Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Phoenix Lights & Fife Symington

Babe Ruth

Clearly it must have been mass psychosis or hypnosis. The pictures were all photoshopped and fabricated.

We are alone in this universe because the Bible says so.

Clearly it must have been mass psychosis or hypnosis. The pictures were all photoshopped and fabricated.

What pictures? There was only one video (by Terry Proctor) of the 8PM event that I'm aware of and no photos.

Vshift.jpg

The Proctor video is clearly of planes in formation. Do you have other pictures?

Hey Psyche, really short of time until hopefully tomorrow.

Anyhow check out the link for the earlier quote plus some others..

http://www.nuforc.or...ndxe199703.html

cheers

Gidday Mate

The big red flag that hits me in the face immediately is duration times. A great deal are 15-20 seconds, 1 minute, one is one second! What the heck is that? Nobody can determine if their sighting is an alien craft in one second, that beggars belief. The one that claims 3 hours says CAPTURED CRAFT BEINGS ON VIDEO I mean, that is not filling me with confidence to say the least. That list is heavily padded out with any rubbish they could find or make up.

One description that lists duration as 8 hours says:

Was MACHINED by ME ((name deleted)) at LOS ALAMOS NATIONAL labs. Triangle of BERYLIUM METAL.

Other entries

10 sec

Phx Lights orb 2 sec

Phx Lights orb

There is this one

5 min v formation white lights to start with at long range as it got closer looking through binoculars each light was actually 2 one red one

Red lights are navigation lights on planes, so this seems to confirm Mitch stanley, and that one was 12 past 8.

and another from 8 o clock at phoenix

LOOKED LIKE A FORMATION OF PLANES WITH THERE LANDING LIGHTS ON ONLY THERE WAS NO ENGINE NOISE FOLLOWING

This person says five lights

5 min. approx. An object, consisting of 5 lights, in the shape of an arrow, flew right over my house.

And this person, well, I think this one is pretty self explanatory

30 min I hope it's ours ! If not, it's definately 'someone else's'... (and FOR SURE, it's not of human origin) !

:D

Mate, I think it's getting worse for ET!

Cheers.

Edited by psyche101

This one has been doctored, but not to envisage something that is not there. Rather the opposite.

120hwua.gif

Edited by psyche101

Were all light years away from any answers !

No, no no, we know the answer - 42!

We just do not know how to ask the question! :P

Edited by psyche101

Gidday Mate

The big red flag that hits me in the face immediately is duration times. A great deal are 15-20 seconds, 1 minute, one is one second! What the heck is that? Nobody can determine if their sighting is an alien craft in one second, that beggars belief. The one that claims 3 hours says CAPTURED CRAFT BEINGS ON VIDEO I mean, that is not filling me with confidence to say the least. That list is heavily padded out with any rubbish they could find or make up.

One description that lists duration as 8 hours says:

Was MACHINED by ME ((name deleted)) at LOS ALAMOS NATIONAL labs. Triangle of BERYLIUM METAL.

Other entries

10 sec

Phx Lights orb 2 sec

Phx Lights orb

There is this one

5 min v formation white lights to start with at long range as it got closer looking through binoculars each light was actually 2 one red one

Red lights are navigation lights on planes, so this seems to confirm Mitch stanley, and that one was 12 past 8.

and another from 8 o clock at phoenix

LOOKED LIKE A FORMATION OF PLANES WITH THERE LANDING LIGHTS ON ONLY THERE WAS NO ENGINE NOISE FOLLOWING

This person says five lights

5 min. approx. An object, consisting of 5 lights, in the shape of an arrow, flew right over my house.

And this person, well, I think this one is pretty self explanatory

30 min I hope it's ours ! If not, it's definately 'someone else's'... (and FOR SURE, it's not of human origin) !

:D

Mate, I think it's getting worse for ET!

Cheers.

Hey Psyche,

thats more cherry picking than I do :)

just to say the first quote about 8 hours has nothing to do with Pheonix lights......

I do however agree that a pinch of salt is needed with many aspects of these reports.

For example the dates the reports are posted are not in the same year which straight away leaves them open to attack. I also read one of them which states that (the site itself) adjusted a time as it was obviously entered incorrectly.....any editing again leaves them exposed to guys like you/Klass :)

There is a very good site which Mcrom once provided, sadly my filing of all research to date is rather poor and I am struggling to find it.

