Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Naked man killed after eating man's face

Mysterious zombie

Wow...what a god damned ballbuster for the poor bum involved....i cant belive the dude ate his face off....like in face-off...

That was a scientific advancement for cell regeneration which fell into the wrong hands, not a cannibal attack.!!

• Like 1

scay that such a thing happened. but when i read some articles on it they said the cop told him to stop then shot him and he just keept eating the guy.

so he shot him up.

theres a chance that this was covered up as a drug abused attacke too.

Congrats on the baby! LOVE babies!!!!!!! lol In a non creepy way of course, as usual the way our society is today I have to get all defensive when i say soemhting innocent incase I'm labeled a pedo or something.. (I remember we had this discussion before) I jsut love the inocense of a baby, all babies are just inocent new lifes that ready to be moulded and shaped. (animals as well as humans... I'm not gay by the way. lol)

You loving babies is a nice thing, not creepy.. I love them too...They are innocent..and when they give you a smile..it makes you feel at ease.... A young father once posted - > When I have had a long hard day at work and felt frustrated, I come home, there is my baby son staring up at me, giving me a toothless smile cooing at me... it makes me feel that all is well again..

When I am feeling a bit down, I hold little Aaron and I have to admit, he makes me feel better...I am suffering a little from post natal depression..but it is my baby that makes it feel good......He is like a natural pain and stress reliever... I felt overwhelmed after the birth because it was a long journey, knowing I had come a long way after loosing my little girl nearly 2 years before hand...I burst into tears once I got him out of the hospital and I cried saying - Look son we finially made it... I didn't know I was going to do that, it just came on all of a sudden.....But he takes the pain away and he makes me feel calm.... Even when he cries looking his bottle, his crying never upsets me...because I can calm him down in no time ..

• Like 2

You loving babies is a nice thing, not creepy.. I love them too...They are innocent..and when they give you a smile..it makes you feel at ease.... A young father once posted - > When I have had a long hard day at work and felt frustrated, I come home, there is my baby son staring up at me, giving me a toothless smile cooing at me... it makes me feel that all is well again..

When I am feeling a bit down, I hold little Aaron and I have to admit, he makes me feel better...I am suffering a little from post natal depression..but it is my baby that makes it feel good......He is like a natural pain and stress reliever... I felt overwhelmed after the birth because it was a long journey, knowing I had come a long way after loosing my little girl nearly 2 years before hand...I burst into tears once I got him out of the hospital and I cried saying - Look son we finially made it... I didn't know I was going to do that, it just came on all of a sudden.....But he takes the pain away and he makes me feel calm.... Even when he cries looking his bottle, his crying never upsets me...because I can calm him down in no time ..

Awww that's really nice. Hope you are ok with the post natal depression. That must be frustrating sometimes. Glad you don't have it severe like some people get. I feel sorry for woman who get it so bad they don't feel like they love their child and stuff like that.

I'm glad he's doing good. You sound like a great mum! :)

I can't wait to have children someday.

scay that such a thing happened. but when i read some articles on it they said the cop told him to stop then shot him and he just keept eating the guy.

so he shot him up.

theres a chance that this was covered up as a drug abused attacke too.

If it was drugs, they wouldn't cover it up... They would jump at the chance to blame drugs.

Edited by Coffey

Awww that's really nice. Hope you are ok with the post natal depression. That must be frustrating sometimes. Glad you don't have it severe like some people get. I feel sorry for woman who get it so bad they don't feel like they love their child and stuff like that.

It is a bit frustrating...but I never feel sad towards any member of my family.. I just feel sad and want to cry out of the blue for no real reason.. I do not know what the heck it is to be honest... But when I hear him cry ( and it goes on for a bit ) I never feel bad...in fact I love to help him calm down...then I forget about my depression...

I never had post natal depression before.. not even when I had Becky... I was skeptical of it to be honest...I used to think it was an exaggeration....This is what happens to the skeptics at time lol.. Now I fully understand it...It is true what they say - Until it happens to you, only then you will truly know how it feels...WOW.........

I too am so glad it hasn't went as far or severe as it has done for some women who wound up hurting themselves, or their kids...some even killing the baby due to it..I would hate mine to go that way...I am thankful I am nothing like that... Which makes me think ...it must be down to the mothers state of mind and all that she has experienced to put her to that extreme... I say this because I never experienced post natal depression when I had Becky..because I didn't go through worry non stop when pregnant with her...But I did with little Aaron..it built up in me and I had no idea what could happen...The midwife told me from what she observes my depresion is not that severe... thank goodness...

I can't wait to have children someday

When you do, your life will change for the better....Because they bring joy to your life....I have seen many guys strut about with their babies all proud and claim they are happy... I sit and make plans all the time...It gives me things to look forward too and I now think of more things to do... My husband is the same...he plots and plans all what he wants for his kids...We became more outgoing from having kids too..

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Pennsylvania has banned bath salts, a possible culprit in the gruesome 'Causeway Cannibal' attack in Miami.

... It's been almost a year since Gov. Tom Corbett signed a bill banning bath salts in the state.

Authorities blame the substance for some cases of violent and bizarre behavior and speculate that bath salts may be the drug that led a Florida man to attack a homeless man on Miami's busy MacArthur Causeway, strip off his clothes and chew the victim's face off. ...

Read more

Question:

If the weird effect of these "bath salts" have been known for a year -- why are they still on the market?

It is a bit frustrating...but I never feel sad towards any member of my family.. I just feel sad and want to cry out of the blue for no real reason.. I do not know what the heck it is to be honest... But when I hear him cry ( and it goes on for a bit ) I never feel bad...in fact I love to help him calm down...then I forget about my depression...

I never had post natal depression before.. not even when I had Becky... I was skeptical of it to be honest...I used to think it was an exaggeration....This is what happens to the skeptics at time lol.. Now I fully understand it...It is true what they say - Until it happens to you, only then you will truly know how it feels...WOW.........

I too am so glad it hasn't went as far or severe as it has done for some women who wound up hurting themselves, or their kids...some even killing the baby due to it..I would hate mine to go that way...I am thankful I am nothing like that... Which makes me think ...it must be down to the mothers state of mind and all that she has experienced to put her to that extreme... I say this because I never experienced post natal depression when I had Becky..because I didn't go through worry non stop when pregnant with her...But I did with little Aaron..it built up in me and I had no idea what could happen...The midwife told me from what she observes my depresion is not that severe... thank goodness...

You sure it's post natal and not just a bit of depression from what happened before? With all the worry and thought about it, I woud have guessed it was to do with that. All those feelings and anxiety would have been a lot to cope with. Glad you are ok though. :)

When you do, your life will change for the better....Because they bring joy to your life....I have seen many guys strut about with their babies all proud and claim they are happy... I sit and make plans all the time...It gives me things to look forward too and I now think of more things to do... My husband is the same...he plots and plans all what he wants for his kids...We became more outgoing from having kids too..

Sounds perfect, bet your husband in his element as well. Having a boy. lol Not that he wouldn't love his daughter the same, I just mean it's easier for a man to have a boy, especially when you want to kill every guy that even looks at your daughter. LOL

Pennsylvania has banned bath salts, a possible culprit in the gruesome 'Causeway Cannibal' attack in Miami.

... It's been almost a year since Gov. Tom Corbett signed a bill banning bath salts in the state.

Authorities blame the substance for some cases of violent and bizarre behavior and speculate that bath salts may be the drug that led a Florida man to attack a homeless man on Miami's busy MacArthur Causeway, strip off his clothes and chew the victim's face off. ...

Read more

Question:

If the weird effect of these "bath salts" have been known for a year -- why are they still on the market?

Well from what we are being told "Bath salts" have a worse affect than most ilegal drugs... So that is a good question.

Also why has all this suddenly came about when thye ahve been around for a long time. UK has had them for years.

You sure it's post natal and not just a bit of depression from what happened before? With all the worry and thought about it, I woud have guessed it was to do with that. All those feelings and anxiety would have been a lot to cope with. Glad you are ok though. :)

I pegged it as post natal due to knowing about the over flow of pregnancy hormones that played on me for nine months.. they made me emotional...I could be wrong ..either way.. I just cant help it ...I hope it ends soon

Sounds perfect, bet your husband in his element as well. Having a boy. lol Not that he wouldn't love his daughter the same, I just mean it's easier for a man to have a boy, especially when you want to kill every guy that even looks at your daughter. LOL

He says he no longer feels out numbered lol It was always me, him and Becky.. now its two males and two females

Edited by Beckys_Mom

here's a new one, whats going on with bath salts ?

Copycat 'zombie attack': Miami homeless man high on 'bath salts' growls, tries to bite police officer and smashes his head against cell (AND he'd drunk Four Loko too)

A homeless man high on drugs and drunk on Four Loko growled and tried to bite off a police officer’s hand after he was arrested for disturbing customers in a Miami fast food restaurant.

The incident comes just two weeks after Rudy Eugene chewed the face off a homeless man in Miami. The frenzied 18-minute attack only ended when police shot Eugene dead.

In this new case, Brandon De Leon, 21, repeatedly banged his head against the patrol car’s Plexiglas and yelled, ‘I’m going to eat you.’ Both De Leon and Eugene are believed to have been under the influence of a potent drug, known as bath salts.

http://www.dailymail...s-bite-cop.html

Edited by sean6

I pegged it as post natal due to knowing about the over flow of pregnancy hormones that played on me for nine months.. they made me emotional...I could be wrong ..either way.. I just cant help it ...I hope it ends soon

He says he no longer feels out numbered lol It was always me, him and Becky.. now its two males and two females

The hormones from the pregnancy would play a part in normal depression as well. But it doens't relaly matter which one it is, I think they are pretty much the same thing.

Haha, must have been a nightmare when he wanted to do man things during famiy time.

Miami homeless man high on 'bath salts'
Both De Leon and Eugene are believed to have been under the influence of a potent drug, known as bath salts.

OK this is starting to annoy me. Why say it is like a fact and then contradict themselves by saying they are "believed" to be on them.....

Bath salts have been around for a long time... This is a huge pile of BS blaming all these cases on it recently. Why has it not happened in the past like 5 odd years they have been around in the UK, which I know for a fact.

EDIT: I checked and yes Mephedrone or as the media and police like to call it "bath salts" has been known to have bene aorund to the police since 2003 and has been sold on the internet since 2007......

Can someone explain to me why all of a sudden it's turning people into raging cannibals?

Edited by Coffey

Is the 'bath salts' Mephedrone or MDPV? I looked it up but get answers saying both. We don't call either of them 'bath salts' here.

And yes both have been around for years, Mephedrone is still legal in Australia at the moment.

I don't reckon it's either of these. If it was why all these attacks within a week and none that i can think of in the past few years?

And mental illness wouldn't explain all the attacks within one week either, or a combination of the two for that matter.

Is the 'bath salts' Mephedrone or MDPV? I looked it up but get answers saying both. We don't call either of them 'bath salts' here.

And yes both have been around for years, Mephedrone is still legal in Australia at the moment.

I don't reckon it's either of these. If it was why all these attacks within a week and none that i can think of in the past few years?

And mental illness wouldn't explain all the attacks within one week either, or a combination of the two for that matter.

Agreed. pluse bath salt abuse has been done for a long time.

pluse i don't think there's a drug that cause's someone to eat someone else. maybe become violent but not man eating.

pluse is there any new's on these people on how there doing or what's the conditon on that homeless man? i believe it said he was still alive but since the attacke i haven't seen nothing on how he was doing.

also the cdc said they don't know of any kind of virus or even a condition that cause's people to eat other people.

To keep people from panicing the government will tell us a lie. most of us will believe some no. they must tell us that it was a drug induced man. how long did it take for them to say it was drug induced?

if more attacks happen can we say that something other then drugs are involved that the government isn't telling us the truth that the law inforcement are makeing up lie's to keep the peace.

only time will tell if more attacks happen or not.

Yet another cannibalistic assault. I'm starting to lose count now.

Man bites face of neighbour during an argument.

http://www.memphisrap.com/2012/06/06/man-on-miami-cannibal-attack-drug-bath-salts-bites-chunk-of-mans-face-off-in-louisiana/

Don't want to scare people, but 2 seperate and isolated cases of rabies have been reported in the UK. (Both human) The last time rabies was reported in the UK was 100 years ago.....

Mephadrone is the proper "Bath salts". But it can depend on what people call it in the area or what others pass of as it. It's a bad drug, not going to deny that. But I've seen people on it and know people who stillt ake it and have been doing so for years. They don't even get angry on it. lol

http://www.memphisra...f-in-louisiana/

Bath Salts again? Seriously? I smell BS.

