Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Space drive - part two

UM-Bot

William B Stoecker: Some time ago I posted an article on so-called reactionless space drives, which appear to violate the tried and proven law of conservation of momentum. If such a drive could be made to work, it would need only an energy source (nuclear, solar, or beamed microwave energy, for example) to propel space craft all over our Solar System and perhaps beyond. If a high enough thrust to weight ratio could be achieved, it could propel craft from Earth’s surface into space; if not, it might at least take them from Earth orbit into deep space. The immense loads of dangerously explosive propellant required by conventional rockets would no longer be needed. Understand that “space drive” does not refer to gravity control, which is an entirely different concept, nor to ion rockets. Unfortunately, that little matter of the law of conservation of momentum seems to get in the way.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• Abramelin

• Teslasparkgap

• badeskov

Have you or anyone heard about Tesla Space Drive.

Tesla Space Drive grabs onto a large volume of matter to move through space.

No Problem.

Have you or anyone heard about Tesla Space Drive.

Tesla Space Drive grabs onto a large volume of matter to move through space.

No Problem.

Good. Please tell me how it works in your own words (no, I don't want a youtube video).

Cheers,

Badeskov

Good. Please tell me how it works in your own words (no, I don't want a youtube video).

Cheers,

Badeskov

I hope you can make something of this (it appears to be a quite detailed article):

http://fuel-efficient-vehicles.org/tesla-flying-machine/Tesla-Flying-Stove-motor.php

Good luck, lol!

How do you expect your vehicle to attain a velocity of 175,000 mph i.e 78 kilometres a second! in low earth orbit?

Surely ballistics would send it out of orbit before this speed was reached and as far as I am aware there are no materials that would survive aerodynamic heating at 78kp-sec in low earth orbit?