I will keep looking and will post more soon.

I seem to be spending most of my time trawling through lots of ***** but hopefully will find the nuggets that I am sure exist.

:yes:

I'm the first to say that there are all kinds of UFO records that haven't been declassified yet, even from the 1940s and 1950s, although there does seem to be a definite tendency to gradually release more information about the oldest cases, and the various investigations that were going on--and not only Blue Book, of course, but the ones that were strange enough to get kicked upstairs for more detailed analysis. The further upstairs the investigation went, the higher the classification was likely to be.

By military standards, the Pheonix Lights incident is still a relatively recent case, so if there is any paper trail about it, then it is probably still classified. I don't think that they just brushed this one off, though, not if there were interceptors sent up in pursuit. That would be the most interesting thing I'd like to find out. Was it ever identified? How close did they get to it before it took off?

Hey McG,

couple more links relating to the interceptors claim you may find interesting assuming you havent seem them already :)

http://home.comcast.net/~tprinty/UFO/azwit.htm

The second link relates to a debate over at ATS which seems quite interesting, hevnt gone to look for it yet.

http://www.theblackv...ner,_02-15-2009)

cheers

oops this is correct link :

http://home.comcast.net/~tprinty/UFO/azluke.htm

Edited by quillius

Hey McG,

couple more links relating to the interceptors claim you may find interesting assuming you havent seem them already :)

http://home.comcast.net/~tprinty/UFO/azwit.htm

Hi Quillus,

There were quite a few UFO sightings that night, and they actually seem to have started in Las Vegas, not Phoenix, although the original name of the Phoenix Lights has stuck.

Here's a witness who reported UFOs (or one ver big, silent UFO) over Nellis AFB in Las Vegas, which is by no means unusual since that is one of the biggest UFO hotspots of all time. When people talk about Groom Lake, Area 51 and all that it's all on land belonging to Nellis AFB, and I have not problem at all believing that the US government is tetsing technology there that is literally out of this world. This was on March 12. 1997, the night before the Phoenix Lights case.

Picture1.jpg

And here was another report from Henderson, Nevada of a large, V-shaped object. Henderson is a suburb of Las Vegas (I actually lived there about 30 years ago) and if the UFO was flyinf south or southeast, there's not a lot between there and Kingman, Arizona, which is the next place that had UFO reports. That town is off by itself in the middle of the desert too, so the next reports came from the suburbs of Pheonix, Arizona, which is of course one of the largest cities in the country, very spread out with plenty of possible witnesses. But there are no other large cities between Las Vegas and Pheonix along the flight path that this UFO supposedly took.

Picture2.jpg

There is also quite a variety in the eyewitness descriptions of this UFO (or UFOs) and even in the pictures and videos taken of the lights or the objects--whatever we want to call them. It's a strange case and there's no way it can be explained by the flare drop over Pheonix, which took place at the end of he incident, not the beginning. They do not all agree on the number of lights seen or the exact shape of the things, although there are many reports of a large, dark craft that was silent and hovering, but could also move very fast when it wanted to.

http://www.dudeman.net/siriusly/0/sup/phoenix.html

Naturally, the officials at Luke AFB, another long-time UFO hotspot, denied knowing anything about anything, but that's the standard line that's been heard about a billion times before, and means that they didn't know what it was and had to stick some kind of "explanation" on it, or they did know what it was but couldn't talk about it.

http://www.dudeman.net/siriusly/0/sup/phoenix.html

As for the A-10s dropping flares, one witness who always watched them and lived right under their flight path reported none of them taking off or landing at this time:

"One witness, who lives under the customary A-10 flight path, noted that no A-10s landed or took off around 10:00PM that night. He knew this because he was in the habit of going outside whenever he heard the A-10s (to watch them land). He states that he definitely heard no A-10s landing during the time of the sightings. UFO researchers have filed FOIA requests with the US Air Force, requesting logs of departures and arrivals of A-10s during the night of March 13 - the USAF has yet to comply with their requests."

http://www.spartechsoftware.com/dimensions/aliens/PhoenixLights.htm

I've seen those planes in action in army, and I know what they look like and sound like, and how they fly in low to attack targets on the ground. In my opinion, these planes do not account for what was being seen over Nevada and Arizona on the nights in question.

• Like 1

WEll the plot thickens, I would venture to say that any time multi-people report sightings that are over three foot ball, Walmart store`s in size and make no sounds at all, other than the jets that enter the area soon after on a chase pattern ,just may need to be looked at a bit closer. JMO. :gun:

Hey Psyche,

thats more cherry picking than I do :)

Gidday Mate :D

I am more than happy to discuss any example you find valid, but the overall picture I find is not a good one, more next...........

just to say the first quote about 8 hours has nothing to do with Pheonix lights......

I do however agree that a pinch of salt is needed with many aspects of these reports.

For example the dates the reports are posted are not in the same year which straight away leaves them open to attack. I also read one of them which states that (the site itself) adjusted a time as it was obviously entered incorrectly.....any editing again leaves them exposed to guys like you/Klass :)

The first example was not the Phoenix lights true, but it is not even a sighting. It seems to be some sort of confession, and quite possibly a fake one, which means the people who put that list together do not seem to be too concerned about what goes in it? The many examples I picked out at a glance showed major inconsistencies, and things like the 1 second sighting are just padding. As such, surely the entire page has to be taken with a pretty large grain of salt?

Nice of you to put me next to Uncle Phil :D Always tickles me :D

There is a very good site which Mcrom once provided, sadly my filing of all research to date is rather poor and I am struggling to find it.

I will keep looking and will post more soon.

I seem to be spending most of my time trawling through lots of ***** but hopefully will find the nuggets that I am sure exist.

:yes:

Yep, that's the net unfortunately. So many people have access to it and can put up any rubbish that it is getting harder and harder to find original documents I find. But good luck with it! Persistance is certainly the key. Mcrom has a way with coming up with some quite snazzy links, I have not noticed him around of late, which is a shame. I quite like mcrom.

Cheers.

Rather than list the posts, they are all excellent so I will just address a couple of point in general.

1 - There was other UFO sightings that night. - I believe this is true, however, there were also other training exercises that night. For one a Helicopter training exercise was happening South of Phoenix I believe the left Phoenix about 7:30PM according to Tim Printy

2 - Mitch Stanley's sighting is corroborated by a Rich Contry

3 - The USAF cannot comply with the request for logs, ths information can be found in the CAF and Visitors log at Tuscon, which is how the confusion began, the wrong logs were checked, and of course there was no entry

4 - The planes were not low to the ground when the "puked" out the flares, one report puts them at 19,000 feet, as far as I know, most estimates range from 15 to 19 thousand feet

5 - If an unknown craft was in the air, why was no interceptors sent up to investigate like Belgium? The USAF is required to investigate threats to airspace, i.e. unknown craft

Cheers.

Rather than list the posts, they are all excellent so I will just address a couple of point in general.

1 - There was other UFO sightings that night. - I believe this is true, however, there were also other training exercises that night. For one a Helicopter training exercise was happening South of Phoenix I believe the left Phoenix about 7:30PM according to Tim Printy

2 - Mitch Stanley's sighting is corroborated by a Rich Contry

3 - The USAF cannot comply with the request for logs, ths information can be found in the CAF and Visitors log at Tuscon, which is how the confusion began, the wrong logs were checked, and of course there was no entry

4 - The planes were not low to the ground when the "puked" out the flares, one report puts them at 19,000 feet, as far as I know, most estimates range from 15 to 19 thousand feet

5 - If an unknown craft was in the air, why was no interceptors sent up to investigate like Belgium? The USAF is required to investigate threats to airspace, i.e. unknown craft

Cheers.

Its very simple psyche101 The Lights over Phoenix that night were as in all night time sightings, Lights in the sky I spy with our little eye`s all attached to the human brain of vast imagination,and strain ! When the brain is strained,and the Light is slight, there will always be a fight in which point of view is right !

See ? Simple Simon got his rhyme-in ! :clap:

You're a poet Don, but don't know it! :tu:

I think he knows it, and he's bloody good at it too!

anybody-want-a-peanut-the-princess-bride-53263_365_788.jpg

Too funny psyche101 THis is why we know theres Aliens on this earth ! Just listen to me or Look at that !