Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does ESP exist between twins?

Still Waters

IDENTICAL twins Craig and Brenton Gurney, 38, were inseparable as children, shared a bedroom until they were 22, and have played in the same soccer team since they were five. They even ended up marrying women named Nicole.

''We've always been really, really close,'' Brenton says.

If extrasensory perception exists between twins it was Craig who was the intuitive one. From 2700 kilometres away he once divined when his brother had a life-threatening mystery rash, and when he had dislocated a shoulder.

http://www.smh.com.a...0520-1yz2z.html

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr Right Wing

• Timothy

• spud the mackem

• TheEVPman

I don't know what it may be but do believe there must be some kind of "special" bond between all twins.

I am maried to a twin. I have seen done of these things first hand. Including a hair raising story of when my wife was almost killed in a car accident just before we were maried. Whats strange is my wife and get sister are mirror image twins. My wife is left handed her sister is right, my wife has degree English, her sister bio. My wife is the most fertile woman on the planet, she gets pregnant if I just look at her the right way, her sister is undergoing invitro.

Still my wife knows when she is calling, they had a special twin baby language and can still remember conversations with each other in their cribs. Strange stuff.

I'm a twin, nothing, nada, never anything out of the ordinary...

Edit: And if I had a dollar for every time someone has asked :w00t:

Edited by Timonthy

I don't know what it may be but do believe there must be some kind of "special" bond between all twins.

Quantum Entanglement?

or

Maybe the universe has a common files folder like on your pc

Edited by Mr Right Wing

I'm an identical twin. My brother and I have had lots of experiences. Mainly when I think about him he calls. Or I'll know he's calling before answering the phone.

It's believe that the frequecies of the brains of twins are on the same waves. So one transmits the thought the other picks it up. Interesting to say the least. Been living it for almost 50 yrs now.

I'm an identical twin. My brother and I have had lots of experiences. Mainly when I think about him he calls. Or I'll know he's calling before answering the phone.

It's believe that the frequecies of the brains of twins are on the same waves. So one transmits the thought the other picks it up. Interesting to say the least. Been living it for almost 50 yrs now.

I dont believe thats whats going on.

I think the universe applies redundancy where things are identical so in your case there isnt 2 of you more like 1.3 of you.

I remember my Mother getting me dressed to go and see her twin sister,who she knew was ill,no phones them days.I asked her how she knew,and she said we always know when something is wrong between us.Being young I thought that was Magic.Nowadays years later I know if one of my family isnt well,without communication of any kind.Weird !

I dont believe thats whats going on.

I think the universe applies redundancy where things are identical so in your case there isnt 2 of you more like 1.3 of you.

I'm sorry mate but what do you mean by the above comment,You can't have 1.3 of a person ?????

I'm sorry mate but what do you mean by the above comment,You can't have 1.3 of a person ?????

What about Yao Ming? He's at least 1.5 humans!

That just sounds like you'd be thinking of him subconsciously and then when he calls, it registers consciously and you're like 'whoa I knew you were going to call'.

That happens with my sister but I think it's pretty standard...

Can you give some other examples please?

Edited by Timonthy

the link does not work....

also im a twin.... and i can say never felt anything.....ever.... so..yeah.

Just because one set of twins doesn't experience any connection doesn't mean that the others are making it up or imagining things. You don't have to be twins to heave that connection but I think they probably have a higher chance of it.

Hi, have you ever read any Quantum Mechanics?

I shall run you through witchcraft first. In the Middle Ages they believed two objects could be linked together so that what happend to one happened to the other no matter how far apart they then became. They called it the Law of Contact and believed it applied to Identical Twins. This is why a certain religion (voodoo) worships identical twins. When scientists declared Issac Newtons mechanics to be the explanation of everything all this occult stuff was put away in the attic as nonsense.

Then Issac Newton was proved wrong and along came Quantum Mechanics. In this the scientists figured out that they could put two atoms into a special state with each other called superposition. When they did this they discovered that what they did to one atom happened to the other no matter how far apart they became. Its voodoo on a microscopic scale only they call it Quantum Teleportation. So how does it work?

Imagine there is an object on the far side of the room which you want to influence from where you're sat. Tradionally people think theres only two ways of doing it. They either use a force such as magnetism or a mechanical system such as a pully. There is however a third way.- You can link two objects with a probability. You can then seperate them. When you gain information to find the outcome of the probability for one object it determins the outcome for the other.

Simple?

Well that means if you had an object on the Moon you could influence it by using an object here on earth that is shares a probability with. The object on the moon behaves according to the original probability to begin with. If you then gain partial information on the object here on Earth or you collapse the probability althougher you alter the probability that the object on the Moon is behaving according to.

I asked my 16 year old twins if they share a psychic connection and they laughed and said no, they are not mirror image twins and they do look a little different(although nobody can tell them apart) but ive seen shows about twins that do have a psychic connection, very interesting

• 2 months later...

I am a twin and we definately have esp with each other.

When we see each other we dont even have to ask how the other is because we just know every single emotion the other is feeling. When she was pregnant, my stomach was also large, to the point that everyone started asking me if i was pregnant. When she went into labour i knew because i felt her labour pains. This is going to sound really bizarre but at times i even knew when she was having a sex. And we always end up doing the same things at the same time.

I would speak to her on the phone and ask her what she was doing the night before, and she'd say i couldnt sleep so i was going thru all my clothes and getting rid of anything i dont wear, and i would be like oh my god thats what i was doing too cos i couldnt sleep and it worked out that we even went to bed at the same time. One time i was vaccuming and stopped to answer the phone, it was my twin saying she was just vaccuming and stopped to have a break to call me.

And on another occasion my partner was speaking to her partner..and he told my partner that my twin was sick and vomitting and my partners reply was, Oh my god, i have the other one vomitting here too. One day i went brought a new foundation, when my twin came home i went to show her the foundation telling her how i think she would love it to, she then pulled the same foundation brand and same foundation number out of her bag and said, i just brought that today too. And this was not a foundation we both ever used before, and not only that she also went into the same chemist and spoke to the same sales assistant for advice and then brought it, exactly as i had done. My twin laughed and said, That explains why the sales assistant looked at me as if i was weird, she probably thought i changed clothes and walked back in to repeat the whole scene.

This is just a few of many many things that have happened with us.

Been a twin is great..!

I'm an identical twin. Many times my brother would call me when I thought about him and the otherway around..When I was studying Parapsychology. I recall seeing something about twins, I believe more particular with identical twins. Their brainwave being on the same frequencies. So this could account for the telepathy experiences.

Edited by TheEVPman

I have twin sister in laws, they constantly do things that can't be explained, I saw them this weekend and they signed a guest book on different pages with the exact same thing. When I asked they laughed and said they had not planned it that way but they do things like that all the time.

Not sure if it is esp, but it is certainly something.