Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can anyone take this ?

bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Hi to who it may concern,

I am a psychic medium as some of you know. I don't usually do this, but because of the nature of it and that it hasn't left my system for nearly 24 hrs after (the energy is still heavily with me) I don't think it will, until I get this information out. So here it goes and I understand how i work well enough to know this is just how it has to work sometimes.

When it happens this way, I get a visitation in my meditation or just before i fall alseep. A dream or vision follows up (astral projection) with the whole story or parts of the story that is wanting to be communicated. Often i experience it from a multi perspective, i experience from a third person / observer perspective as well as being in the body of the actual person. Their whole experience, emotionally, mentally, consciously then imprints onto mine. Usually within the next day or so, who ever this is 'for' comes into my life in some way, and I am able to give them the information, and then the reading in full.

Because 1 day has gone by so far and no one has come to me or asked for a reading, I'm going ahead to post because i feel an urgency which i can't shake with it. If it's not meant to be it subsides but isn't.

In my vision before i went to sleep an elderly man came to into my minds eye vision. He was standing back in the background looking in. I showed him i could see him and asked him to step forward but he didn't. I zoomed into his face and he looked apprehensive. He was standing with his thumbs in his pockets, palms facing slightly outwards and were taggging the edge of his cord pockets. They were bottle green and his style was to wear a short sleeved collared shirt with them. He had what i would call an animated face. A face with lots of expression. He had a Gardner/ fisherman look to him. He had once thick eyebrows and blue eyes. You could tell in his younger years his eyes and brow would have been his strong feature.

The dream

I become aware of being in a teenage girls body, it is lunch time break at high school. She is one of the older girls in high school. She is with her friends and we leave the school grounds for lunch. I am not sure if we are meant to or not. I don't get a full impression of the clothes I am wearing but i think there is a uniform. Other details that just came to me was a girl with long red hair tied back in a pony tail standing off to the left hand side. Her hair was very long.

We are walking down a path or lane, and i hear the girls friends laughing and stuff, this man comes out at the bottom of the road and starts walking up towards them. They seem to be familiar with him, but in a mocking way, this guy is in his 40's is tall, lanky, skinny, unkempt. He has a trashed out homeless look to him. His hair is kind of long, but in first view, he is wearing his wear shorter than it is at the last scene.

Its long enough to cover his ears, in messy layers. He has a moustache and is wearing a black leather jacket. His face features are small and small bone structure. He stops the girls and tries to get their attention, there is one girl who he is obsessive with, the girl whose body i am in. It seems that they all know this and take it as a joke. They don't realise how seriously deranged this guy is. The man comes across very forward and up himself, but in reality he is running scared, his intentions are not good from what i can read of him. He is trying to get the courage to do something to the girl he stalks. He is angry at her and them because they all laugh at him. Every single day he knows where they walk and he watches them, every single day it runs thru his mind that he will take her.

The dream flips a scene where by it is set in the future. The guy is still doing his routine, the girls still find it funny. By this time his hair is longer, much longer, so i am estimating this is about 3 - 6months later. On this day he decides to strike out at her, he makes a quick move for her face, grabs her face hard and pulls her over, and with his other arm wrestling her neck. He is trying to twist her neck.

What happens next is unclear, everything stops and I wake up. I feel someone is trying to make a warning here that this girl is in danger and that she and her friends must stop taking this as a joke and report this man now. I am left with the feelings and emotions which have stayed with me ever since. I am unsure if the actual attack has happened yet, but this man intends to badly hurt or kill and the only thing preventing him so far is that he keeps on bottling out of doing it at the last moment. I'm getting told the word "sparks" i don't know what is relevant about that. The emotion and energy that is around me from this, is very depressed and helpless. There is a the feeling that this does not need to happen and that if the girls would just wise up and report this man, it can be avoided. If not, the worst possible scenario will happen. This man is just an opportunity waiting to happen.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bLu3 de 3n3rgy

• White Crane Feather

• RazielKTB

• Mikko-kun

They should report him for sure. They must be connected somehow. If you are realy strong medium, try to find out the sorce, where it all began. But I advise you to try to forget this dream and concentrate on something else.

