Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Naked man killed after eating man's face

Mysterious zombie

I'm thinking exactly the same and never heard of those side effects either.

I watched this earlier:

http://www.memphisra...lts-drug-video/

And the guy seems like he has a clue about it and when asked if he knows if people still do it, he acts like he doesn't know anyone who does drugs... Which isn't normal for people involved in drugs. He also gives a typical scripted "don't do drugs" type thing at the end which made me cringe. Not being funny but that guy looks like he would take a little bit of cash to act that out and say that.

That is a good point. It's more the "bath salts" thing that's annoying me.

Yeah this whole things looking like a 'cheap trick' at an anti-drug campaign. Instead of spending money on anti-drug TV ads and posters they can just jump on every attack and blame it on bath salts.

• Like 2

Actually there have been many crimes linked to the use of bath salts over the past year or so. Without test results, we don't know if they were involved in the Miami case, but it is possible.

I found this article about Bath Salts...interesting reading.

http://www.webmd.com...ts-drug-dangers

It doesnt mention turning people into a cannibal but i dont think they really have a clue exactly what it can exactly do....it seems they learn from every case.

Edited by BrianPotter

I found this article about Bath Salts...interesting reading.

http://www.webmd.com...ts-drug-dangers

It doesnt mention turning people into a cannibal but i dont think they really have a clue exactly what it can exactly do....it seems they learn from every case.

Problem wiht learning from every case is the fact they are only learning from extreme cases that are reported have involved these drugs. That is like learning about the affects of alcohal only from the cases where there has been a police report... And if that was the case then alcohal would be banned. lol (some really nasty stuff happens every day involving alcohal)

There is hundreds of people in the UK taking that stuff daily and I can't even begin to imagine the amount in the US.

Google search Bath salts or plant food. Loads of websites selling them and they make a decent amount, more than most 9 to 5 jobs.

Edited by Coffey

Problem wiht learning from every case is the fact they are only learning from extreme cases that are reported have involved these drugs. That is like learning about the affects of alcohol only from the cases where there has been a police report... And if that was the case then alcohol would be banned. Lil (some really nasty stuff happens every day involving alcohol)

There is hundreds of people in the UK taking that stuff daily and I can't even begin to imagine the amount in the US.

Goggle search Bath salts or plant food. Loads of websites selling them and they make a decent amount, more than most 9 to 5 jobs.

Hey Coffey...i respect your views my friend...they seem to have no idea what goes into the drugs that are put out...they say they only rely on what survivors tell them...i just thought id throw out this site that may have some ideas...

Edited by BrianPotter

Hey Coffey...i respect your views my friend...they seem to have no idea what goes into the drugs that are put out...they say they only rely on what survivors tell them...i just thought id throw out this site that may have some ideas...

Wasn't trying to come across like I was "correcting" you, sorry if I did. I was just making some points. I know why you posted it, we need as much info as possible, so I'm thankful you psoted it.

As you said and are right about the fact they don't know exactly what goes into them. Which causes huge problems, it could be something in a specific batch or formula used by a certian chemist who is making them for specific dealers. Thats the problem with ilegal or street drugs. If they where all legal there woulnd't be people making them and shoving any old thing in there. That's the scary part... they never care about the person taking them in that way. All they want is the person to come back for more to keep the money coming in. Which brings up another thing... If these where a "bad batch" then I doubt the dealers or chemists would want to make anymore as they have obviously lost some customers. lol

Big time drug chemists and dealers test out these products before putting them on the street, they aren't as stupid as people think. They are out to make money not wreak havoc. They wouldn't want to risk something like this happening as it draws attention to them and their "business".

Edited by Coffey

Wasn't trying to come across like I was "correcting" you, sorry if I did. I was just making some points. I know why you posted it, we need as much info as possible, so I'm thankful you psoted it.

As you said and are right about the fact they don't know exactly what goes into them. Which causes huge problems, it could be something in a specific batch or formula used by a certian chemist who is making them for specific dealers. Thats the problem with ilegal or street drugs. If they where all legal there woulnd't be people making them and shoving any old thing in there. That's the scary part... they never care about the person taking them in that way. All they want is the person to come back for more to keep the money coming in. Which brings up another thing... If these where a "bad batch" then I doubt the dealers or chemists would want to make anymore as they have obviously lost some customers. lol

Big time drug chemists and dealers test out these products before putting them on the street, they aren't as stupid as people think. They are out to make money not wreak havoc. They wouldn't want to risk something lik this happening as it draws attention to them and their "business".

Aye....you were not being correctingCoffey but do you remember Krocodile..?..that was last years big news....the more 'chemists' mess then i worry...

Edited by BrianPotter

Aye....you were not being correctingCoffey but do you remember Krocodile..?..that was last years big news....the more 'chemists' mess then i worry...

Oh damn that is horrific:

"Flesh goes grey and peels away to leave bones exposed. People literally rot to death."

This one passed my radar, not hear dbaout this one in the UK. That must have made people look like zombies!!! lol Horrible though.

Also seems it was "codeine-based headache pills". You are right about it being a "Chemists" mess!

