Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Rothschilds

Rafterman

The Rothschilds stopped trading in Gold (buying and selling) in 2007 . You'd have to ask them why. Does that mean they have no longer own any gold? .. I doubt that.

• Like 1

Hey Raft, your comment about WalMart was great. It made me laugh.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for the clarification.

I'm still, however, holding to my original point that while they are still a wealthy family, they in no way have the ability to "control the world" as many claim. All one has to to do is look at the assets of the G8 nations and the assets of the largest corporations on the planet to see that any wealth that the Rothchilds hold is dwarfed by comparison. Hell, Wal Mart has more control over the world economy than they do.

The history behind them is hard to prove as they own thousands of companies world wide in hundreds of divitions that lead back to ownership of sub companies beneath them.It can be linked to the American federal reserve which they share owner ship(they are the highest share holder) with at least 12 other private banks not under any government control .This gives them a huge power base as they lend money to the American government and Europe through Germany they affect economies they have the soul rights to print money in this zone on the planet.They do not control the world as other nations are insulated from them as they to print their own money and don't invest in their power base such as communist nations this keeps the balance gold no longer is the reference point for all wealth as credits in cyberspace are the true value.Paper money might physicaly represent 4% of the credits

that exist.They did build this on ownership of the largest gold reserve in the early days and control of the english stock market they would be linked to the largest corporations in the world and probable be the highest share holders in these companies they would not use the name Rothchild (red shield) that's why its hard to produce evidence others have followed their progress from the early 1800s

ownership from other sources .The only factual know presents they have is control over the American federal reserve with at least 12 other private non government controlled banks this is not a secret and can be traced .This does give them huge power over lending to europe through germany and switzerland affecting economies America has had to vote lately on borrowing more from them and other sources

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

I know, necroposting...But I just learned of this family last night. Very interesting and very spooky. My research is slim and everything I've seen sounds so completely conspiratorial yet compelling and convincing at the same time. They own major shares in major media companies, the weather channel, and probably every other corporation and source of public influence you could think of. A real life Scrooge McDuck. Richer than rich and sinister as hell. I seen a short youtube video that says they may be worth $500 TRILLION while also saying that their wealth is confined to underground vaults and privy to no person so one could never be sure. They're the top dogs of the Federal Reserve. It seems they own US and half the world. They've handpicked Presidents and controlled world wars and economies. Their bloodlines are old yet remain most prevalent. How can one family remain unopposed for so long? It seems any who do quickly end up dead. I'm the last person to decry wealth accumulation but I think I found my limit when I hear of counting in the trillions which is something I've never thought or known to be possible.

I'm sure you'll be quick to tell me to do my own research but the fact is I know many of you already have and that this is the place to be to get opinions on such things and there are certain posters whose opinions I do value. So tell me. Am I off to a bad start into conspiracy land or should I dig deeper for the truth? Or do they know about me now and could this be my last post? Ha, j/k...hopefully...

Edited by -Mr_Fess-
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Keep in mind the fact that very rich people often find ways to hide their extreme wealth. For example, they develop foundations and trusts that are linked together by a financial Gordian Knot. The Rothschilds, as well as the Rockefellers, are masters of this. This family's history (banks, influence, Napoleonic War, ownership) is not as prosaic as you might think.

this is so easy , as to be comic .

rothchilds are money changers , they were money changers before the time of christ , and they will be pawn brokers and bankers when the stars fade to black holes and fall togather and time ends .

they were in jewersalem when the crusaders took it , they were they people who handled the affairs of the "7 knights of malta " who became the tempolar knights .... remember friday the 13th 1307... same guys ...

rothchilds were their banking house ... diffrent name , same people ...

these guys handle the money ... and are at the very heart of world history from before there was history , and will be at its heart long after people record history .

onereadero go

this is so easy , as to be comic .

rothchilds are money changers , they were money changers before the time of christ , and they will be pawn brokers and bankers when the stars fade to black holes and fall togather and time ends .

they were in jewersalem when the crusaders took it , they were they people who handled the affairs of the "7 knights of malta " who became the tempolar knights .... remember friday the 13th 1307... same guys ...

rothchilds were their banking house ... diffrent name , same people ...

these guys handle the money ... and are at the very heart of world history from before there was history , and will be at its heart long after people record history .

onereadero go

A single sinister family whose controlled monetary policy of the world since commerce began is a real thing that is comically easy to understand?

