Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dog suicides at overtourn

elitenecro

What do you think is happening?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is happening?

• Aliens
    • Ghosts
    • Strange gasses
    • Government experiments
    • Psychic phenomena
    • Other?

You know you are right.....The simple, explainable, and real facts are just soooooo boring. It has to be something paranormal, it has to.

Not really, it just doesn't have to be the most simple and ignorant one.

Meh.. dogs are thrill-seekers and idiots... same as us. lol

So if you broke all your limbs from going too close to a cliff and are still in shock and more than likely dying, you would still crawl with your broken limbs to fall off again?

That is what happened in all the cases where the dogs survived and were brought back to the bridge while they were dying from the broken limbs.

Edited by elitenecro

So if you broke all your limbs from going to close to a cliff and are still in shock and more than likely dying, you would still crawl with your broken limbs to fall off again?

Depends on how drunk I am and what the mink smells like.

• Like 1

Depends on how drunk I am and what the mink smells like.

Lets assume the dogs were mildly buzzed.

Lets assume the dogs were mildly buzzed.

I'd assume they were intoxicated.

Ahh.

But seriously, dogs can smell cancer, they can detect earthquakes and other natural disasters before human technologies of present, dogs sensing and waiting for you before you come home five minutes before there is any form of sign of you arriving.

And many other things. I'm sure they can handle a mink scent rationally after a couple of beers.

Ahh.

But seriously, dogs can smell cancer, they can detect earthquakes and other natural disasters before human technologies of present, dogs sensing and waiting for you before you come home five minutes before there is any form of sign of you arriving.

And many other things. I'm sure they can handle a mink scent rationally after a couple of beers.

They also chase motorcycles, run into traffic, walk into walls, jump over fences with 6-foot drop on other side and attempt to have sex with anything that catches their eye... lol

"I had predicted from the onset there might be some type of strong scent around the parapets that was over-stimulating a dog's senses. However, I needed some evidence of something more tangible. I knew there would be scenting from rats, squirrels, stoats, pine-martins or the related, but much large, mink. The latter creature first introduced from North America into the UK for farming and inadvertently (or deliberately) released into our countryside. The dogs death-records date back to the onset of mink farming........"

http://www.problempets.co.uk/media/overtounbridge.asp

Intoxicated by the scents. :)

So if you broke all your limbs from going too close to a cliff and are still in shock and more than likely dying, you would still crawl with your broken limbs to fall off again?

That is what happened in all the cases where the dogs survived and were brought back to the bridge while they were dying from the broken limbs.

Where did you get that false information?

Brought back to the bridge?....

Comparing to a human? Big mistake.

Not really, it just doesn't have to be the most simple and ignorant one.

I've owned and loved dogs. Just as much if not more thna humans I know. lol So my comments are definitly not ignorant. Unlike yours where oyu are comparing what a human would do to what a dog would do and thinking it's the exact same thing. lol We have different instincts.......

Also Sakari had a wolf.... I mean common that's the optimum of having a bond with an animal form the dog family. I don't see how he could be ignorant with this. lol

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

Ahh.

How do you know the dogs have been sensing and waiting around five minutes before you get home? Wouldn't they hear you pull into your driveway or walking towards the house and then come and wait at the door?

And why do you think it's psychic phenomena? We've all given reasonable answers for our opinions, wheres yours?

Edited by DKO

Comparing to a human? Big mistake.

I've owned and loved dogs. Just as much if not more thna humans I know. lol So my comments are definitly not ignorant. Unlike yours where oyu are comparing what a human would do to what a dog would do and thinking it's the exact same thing. lol We have different instincts.......

Also Sakari had a wolf.... I mean common that's the optimum of having a bond with an animal form the dog family. I don't see how he could be ignorant with this. lol

Thanks for remembering that :)

Well if you say it that way, people/dogs/etc. do incredibly illogical and stupid things when in shock. They're not thinking as much as blindly acting/reacting. This, mixed with dogs impulsive behaviors would make a case for this happening. It's still extremely odd, no doubt, but dogs being in shock? I wonder if they would do something like that again out of pure shock/adrenaline actions.

Perhaps they're acoholic, I've often done suicidal things which, when I survived I tried again and again....

Edited to say...BTW: I'm 22 months sober..yay :w00t: ..for me.

Edited by and then
  • Like 1

Thanks for remembering that :)

It's hard to forget such a beautiful creature. I watched the youtube vid you posted a while back. (or was it on your profile?) Also I love the name you gave her.

the bridge is probably haunted due to the fact that there are ruins and that they are easily possessed by a ghost or a dog ghost