Unless you can track them by the uniform you saw, or unless you remember a remarkable spot you can recognice the place from, I dont know what can you do. If you've always seen dreams of people in your country or region or city or in your area in general, that's a start. Best of luck to you!

Hi.... Anvil is that you? Did you change your name? Something's you have said to others are dead on for anvil... If you are not, you and her should have a talk.

Your problem. I have been in merger before several times. One time in particular I understood that it was not just me in anothers body. It was both of us. He could feel my thoughts and reactions but only understood it as his own. If you can find yourself back. You can influence her decisions. In fact you may have already just having you with her for those moments. Certainly after you have had a glimpse of her possible future.

Who knew spirit guides can be living here in this world. ;)

Edited by Seeker79

It could also be time for a little OBE trip to see if you can find her. Let us know how it goes.

Sparks, NV Public High Schools

Academy For Career Education

Edward C. Reed High School

Spanish Springs High School

Sparks High School Washoe

Sparks, NV Private High Schools

Legacy Christian School 250

Northern Nevada Teen challenge

That's powerful, it has left me feeling very shaky just reading it. I hope who ever needs to see it , does. I truly believe that if you were urged to put it in writing here it is for a reason. The course has been set in motion and the outcomes are endless, somewhere down the line your message will get to where it needs to be.

Hi.... Anvil is that you? Did you change your name? Something's you have said to others are dead on for anvil... If you are not, you and her should have a talk.

Yes I only changed my name though, not my whole account, I am Anvil :yes: When i posted this last night I had a really bad headache after for ages. But the emotional side subsided. I hope to think that this is how it was Seeker, that she was aware of my consciousness alerting her to this. Before everything stopped, i remember it being shouted through the energy connection/ that this is what will happen if you don't report this now or stop taking this as a joke now.

Mikko,

Even if I can't track by uniform or location, I still believe the right person will come into contact with this message, all i was to do was to get the message out...feel free to spread it if it sounds like anyone, that anyone should know. I am going to try reconnect to it.

-------

The small group of girls are the eldest of high school age, one of them is a red head with a long long pony tail, like really long down to her lower back long, and its her style to wear it clean back. She stands out although it's not about her. But she helps identify the group. I don't know who the girl herself looks like. I'm pretty sure they are wearing a uni form, but i can't pull in the detail enough to see what uniform. Navy blue as opposed to black or grey. The actual assault part, I don't think takes place at lunch time or not. I feel out of school hrs by then and additional info as i try and connect with it again takes me to another scene completely. Much more off the beaten track, more like a trail that teenagers hang out at, it's close to houses but on the edge of a woodland/park/walking trial territory. The grasses on the verge of the trail are quite green, fresh and strong, not dirty and worn out, makes me think of beginning end of summer than late. For some odd reason i am getting Norway as a connection.

There is another group of teens who walk up and down there with Justin Bieber style haircuts, the old flop style, who i am shown now, they are just boys, one of them has a bike, he and his bike is recognisable by having large looping front handle bars, shiny metal and yellow on it. I'm not sure what kind of style to call this, it looks more unusual. These kids are harmless but simply regulars to the area, they can't be much older than 14, 15.

None of this is to do with night time, its all broad daylight hours. I'm getting told "the boys don't remember me" - I'm shown them stepping off the path to allow them to go past ( i don't know who is with her at this point), one of them is looking down playing on a hand held thing. The boys are clueless and innocent to the issue with he stalker. Not connected at all. She seems to think the boys don't remember her, but this is a last memory of hers before her consciousness passes out. One of the boys keeps looking up he is the smallest of the lot, looks more like 12 than 15, he has dark floppy hair, small in height, wearing a charcoal grey bomber style jacket over a light pink coloured shirt. He possibly does remember her/them/him passing by.