Likely your last post. You just stepped on the Illuminati orchestrator of the NWO.

Edited by AsteroidX

What did Iceland do ?

Iceland refused to pay their debt to Banks. They need to return 16 000 dolars each. And they decided no to. They left Bank system fall in their country.

You got a love Iceland. Its country where its cold yet they have 130(?) volcanos. Beside one major. Hekla volcano. Its between teo tectonic plates. Day is long. And just 3 hours of flight from Europe.Its land of lava and moss. Their population is 300 000 citizens. Isnt much. Yet they show indenpendent thinking. They were first to recongnize Estonia, Croatia, Slovenia, Lithuania. I guess thats because they were long under Denmark. There is no criminal on Iceland. They are open. Truthfull. They keep their door unlocked. If you like Bjork then you know about it. They won a "war" with UK because of their economic zone in ocean. Yet they dont have one soldier. They are pacifists. After they announced that they will not rescue Banks they were called terrorists by USA, UK and Netherlands. World Bank told them that they will never get dolar. And Iceland response was: "Do what you need to do. We decided to let shareholders of Banks to bear their deficit alone. As they share they profit. We will not force our citizens to pump money into Banks. People o"There were 3 Banks on Iceland. All UK and Netherlands. So UK and Netherland say that they will be attack Iceland.

Iceland was first country that was out of recession. They have had two referendums will they helped Banks or not. They voted No. They left Banks empty. And now new Banks came in Iceland. Its utopian state. Only sin of Icelanders that they (as Norway) still use to kill whales. They sent their ex-premier to court because of world crysis. In their own eyes someone has to be responsible. But not people. They banned Icelanders bankers out of Iceland. Goverment remediate their own people. Not banks.

• Like 2

Iceland refused to pay their debt to Banks. They need to return 16 000 dolars each. And they decided no to. They left Bank system fall in their country.

You got a love Iceland. Its country where its cold yet they have 130(?) volcanos. Beside one major. Hekla volcano. Its between teo tectonic plates. Day is long. And just 3 hours of flight from Europe.Its land of lava and moss. Their population is 300 000 citizens. Isnt much. Yet they show indenpendent thinking. They were first to recongnize Estonia, Croatia, Slovenia, Lithuania. I guess thats because they were long under Denmark. There is no criminal on Iceland. They are open. Truthfull. They keep their door unlocked. If you like Bjork then you know about it. They won a "war" with UK because of their economic zone in ocean. Yet they dont have one soldier. They are pacifists. After they announced that they will not rescue Banks they were called terrorists by USA, UK and Netherlands. World Bank told them that they will never get dolar. And Iceland response was: "Do what you need to do. We decided to let shareholders of Banks to bear their deficit alone. As they share they profit. We will not force our citizens to pump money into Banks. People o"There were 3 Banks on Iceland. All UK and Netherlands. So UK and Netherland say that they will be attack Iceland.

Iceland was first country that was out of recession. They have had two referendums will they helped Banks or not. They voted No. They left Banks empty. And now new Banks came in Iceland. Its utopian state. Only sin of Icelanders that they (as Norway) still use to kill whales. They sent their ex-premier to court because of world crysis. In their own eyes someone has to be responsible. But not people. They banned Icelanders bankers out of Iceland. Goverment remediate their own people. Not banks.

That's pretty awesome. Help me understand though. Iceland racked up a debt and refused to pay it? Or, the big banks were failing and demanded to be bailed out? It seems like you said both. Or, an out of control government like ours was racking up senseless debt and some new guys came in and said the people aren't paying for that crap?

• Like 1

Iceland went further then letting banks fail. They arrested the top bankers. We should do exactly the same thing here. Why should America be held responcible for the actions of a small handful of bankers, who operated independently to use our tax dollars to prop up companies who should have died? We are all suffering cause of thier coruption. They and they alone should be held responcible.

• Like 3