Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Talk at google

White Crane Feather

Anyone who is in denial about the dogma that exists in scientific communities and denial of the existance of evidence should watch this lecture.

Edited by Seeker79
  • Like 2

I've only watched 15mns of this(will come back to it later), but it's very interesting. I have his book 'A New Science of Life'. I was about to say 'he thinks outside the box', but it isn't that, it's more like The Emperor's New Clothes: he's being brave enough to state what so many people know to be true(through personal experience), even though it goes against what conventional science teaches.

I've only watched 15mns of this(will come back to it later), but it's very interesting. I have his book 'A New Science of Life'. I was about to say 'he thinks outside the box', but it isn't that, it's more like The Emperor's New Clothes: he's being brave enough to state what so many people know to be true(through personal experience), even though it goes against what conventional science teaches.

He seems to have data aswell Im looking more into it as we speak.

What's ironic is you Seeker accusing respected scientists of being in denial when their evidence and theories do not agree with your opinion.

I cant watch it on my laptop :( Someone give me a small description

Like homeopathy? :rolleyes:

Magic doesn't belong in science, although people like Seeker want to pretend it does, Sheldrake's morphic theory is unfalsifiable (something else seeker fails at understanding).

Edited by Rlyeh

what you mean share memories

I have a question they say animals are telepathy I don't believe this animals are also creatures of habit. Humans generally repeat the same thing everyday so of course a dog is going to know when you come home. For example horses will come up to the gate if they are feed around the same time but if stop feeding them at the same time they will stop coming to the gate creatures of habit

what you mean share memories

Apparently there is some morphogenetic fields where our memories are stored, they aren't stored in our brain, other organisms and even non-living substances use these fields.

What does organism gain from our memories? Makes no sense

What does organism gain from our memories? Makes no sense

No, other people can read our memories even our descendants. That's how he explains instincts.

Instincts?? Flight, fight?

Like homeopathy? :rolleyes:

:P haha! Yes, Homeopathy is wonderful ...... I just feel sorry for you because you're missing out on cheap healing that you can(often), diagnose yourself. Okay, I can't 'sell' homeopathy to you so I'll have a go at Louise L. Hay's book: 'Heal Your Body. The Mental Causes for Physical Illness & the Metaphysical Way to Overcome Them' :D . The way it works is, you look up your problem in one column and in the column next to it is the probable mental cause. In the third column is the new thought pattern, to be repeated regularly like an affirmation. Here's the good bit: I had earache so I looked in the book, repeated the appropriate 'affirmation' once ........ and the earache immediately went and hasn't come back!!!!!! I'm not saying it always works that quickly, but I was pretty darn impressed that time!

What's ironic is you Seeker accusing respected scientists of being in denial when their evidence and theories do not agree with your opinion.

What evidence? And evidence of what?

:P haha! Yes, Homeopathy is wonderful ...... I just feel sorry for you because you're missing out on cheap healing that you can(often), diagnose yourself. Okay, I can't 'sell' homeopathy to you so I'll have a go at Louise L. Hay's book: 'Heal Your Body. The Mental Causes for Physical Illness & the Metaphysical Way to Overcome Them' :D . The way it works is, you look up your problem in one column and in the column next to it is the probable mental cause. In the third column is the new thought pattern, to be repeated regularly like an affirmation.

Homeopathy has been thoroughly refuted.
I had earache so I looked in the book, repeated the appropriate 'affirmation' once ........ and the earache immediately went and hasn't come back!!!!!! I'm not saying it always works that quickly, but I was pretty darn impressed that time!
I once had a headache and took nothing. Isn't that great?

I cant watch it on my laptop :( Someone give me a small description

He gives a talk at the google campus and shows his actual evidence of telepathic effects, morphic fields, and encounters with cynics like James randi and Dawkins exposing their very unscientific attitudes. His research is scientific and peer reviewed. He even has set up and is trying to set up world wide experiments that have the potentials for massive data points.

He also talks about the damage cynics/psudoskeptics do to science and the dogma to be overcome. He then answers questions from google employees. He is trying to get them to help him produce global wide experiments testing his theories. Which are falsifiable. If his morphic fields do not exist, then quite obviously we will not see their predicted effects.

Here are some links to his articles and papers.

http://www.sheldrake.org/Articles&Papers/papers/

Edited by Seeker79

Homeopathy has been thoroughly refuted.

I once had a headache and took nothing. Isn't that great?

......... thoroughly refuted as an idea, maybe ..... but in practice it works.

Silly sarcasm about the headache. What you said doesn't even relate to/compare with, what I said.

I have a question they say animals are telepathy I don't believe this animals are also creatures of habit. Humans generally repeat the same thing everyday so of course a dog is going to know when you come home. For example horses will come up to the gate if they are feed around the same time but if stop feeding them at the same time they will stop coming to the gate creatures of habit

His experiments with dogs use random processes for timeing, and his graphs and data ckearly show dogs and other animals react to the owners intention of comeing home. What's interesting is that the more social the animal the more pronounced the affect. Reptiles show no affect beyond chance.

What's also interesting is that he recanted a story where he catches Randi in a lie when randi was claiming to have replicated his experiment with dogs.

Edited by Seeker79

What evidence? And evidence of what?

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=225114

Yes there seems to be a fundamental gap in understanding of the results of the experiments. Accepting any wacky interpretation just to avoid the obvious. I'm reminded of fundamental religionists, that completely and utterly believe what their religious teacher says because they are the authority and anyone who contradicts is not only wrong, but ignorant, and subverted by other forces.

Effectively you're saying most physicists are in denial because they don't agree with the obvious, and what is the obvious? Your opinion, while totally disregarding any experiment that contradicts it.

I still don't get what it is you are trying to say?

......... thoroughly refuted as an idea, maybe ..... but in practice it works.

No it doesn't.

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/index.php/homeopathy-failing-randomized-controlled-trials-since-1835/

Silly sarcasm about the headache. What you said doesn't even relate to/compare with, what I said.

Try providing some actual evidence next time if you don't believe it's been refuted.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=225114

Effectively you're saying most physicists are in denial because they don't agree with the obvious, and what is the obvious? Your opinion, while totally disregarding any experiment that contradicts it.

Hahahaga that's not evidence, and its Not even an experiment.

What experiment am I disreguarding exactly?

Hahahaga that's not evidence, and its Not even an experiment.

What experiment am I disreguarding exactly?

Do I need to explain to you that you need to click the link?

If you done that, you should see the link to the paper of the delayed-choice experiment using a random number generator.

The fact you reject all other interpretations of QM except consciousness causes collapse, proves that you're the one in denial with experiments that confirm consciousness isn't part of the equation.

Edited by Rlyeh

Do I need to explain to you that you need to click the link?

If you done that, you should see the link to the paper of the delayed-choice experiment using a random number generator.

The fact you reject all other interpretations of QM except consciousness causes collapse, proves that you're the one in denial with experiments that confirm consciousness isn't part of the equation.

We are discussing an entirely different subject man. Morphic fields have nothing to do with the double dlit experiment and the quantum mind. Why don't you try reading about it or at least watching the video.