video was tested in the Earth's atmosphere, and the oxidiser reacted with air to produce the red smoke. Hence the puff of red around 18:14 in the video when the camera was pointed at one of the exhaust pipes at ignition (a small amount of unconsumed oxidiser). At the Moon, in a vacuum there was no air for the oxidiser to react with.

You have nailed your self in the coffin of LEM

I am certain that LEM engine might had dig the crater there if it would have been actually working there on sight of Nevada/Moon. Bill was totally right .

It's one thing to be certain. It's another to be able to back that certainty up with numbers. The plume looks impressive. But how much thrust was there? What pressure was the exhaust gas generating?

Edited by Peter B

I'm going to call time on this particular thread, not only is it too long ( in terms of affecting load times ) but this particular exchange has been going on for several dozen pages and is going nowhere, all it is doing is generating aggravation and frustration.

Feel free to start another topic on the concept of the moon landing hoax, but I think this one has had its day.

Closed.

• Like 1