Oh damn that is horrific:

This one passed my radar, not hear dbaout this one in the UK. That must have made people look like zombies!!! lol Horrible though.

Also seems it was "codeine-based headache pills". You are right about it being a "Chemists" mess!

Yeah...believe it or not they are qualified chemists that make this crap...i didn't know until i watched a documentary on it.They reckon over in Asia,laboratories just exist to make more outlandish drugs.Mephedrone was the legal high until it got banned so all the chemists did was alter the formula and put it back out into the public domain as legal.One day they will make something that will do extensive damage around the world...maybe this is what happened with this guy from Miami...its a bad world we live in..

Edited by BrianPotter

Yeah...believe it or not they are qualified chemists that make this crap...i didn't know until i watched a documentary on it.They reckon over in Asia,laboratories just exist to make more outlandish drugs.Mephedrone was the legal high until it got banned so all the chemists did was alter the formula and put it back out into the public domain as legal.One day they will make something that will do extensive damage around the world...maybe this is what happened with this guy from Miami...its a bad world we live in..

Yeah I couldn't agree more. I mean to make a human into a "zombie" all you need to do is remove the parts we view as "human". A drug like this exists already as well. But then it wouldn't spread as you'd have to take the drug, but it would do so much damage.

I'd rather it be a drug than a virus or parasite though. lol (Or nanatechnology) They are scary things.

Yeah I couldn't agree more. I mean to make a human into a "zombie" all you need to do is remove the parts we view as "human". A drug like this exists already as well. But then it wouldn't spread as you'd have to take the drug, but it would do so much damage.

I'd rather it be a drug than a virus or parasite though. lol (Or nanatechnology) They are scary things.

lol..of the three then i suppose youre right..id like to postpone it till i actually curl me toes up though..then i'll come back for brains.....smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-049.gif

lol..of the three then i suppose youre right..id like to postpone it till i actually curl me toes up though..then i'll come back for brains.....smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-049.gif

Haha, that smiley is creepy! LOL

get your

'Zombie Bullets' here, just keeps geting better lol

http://www.dailymail...al-attacks.html

I seen this earlier as well. So funny, loads of companies cash in on stuff like this.

There is company called "Cold steel" who advertise their machetes etc as Zombie killers and even specifically made a "Katana Machete" which is a long 2 handed machete than you can have on your back. LOL

Also Gerber another company that makes tools has a "zombie survival kit" with a few of their best tools. lol (Their "Machete pro" is featured in "the walking dead" as well lol)

• Like 1

I'd kill for the Gerber Zombie Apocalypse kit

• Like 1

I'd kill for the Gerber Zombie Apocalypse kit

Haha, it does look awesome.

Edited by Coffey

Ok so a black man hyped up on bath salts was fighting with a local bum living under the bridge in Miami, Florida.... The police came told the black male to remove himself off the white male. The naked black male was swallowing the mans face eating the chunks strait down his throat... The cops said I will shoot the naked male stared at the police growled like a ****in warewolf and contined to tear his face from top to bottom the first shots did not effect the crazed ***** it took like 3 more silver bullets to finaly knock that phsberian krazed miami zombie to his chest layed out like a carpet...Crazy. Growled bullets not effecting him....DAMN since he was naked he was probaly expericening hyperthermia....and his ex wife said he had severe mental problems.....you tube has the vids you wanna see....PEACE...God bless the bum with no face....

So he didn't actually eat the guys face, just chewed it off.

Rudy Eugene is accused of chewing off a homeless man's face. But an autopsy determined there was no human flesh in his stomach, the Miami Herald reports.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/news_archives/miami-zombie-attack-autopsy-ronald-poppos-flesh-not-found-in-rudy-eugenes-stomach

I wonder what the pills in his stomach were or even if they're related.

So he didn't actually eat the guys face, just chewed it off.

http://www.wptv.com/...eugenes-stomach

I wonder what the pills in his stomach were or even if they're related.

Was wondering when we would finally hear something.

So he didn't actually want to eat his victim, just maul him? (I don't know which one is worse to be honest)

So the pill means that if he took "bath Salts" then another drug, even a medical one there could have been a chemical reaction between the 2 causing this.

We just need to know what was in his system really, but for me the pills have proven my point already. You can't jsut blame "bath salts". It had to be mixed with something else or he was just fecked up.

Thanks for psoting the info.

Edited by Coffey

How does the health care over there work in this case? I thought in the US you had to pay for it and if you can't then it's tough luck?

As it turns out, people have been donating money and there is now a fund of $15,000 toward his treatment.

Mr Poppo has family including a daughter and a brother in California who is helping with his hospital care in addition to the kind donations that have come in currently totally $15,000. Mr Poppo is very positive and wants to live and has been described as 'charming' by hospital staff. http://www.miamihera...n-attacked.html

Edited by Sevenof Seven
  • Like 1

So the victim was also possibly accidentally shot by the cop, he really has bad luck.

I wonder what he is thinking right now. Waking up and being told half your face is gone, you're possibly blind and the fact you were attacked in an extremely savage way. Would be very hard to get over IMO.

• Like 1