Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Debunking chemtrails and chemclouds

Saru

Someone "observing" the sky while they drive is NOT someone I want to ride in the car with. OR be on the road beside in another car...

Clouds are awesome. The best one I saw a few weeks ago I tried to photograph, but it was dusk and my semi-intelligent phone couldn't handle it. It was a big cloud (turned out it was a storm cloud brewing iirc) with a hole punched through the centre that the sun was shining through. Pretty awesome! :tu:

• Like 1

CHEMTRAILS DEBUNKED!

i see a topic like this and almost laugh my head off..

if you're really concerned, do what i did, make some contacts in the right places and ask them questions..

then, don't go on message boards and repeat what they told you.. rather, just suggest that people go looking for themselves.

..i'll bet noone else here has done that, have they? but they've all somehow got so much to say? ..so i went and did it myself, and i'm not really saying anything, am i? ;)

CHEMTRAILS DEBUNKED!

i see a topic like this and almost laugh my head off..

if you're really concerned, do what i did, make some contacts in the right places and ask them questions..

then, don't go on message boards and repeat what they told you.. rather, just suggest that people go looking for themselves.

..i'll bet noone else here has done that, have they? but they've all somehow got so much to say? ..so i went and did it myself, and i'm not really saying anything, am i? ;)

go and have a lie down... warm blanket... you'll feel better.

I read the forum rules so I cant accurately explain the nature of the people that believe the governmenet is systematically gassing us with chemtrails, shame.

I have looked into it myself... cant believe I was even suckered in that much to actually look into it myself... but thats from hanging around with chemtrail "enthusiats" I suppose... tell me ... short of chasing around a boeing with a microlite and catching the trails in a jar... how would you conclusively relate barium to the trail and not other sources?... Oh sorry... you may not have an answer for this as you assumed no one looked into this stuff... :td:

...i'm not really saying anything, am i? ;)

No, you certainly aren't. So I guess you achieved your goal.

Let me explain - this is a DISCUSSION forum. Maybe you should look that word up. It's name is Unexplained Mysteries, and correct me if I'm wrong, but it's all about documenting and possible EXPLAINING mysteries. So, the idea is this. Rather than silly handwaving and vague inferences, you BRING YOUR KNOWLEDGE and INFORMATION HERE, so it can be discussed and properly debated. That way the truth comes out.

You've decided not to do that. That tells me that very likely it's because you don't have the required knowledge or understanding of the topic to debate it, and you know that you will lose. No shame in that - it's why I don't post my ignorance at neurosurgery forums. I'm not sufficiently educated on that topic and I realise that.

There are two ways to deal with one's own ignorance - one can do real research, ask questions and talk to learned people in public forums like this one and LEARN. Or, if you prefer, you can only go to tinfoilhat websites and guillibly accept what they say and stay uninformed.

If you take the latter approach, then please don't come to forums pretending to know stuff that other's don't, as you will be called to PROVE IT.

Back to you, unit. Feel free to prove your knowledge. You can start by telling everyone here exactly which of the facts about contrails I've posted above, that you dispute. If you TRULY have looked into this and are confident with your knowledge, why would you not do that?

Chrizs,

I concur with everything you've said (the chemtrail conspiracy is a +10 on the woo woo scale).

I just ask that perhaps you could please, stop 'Capslocking'.

I know that you're free to do whatever you want, but it's usually the people that are on the woo woo scale, that continuously 'Capslock'.

I just think that you are a smart individual and you don't have to 'YELL', to make your usual well informed and researched observation.

This is, of course, just my personal observation, and you could take it, or leave it as you will.

:) LG

*edit* P.S.: On second thought, post at will. Who am I to say? You've provided me with a lot of debate ammunition towards a certain 'chemtrail conspiracy theorist anti-zionist libertarian' that I know. -peace.

Edited by Likely Guy

Hey, LG, I appreciate the feedback! Yes, I confess I do sometimes get a little 'snarky', and should perhaps use bold instead of capitals, so point taken.

cheers, and keep up the quest for reality..!

• 3 months later...

:td: Do tell, why should I click on a Youtube link and use up my bandwidth and time on a very slow connection when you can't be bothered even explaining what ti is about, let alone giving your considered opinion?

Is this a discussion forum or a 'Links' page?

I have no opinion on chemtrails. The link is a historical reference to some declassified information from the 50's. Sorry bandwidth is free here and me links are speedy.

• 2 weeks later...

I flew fighters in the Navy and contrail altitude was always in the weather brief, for obvious reasons. Anecdotally, I never saw anything occurring at altitude that couldn't be explained by contrail creation. I have seen fuel dumped from many aircraft, including mine and it quickly dissipates, even at contrail altitudes and I have seen tankers get their baskets knocked off and stream a whole lot of fuel till it was turned off and that "chemtrail" lasted much less than a minute. Lastly, contrails can last a helluva lot longer than 15 minutes and they can be all kinds of crazy shapes.

I flew fighters in the Navy and contrail altitude was always in the weather brief, for obvious reasons. Anecdotally, I never saw anything occurring at altitude that couldn't be explained by contrail creation. I have seen fuel dumped from many aircraft, including mine and it quickly dissipates, even at contrail altitudes and I have seen tankers get their baskets knocked off and stream a whole lot of fuel till it was turned off and that "chemtrail" lasted much less than a minute. Lastly, contrails can last a helluva lot longer than 15 minutes and they can be all kinds of crazy shapes.

There you go with your reality again.

• Like 1

So, what exactly is a "chemtrail"?

All jets use fuel, so chemicals are exhausted in the process of flight. So, ANY jet exhaust leaves a "chemtrail"

Or what. Is this some conspiracy to deploy lethal or mind altering chemicals to the US or World populace?

Regardless of what the CIA did in the past, that was WAY in the past, having absolutely NO bearing on the present.

Any EVIDENCE to the contrary would be appreciated; else just random CT speculation as always.