Thanks for the replies everyone. If the elderly gentleman, the description of any of the groups (girls and boys) or the stalker himself means anything to anyone, pass this message on. Anything else i get will be duly added.

I am also getting a female mother figure, i hesitate to say her mother or one of their mothers, incase it is a teacher too. I feel nauseas deeply with this, she looks around late 40's to 50's around 5 ,1, 5.3 average build, dark hair, Google, Lorraine Kelly, she looks like a smaller, more tanned version of this lady. Maybe some Italian. She is wearing a fawn shade lose cotton top her style is smart casual. The home has a long narrow kitchen, counters on either side. Washing machine to the right hand side at the end of the kitchen, which leads into a open dinning area if you were stand looking down that way. The washing machine is white, the door is wide open (something that may be wrong with the machine) the counters on this side are white, the counters on the upper and other side are a baby pale pale blue. There isa dark red burgandy red rug running down the middle of the floor.

Have to stop there for now, headache is getting bad again.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Have you considered the idea that you may be the one in jeopardy or danger? Our subconcious works in mysterious ways (at least mine does) and seldom communicates with us in a straightforward manner. Is there anyone in your life that perhaps isn't who they seem to be, and could want to harm you, either physically or emotionally, or who might have a control issue? someone who has been less than fully supportive of you and who justifies that behavior using "logic Or because it's "for your own good", and who holds themselves slightly apart from others, someone perhaps in a position of authority either in the family or community or work? Someone who seems to have friends, but very few truly intimate relationships? You seem to have a good support system around you, and a lot of common sense and accurate intuition. I'm thinking you should trust yourself & your own inner knowing to keep you safe, and do not let someone talk you into overriding it. If you can identify anyone who fits the above description, I would back out of the relationship slowly, find reasons for not spending time with them, and don't be overly concerned with making waves, or upsetting the person, or wanting to appear to be "nice." Sometimes "nice people" are seen as easy targets or prey.

Edited by Beany

Thanks Beany, i will keep it in mind that it could be a warning for me, but as for someone with that description in my life, no it doesn't apply to me. I am very strong in knowing my inner self and trusting that, so i will watch out for anyone with that description, thanks.

All in all, in knowing how i know my self to work, i know deep down this is a warning for someone.. there is too much info and detail for it not to be and this all starts off with the elderly man coming forward, I feel he is a relation of some sort to the girl it concerns.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Saw this in the news today and it made my heart jump when i saw the forensics pics -- the photo of the wooded trail is what " i saw" in my second post detailing the scene - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320104/Schoolgirl-12-raped-attacker-dragged-woodland-play-park.html

The actual assault part, I don't think takes place at lunch time or not. I feel out of school hrs by then and additional info as i try and connect with it again takes me to another scene completely. Much more off the beaten track, more like a trail that teenagers hang out at, it's close to houses but on the edge of a woodland/park/walking trial territory. The grasses on the verge of the trail are quite green, fresh and strong, not dirty and worn out, makes me think of beginning end of summer than late.

The description of the attacker is similar, and although almost a year now to the date since it was posted. The circumstances may not match exactly, but the scene, and the descriptions do. If the police want to look at this to see if any of other information can help, then that would be good.

Oh wow, the similarities in the description of the attacker in that report and your original description is pretty uncanny Blu. I hope they find the pond scum that did this, how horrible.

Sounds like just a bad dream. Nothing to worry 'bout.

No, if you read it carefully, it wasn't just a dream. It started as a vision before i went to sleep. It came in 2 parts. The second part was a mediumship reading, which came as a vision when i was awake the next day after the projection. The elderly man that came forward in spirit was there both times. I have supplied whatever info i could to make that connection to the elderly gent, verifiable to who it matters. The police can do what they want with the rest, they are going to be the only ones who can know if it's of any use or not.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy