Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Naked man killed after eating man's face

Mysterious zombie

HAHAHAHA.

I've seen people on the alleged drug. (Also can you please post the news article that confirms the drug cause I haven't seen one even mention it yet) I've seen people on the drug you and others are saying and thye haven't hurt them selves or others... EVER.

To just blindly blame this on a drug is really ignorant and unlogical. I want to see the evidence of the drug please being involved please?

Loads of medical drugs used nowadays have those side affects, they aren't very common just like with not legal drugs.

Take marijuana for instance, actually do your homework on it and you will realise it's not what the media makes it out to be at all. Same with msot drugs that are ilegal. They are not ilegal because of the health risks, as lots of legal legal drugs including Alcohal are far worse and cause far more health risks and problems with our society.

My friend has to take epilepsy tablets which can have a side affect causing suicidal tendencies. Funny how that is perfecly legal........... lol

Yes but you forget products that are legal are not fully tested by the FDA.

In the wonderful land of American when drugs are being tested by the FDA the company can sell while being on the waiting list and during the examination of the drug by the FDA. If you ever able to record a drug advertisement and pause it when you see that wall of text, then blow up the tiny writing so can you can read it, you will see how many "Side effects" it gives

It can take 2 to 5 years for FDA to give their approval on the drugs because there is a very large waiting list for each product to be approved or failed. So by time the FDA does not approve of the drug the company had sold enough of the drugs to make money.

Example Last year on the tv was YAZ, Birth Control Pills which caused Blood Clots and some cases heart attacks. when people started Suing the FDA speed up the examination of the product and failed it.

So in your statement you are correct, there are legal drugs until they the Drug company gets sued or gets media attention or failed the FDA approval.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 1

its a new higher potent form of LSD he was on..when you overdose on many of the hardcore drugs the results are usually the person taking off thier clothes as thier internal organs are burning inside and they tend to get violent..

similar story up in northern cali last week, one guy ripped off his buddy face then ripped his heart out while he was still alive..

Now according to Zombie Law, the guy who is still alive is or will be a zombie.

MIAMI – A naked man who savagely bit the face and eyes of another man during an attack in Miami over the weekend has been identified.

Police sources told WPLG-TV that the accused was 31-year-old Rudy Eugene.

According to his former wife, Eugene had a history of violence.

The ex-wife, who was not named, said the pair had a short-lived marriage that lasted a year and a half.

"I wouldn't say he had [a] mental problem but he always felt like people was against him ... No one was for him, everyone was against him," she said.

She added that she left the marriage because Eugene had been violent, and she had not been in contact with him for the past three years. They filed for divorce in 2007.

Eugene was shot dead Saturday afternoon by police who arrived at the scene on the off-ramp of the MacArthur Causeway where he was seen taking bites out of another man's face.

As an officer drew his gun and called for an end to the attack, he "just stood ... with pieces of flesh in his mouth and he growled," eyewitness Larry Vega told WSVN-TV.

According to Vega, a cop fired one shot at Eugene, but he continued chewing, The Miami Herald reported. The officer fired again and hit Eugene several more times before he was killed.

It remains unclear why the attacker pounced on his victim, who police theorized might have been homeless and laying down when the assault began.

Police believe Eugene had likely overdosed on a new potent form of LSD, WSVN-TV reported.

"What's happening is whenever we see that a person has taken all of his clothes off and has become violent, it's indicative of this excited delirium that's caused by an overdose of drugs," said Armando Aguilar, of the Miami Fraternal Order of Police. "What's happening is inside their body their organs are burning up alive."

The victim remained in critical condition at Jackson Memorial Hospital. Seventy-five to 80 percent of his face was reportedly missing.

"We're hoping that he pulls through, for his well-being, but also so he can tell us what happened," Sgt. Javier Ortiz, vice president of the Miami police union, said according to the Herald, adding, "Only he knows."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/28/naked-attacker-who-chewed-man-face-allegedly-had-history-violence/#ixzz1wHZoyuE8

So I've been following the face eating story with great interest. Now the latest is that the attacker was possibly on "Bath Salts" and this new over the counter drug caused his body to overheat. Seems reasonable, although my first thought would have been a bad batch of meth, but the article goes on to quote the chief of police as comparing these "Bath Salts" to LSD:

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/05/28/causeway-cannibal-identified-fears-grow-over-drug-possibly-involved/

The president of the Miami Fraternal Order of Police, Armando Aguilar believes the entire incident is the fault of a new drug trend that has led to similar incidents. Emergency room doctors at Jackson Memorial Hospital said they too have seen a major increase in cases linked to the street drug called “bath salts” or the new LSD.

I have a message for whoever is selling it out there,” said Aguilar. “You can be arrested for murder if you are selling this LSD to people, unsuspecting people on the street and somebody ends up dying as a result you will be charged with murder.”

HUH? Does he actually believe this new drug and this behavior are similar to real life Lysergic acid diethylamide? Is there an actual link between the two that I'm missing? Or is this another case of law enforcement hiring and promoting only those who have no real life experience.

