Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Naked man killed after eating man's face

Mysterious zombie

Does anyone know if they have indeed burnt the body or not? Of the condition of the victim....?

IDK about the body but the victim is not doing well, still in critical condition.

What I find weird about these attacks - Five separate 'cannibal' attacks around the world (That we know of), All the attacks were a lot more morbid than usual and all roughly within the same week.

If it is drugs alone then what drug? PCP, LSD, MDPV have been around for a while so if it is drugs then why now all of a sudden within the same week.

Again if it's a mental illness then why all within one week? And why so violent?

All these happening in one week is what is troubling me, of coarse it could just be a coincidence but it's a pretty big coincidence now.

• Like 1

It's starting..get ready..on the real though,drugs are bad mmkay.

What I find weird about these attacks - Five separate 'cannibal' attacks around the world (That we know of), All the attacks were a lot more morbid than usual and all roughly within the same week.

If it is drugs alone then what drug? PCP, LSD, MDPV have been around for a while so if it is drugs then why now all of a sudden within the same week.

Again if it's a mental illness then why all within one week? And why so violent?

All these happening in one week is what is troubling me, of coarse it could just be a coincidence but it's a pretty big coincidence now.

You have a point.. It is hard to believe that if it is just a matter of a mental illness.. it is a bit far fetched to think the outrageous grizzly attack only sprung up within a week... Normally when you hear of attacks done by mentally ill people.. there is a history of similar attacks building up to it.. But suddenly within a week? Hmm I cannot buy that one... I feel drugs might have been part of the problem.. Drugs effect people in so many different ways..each person may give off a different reaction.. Like you would with medical drugs.. people react differently mind and body reactions ...

Edited by Beckys_Mom

You have a point.. It is hard to believe that if it is just a matter of a mental illness.. it is a bit far fetched to think the outrageous grizzly attack only sprung up within a week... Normally when you hear of attacks done by mentally ill people.. there is a history of similar attacks building up to it.. But suddenly within a week? Hmm I cannot buy that one... I feel drugs might have been part of the problem.. Drugs effect people in so many different ways..each person may give off a different reaction.. Like you would with medical drugs.. people react differently mind and body reactions ...

People do act different to drugs and it's down to the mental stability of the person.

Just like alcohal, if someone is angry when they drink they will become worse. The oppisite works as well, if someone is happy and they drink they become happier. Most drugs and alcohal have this affect. Which is why I always say you shouldn't drink alcohal or take drugs if you are depressed, in a bad mood, upset or angry. Using alcohal or drugs to try and numb yourself or make yourself feel better when you are depressed or having problems that are not prescribed to you is a BAD idea no matter the drug or alcohal.

This is why I keep saying that you can't blame drugs for this. It has to be a mixture of the 2. But that still doesn't answer why the media and police reports are all contradicting each other and why there has been an outbreak of voilent and strange attacks.

Edited by Coffey

Miami Zombie Prank

[media=]

[/media]

Apparently he nearly gets shot at the end for this.

Edited by DKO

Miami Zombie Prank

[media=]

[/media]

Apparently he nearly gets shot at the end for this.

He must be suicidal to risk that. He's lucky he didn't get stabbed or his head blown off. lol

He must be suicidal to risk that. He's lucky he didn't get stabbed or his head blown off. lol

I know he's crazy haha, did you see the guy pull a gun and aim it towards him at roughly 2:00? Could have ended real bad.

I agree with the others who have said this is entirely too coincidental. My mind keeps going back to the military drills being run in Miami a few weeks back and I would like to see if any of the other "cannibal" attackers were in L.A. or Houston when the military was running these drills.

I know he's crazy haha, did you see the guy pull a gun and aim it towards him at roughly 2:00? Could have ended real bad.

I didn't realsie it was a gun. lol Crazy fool. lol

The attacker was naked but why was the homeless guy naked ?

Was there more than an attack going down ?

could it have been one kind of attack or perhaps rape that lead to the flesh eating......

New article on drudge says the Canadian Cannibal was in Miami in 2010. Would be nice to find out if the Hackensack psycho spent any time there

People do act different to drugs and it's down to the mental stability of the person.

Just like alcohal, if someone is angry when they drink they will become worse. The oppisite works as well, if someone is happy and they drink they become happier. Most drugs and alcohal have this affect. Which is why I always say you shouldn't drink alcohal or take drugs if you are depressed, in a bad mood, upset or angry. Using alcohal or drugs to try and numb yourself or make yourself feel better when you are depressed or having problems that are not prescribed to you is a BAD idea no matter the drug or alcohal.

This is why I keep saying that you can't blame drugs for this. It has to be a mixture of the 2. But that still doesn't answer why the media and police reports are all contradicting each other and why there has been an outbreak of voilent and strange attacks.

