Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shot to be on TV

Mentalist

Hi everyone its been a while since i posted ,but ive returned in my time of need. You should know that i use trickery to perform psychic demonstrations ,i am a magician and i have a shot to get my own reality TV show in South Africa as I am from here.

But i need your vote's :)Vote's will be counted tomorrow so it's crucial i get as many as possible with the best rating. I am up against,other artists, musicians,dancers etc. we can bring paranormal to that level but i need your help. thank's in advance :)

All you have to do is follow the link below,under the video ,click on 5 stars, wait about 2 seconds ,till it reads on the site and your'e done:)

http://zoned.tv/video/street-magic

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Unseen

• Varelse

• Mentalist

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhh, isn't that cheating? Oh wait, your a psychic trickster. Never mind.

ETA: If you ever run into Cris Angel you can tell him I'm the one who screamed "HACK!" at the top of my lungs while his crew tried to film some fake trick in front of a bunch of "random people who don't know chris" at the Mandalay Bay in Vegas. Watching them throw their hands up in the air was priceless.

Edited by Framling

Uhhh, isn't that cheating? Oh wait, your a psychic trickster. Never mind.

ETA: If you ever run into Cris Angel you can tell him I'm the one who screamed "HACK!" at the top of my lungs while his crew tried to film some fake trick in front of a bunch of "random people who don't know chris" at the Mandalay Bay in Vegas. Watching them throw their hands up in the air was priceless.

Give this person a cigar!!! Cris"I'M A HACK" Angel is such a BoZo the Clow type the only thing he needs is a unicycle.Man his tricks are OLD,boring,lame and just plain stupid,he aint $#!+ and I think they should ban the creep.