Regardless of whether or not drugs were involved this guy must have had a few dozen screws loose to begin with. The "illegal" drugs cause a lot less problems than some of the ones pushed through the FDA :cough: payoffs :cough:.

So I've been following the face eating story with great interest. Now the latest is that the attacker was possibly on "Bath Salts" and this new over the counter drug caused his body to overheat. Seems reasonable, although my first thought would have been a bad batch of meth, but the article goes on to quote the chief of police as comparing these "Bath Salts" to LSD:

http://miami.cbsloca...sibly-involved/

HUH? Does he actually believe this new drug and this behavior are similar to real life Lysergic acid diethylamide? Is there an actual link between the two that I'm missing? Or is this another case of law enforcement hiring and promoting only those who have no real life experience.

I´ll take the latter. In this article it compares positive effects to meth / speed

A new street drug has arrived in northern Nova Scotia and it is scaring both law enforcement and health professionals.

New Glasgow police report that the Aberdeen Hospital has handled at least 12 patients in its emergency department in recent weeks who displayed symptoms of using the drug known by the street name “bath salts.”

Those symptoms include paranoia, psychosis, increased heart rate and violent behaviour.

“The positive effects, what gets users hooked, are similar to methamphetamine or cocaine, with a sense of euphoria, increased energy and alertness,” said Greg Purvis, who runs addictions treatment services for health authorities in Pictou, Cumberland, Colchester and East Hants counties.

“What has us concerned is the rapid onset of negative effects, which are some of the worst we’ve seen.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/novascotia/99561-drug-called-bath-salts-causes-concern

Sounds like pretty scart stuff!! And the drug’s main ingredient, methylenedioxypyrovalerone, is not illegal in Canada

Methylenedioxypyrovalerone

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylenedioxypyrovalerone

Edited by jugoso

The guy was probably just mentally ill.

• Like 1

I too say probably the latter.

When it comes to the drug prohibition, ignorance and superstition rule.

Cops making outlandish statements are part of the territory of the War On Drugs.

The guy was probably just mentally ill.

I'm guessing it was the "new and improved" LSD.

http://miami.cbsloca...sibly-involved/

I'm having a hard time figuring out whether a misinformed police union head (not a chief by the way) is a conspriacy or a secret society.

The "war on drugs" also insures that substances like this will continually be created for both legal but primarily for economic reasons. I say give registered addicts free coke and smack and the use of crystal and drugs like this would diminish greatly. Much safer for everyone all the way around.,

• Like 2

I'm having a hard time figuring out whether a misinformed police union head (not a chief by the way) is a conspriacy or a secret society.

I agree that this would be better suited in another category. However, maybe the real conspiracy is that in spite of its HUGE failure , cost, and harm and all the evidence to show what a failure the war has been, it continues to move forward.

I agree that this would be better suited in another category. However, maybe the real conspiracy is that in spite of its HUGE failure , cost, and harm and all the evidence to show what a failure the war has been, it continues to move forward.

I agree.....I have absolutely no idea how I posted it in this section,

Sounds like PCP. One hell of a drug.

Thats exactly what I was gonna say great minds think alike :yes:

I've found the face eating attack weird and interesting too.

I think calling bath salts the new LSD is kind of like when spice first started hitting the media, it was titled the new or legal cannabis.

We have a habit of doing that.. In the fashion industry, every season sees X color as the new black. In entertainment and sports, X performer/athlete is the new performer/athlete X.

I've only done a little reading so far... bath salts sound more like a stumulant that can cause LSD like effects like hallucinating, and LSD is a hallucinogen that has some stimulant qualities. Not exactly the same, but yeah, close enough to earn the title New LSD as far as the general media tag goes.

Could it be a CT or SS? I dunno. I'd like to have the OP expand on their final line, "Or is this another case of law enforcement hiring and promoting only those who have no real life experience.". I think this is where the CT/SS lies.

I agree.....I have absolutely no idea how I posted it in this section,

Not only is it in the wrong section but I see no reason why this should not be part of the ongoing thread on this subject, so I am going to merge it.

its a new higher potent form of LSD he was on..when you overdose on many of the hardcore drugs the results are usually the person taking off thier clothes as thier internal organs are burning inside and they tend to get violent..

similar story up in northern cali last week, one guy ripped off his buddy face then ripped his heart out while he was still alive..

Do you have a source for that story? I can't find any info on it.

This is crazy. I hope the victim gets better so we can hear the story of what happened.

Not only is it in the wrong section but I see no reason why this should not be part of the ongoing thread on this subject, so I am going to merge it.

Waspie.....I posted this seperately because my intent was to start a discussion about law enforcement hiring practices in the US and Americas section ...its cool though :)

The "war on drugs" also insures that substances like this will continually be created for both legal but primarily for economic reasons. I say give registered addicts free coke and smack and the use of crystal and drugs like this would diminish greatly. Much safer for everyone all the way around.,

The war on drugs is quickly losing its facade of efficacy. Hopefully common sense will soon reign.