Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Build and try to tear it down.

Rick Waid

Hey JK, the white flowers in my front lawn are so big they fall to the ground. I sleep in my daughters bedroom and every night I almost kill myself on the kitchen playset. Every day when I come home, I pass my neighbours white picket fence. What annoys me is he is building and rebuilding and never finishes anything. I hate it. Thanks

Edited by sensitive touch

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rick Waid

• ouija ouija

• bmk1245

• J. K.

Hey JK, the white flowers in my front lawn are so big they fall to the ground. I sleep in my daughters bedroom and every night I almost kill myself on the kitchen playset. Every day when I come home, I pass my neighbours white picket fence. What annoys me is he is building and rebuilding and never finishes anything. I hate it. Thanks

Random question: what does "Build and try to tear it down" mean?

Well it means, I will build a reading post and I would like people to try and tear it down by proving the things I get are all cold readings. Three out of four were on Target.

Well it means, I will build a reading post and I would like people to try and tear it down by proving the things I get are all cold readings. [...]

Main ingredient of cold reading is throwing whatever comes in your mind, and you successfully demonstrated that.

[...] Three out of four were on Target.

Wishful thinking at its best.

I believe you can block people and you are good at it.

Edited by sensitive touch

I believe you can block people and you are good at it.

*snip*

Mod Edit: You have already stated your opinion on the reading you received, now move on and let it go. Picking fights goes against the nature of this forum.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
inflammatory comment removed

General notice: Do not use this thread as an excuse to begin fights or as a platform to express inflammatory behaviour towards one another. This part of the site is a not a debate forum and the kind of attitudes being expressed here of late go against the very nature of this forum. Take a moment to check where you are and if it continues warnings will handed out.

*snip*

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
Comment removed - It's not your place to police these forums