I see what you are saying and for many cases it is true.... But I have seen some happy people get violent with drugs before... People who were close to me..I knew them as happy funny people but with drugs..it was sad...

When the facts are finally produced .. then I will know.. For now I rule nothing out and that includes drugs.. I have read too many stories were violence was a result of drugs in the past..

Edited by Beckys_Mom

I digress. Maybe the cannibal isn't the only one in need of a tasering! Brings to mind the scene in Transformers 2.... LOL

I hadn't heard of this one,

Mother beheads her newborn and eats part of its brain and three toes.

http://spyghana.com/...t-of-his-brain/

I heard that a while ago.. She claimed the devil made her do it... She was also noted to have had several mental problems and it was on her medical record... When I first read the news article after it happened..I wondered how come she was never looked at before allowing her to take a newborn home.. her medical records showed she had a long history of mental illness.. But a newborn baby had to suffer ..

When I was ready to come home with my newborn son a few weeks ago.. they went over me records and came out to evaluate me.. to see if I showed signs of post natal depression and to see how I was coping... In fact they do that for the first few weeks of the birth...I never understood why they didn't do this with her and note hoe she had a mental illness...I was stumped by it all

I have a newborn son myself.. he is now 4 weeks old... I was thinking about that story when I took him home.. and I cuddled him thinking .. there is no way I could hurt him.. For some reason that story popped into my head.. It makes me want to be more protective of my own newborn son... I was noted to suffer from two kinds of infections ..but that's all..When I hold my newborn son to feed or cuddle him..I no longer feel the pain of the infections.. he is like a natural pain relief..I love him..I am thankful I am not that mad to want to hurt him

I heard that a while ago.. She claimed the devil made her do it... She was also noted to have had several mental problems and it was on her medical record... When I first read the news article after it happened..I wondered how come she was never looked at before allowing her to take a newborn home.. her medical records showed she had a long history of mental illness.. But a newborn baby had to suffer ..

When I was ready to come home with my newborn son a few weeks ago.. they went over me records and came out to evaluate me.. to see if I showed signs of post natal depression and to see how I was coping... In fact they do that for the first few weeks of the birth...I never understood why they didn't do this with her and note hoe she had a mental illness...I was stumped by it all

I have a newborn son myself.. he is now 4 weeks old... I was thinking about that story when I took him home.. and I cuddled him thinking .. there is no way I could hurt him.. For some reason that story popped into my head.. It makes me want to be more protective of my own newborn son... I was noted to suffer from two kinds of infections ..but that's all..When I hold my newborn son to feed or cuddle him..I no longer feel the pain of the infections.. he is like a natural pain relief..I love him..I am thankful I am not that mad to want to hurt him

Oh really, It popped up on a few news pages today but I couldn't find the date of the incident. I thought it might have happened recently.

PS. Congratulations on your sons birth.

Oh really, It popped up on a few news pages today but I couldn't find the date of the incident. I thought it might have happened recently.

PS. Congratulations on your sons birth.

This was posted on UM back in 2009... I remember it back then...along with the other mad woman story of a mother who around the same time cut the arms off her 10 month old child ...

both stories in here -> http://www.unexplain...ther +eats +son

All insanity cases...it scares you when you can think how horrible some humans can get

PS .. Thank you

Edited by Beckys_Mom

http://www.ktvu.com/...s-driver/nMdQt/

Doesn't end as badly for the attacker or victim. But there's another one.

I do not get people....

I can understand why an animal will bite another animal...but humans? No excuse .......... I have never entertained the thoughts of biting anyone and I don't think I could...

Besides I value my teeth lol..

I see what you are saying and for many cases it is true.... But I have seen some happy people get violent with drugs before... People who were close to me..I knew them as happy funny people but with drugs..it was sad...

When the facts are finally produced .. then I will know.. For now I rule nothing out and that includes drugs.. I have read too many stories were violence was a result of drugs in the past..

In that circumstances the other person could be keeping somehting bottled up making them angry or depressed inside. Then they let go when they drink or take drugs. It's hard to read some people. I've just never witnessed someone go nuts on something when I didn't expect it. Seen it alot and dabbled myself when I was young and stupid.

I do not get people....

I can understand why an animal will bite another animal...but humans? No excuse .......... I have never entertained the thoughts of biting anyone and I don't think I could...

Besides I value my teeth lol..

I completely agree. I can't even begin to imagine how much I'd want to throw up ahving human flesh in my mouth or stuck in my teeth.... EUGH!!!!!!!! lol

Congrats on the baby! LOVE babies!!!!!!! lol In a non creepy way of course, as usual the way our society is today I have to get all defensive when i say soemhting innocent incase I'm labeled a pedo or something.. (I remember we had this discussion before) I jsut love the inocense of a baby, all babies are just inocent new lifes that ready to be moulded and shaped. (animals as well as humans... I'm not gay by the way. lol)

• Like 1