Are they just trying to push bath salts into peoples faces or what?!

Why are they using street slang for the drug and not the correct name?

It's getting freaky now.

Edited by Coffey

Bath Salts again? Seriously? I smell BS.

Are they just trying to push bath salts into peoples faces or what?!

Why are they using street slang for the drug and not the correct name?

It's getting freaky now.

It does seem freakier by the day. The main reason i'm questioning the bath salts angle is the fact that it's been around for years and no other cannibal attack I can think of, but now within a week or two we have 5 or 6 separate attacks involving someone eating body parts of another.

They keep blaming these bath salts but now even in that article they say a side-effect of bath salts is biting, growling and supernatural strength. I haven't heard that before, even in the older articles they never mentioned those side-effects.

I think the Miami "face-eating" incident caused other less severe incidents to be reported nationally where they wouldn't be normally. There was a local case 7 or 8 months ago near where I live. A couple were fighting and the guy bit a chunk out of the girls arm. Nothing big enough to make the national news. If it happened today, it would go worldwide as another cannabalistic attack.

It does seem freakier by the day. The main reason i'm questioning the bath salts angle is the fact that it's been around for years and no other cannibal attack I can think of, but now within a week or two we have 5 or 6 separate attacks involving someone eating body parts of another.

They keep blaming these bath salts but now even in that article they say a side-effect of bath salts is biting, growling and supernatural strength. I haven't heard that before, even in the older articles they never mentioned those side-effects.

I'm thinking exactly the same and never heard of those side effects either.

I watched this earlier:

http://www.memphisra...lts-drug-video/

And the guy seems like he has a clue about it and when asked if he knows if people still do it, he acts like he doesn't know anyone who does drugs... Which isn't normal for people involved in drugs. He also gives a typical scripted "don't do drugs" type thing at the end which made me cringe. Not being funny but that guy looks like he would take a little bit of cash to act that out and say that.

I think the Miami "face-eating" incident caused other less severe incidents to be reported nationally where they wouldn't be normally. There was a local case 7 or 8 months ago near where I live. A couple were fighting and the guy bit a chunk out of the girls arm. Nothing big enough to make the national news. If it happened today, it would go worldwide as another cannabalistic attack.

That is a good point. It's more the "bath salts" thing that's annoying me.

Edited by Coffey

That is a good point. It's more the "bath salts" thing that's annoying me.

I do not get the bath salt thing either... Was there something in these bath salts that normally are not meant to be?

http://www.memphisra...f-in-louisiana/

My word it spread like wild fire... almost like some mad disease....

What is up with these bath salts.. I have never in my life heard bath salts did harm

I do not get the bath salt thing either... Was there something in these bath salts that normally are not meant to be?

That is a good question.

Some drugs are laced or padded out with somehting else. Either to make it cheaper for the dealers or to make it stornger. So that is a possibility.

Like when dealers etc padded out cocain with fibre glass and caused a lot of deaths.

its possible that something new has been added to it that makes people more violent.

but i dont think theres really an increase, i think after the first shocking attack, similar ones are being reported.

ive heard stories that happened before this of people who were cannibals and did bloody and violent things while on drugs, things like people killing others and eating them, and drug stories like the guy who was so high that he cut off pieces of his own face and fed them to the dog. these things happen more frequently than you might think, more seem to make a big deal out of things because of this really bad attack. some of these stories people are adding are not anything like the cannibal attack, like the guy who bit his neighbours face during an argument-these things happen a lot, ive heard of someone biting someones ear off, a woman biting a mans penis (or testicle?) off, and probably many more assaults that didnt make the news that involved biting. theres also many well known cases of canniballism, including several serial killers and someone who was advertising online for a willing volunteer he could eat.

• Like 1

My word it spread like wild fire... almost like some mad disease....

What is up with these bath salts.. I have never in my life heard bath salts did harm

In the UK these things are sold as plant foods. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mephedrone

In the UK these things are sold as plant foods. http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Mephedrone

Yeah and they are taken daily in the UK by a lot of people.

It replaced ketamine in the UK as the "go to legal drug" when Ket was classed as a class C drug.

Edited by Coffey