Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Naked man killed after eating man's face

Mysterious zombie

I love the way the Daily Mail words things and are the worst news outlet on the planet.

Pictured in hospital: Miami cannibal victim 'awake, alert and walking' after most of his face was eaten off by naked man high on 'bath salts'
It is believed that Eugene may have been on ‘bath salts’

Yeah there is a huge difference between "believing" and actual fact, yet most people will go away thinking it was "bath salts" because of the headline and not bother reading that much.

As it turns out, people have been donating money and there is now a fund of $15,000 toward his treatment.

Yeah I read that, it's good people have helped him. :)

So the victim was also possibly accidentally shot by the cop, he really has bad luck.

I wonder what he is thinking right now. Waking up and being told half your face is gone, you're possibly blind and the fact you were attacked in an extremely savage way. Would be very hard to get over IMO.

Yeah I'd like to hear what he has to say about it all, must be horrific.

Edited by Coffey

Yeah everyone I speak to about this say the reason he attacked his victim was because he was high on 'bath salts', like it's a fact. One young apprentice I work with even thought that the attacker was smoking bath salts, not the drug - actual bath salts! LOL

I'm just waiting for the toxicology report, should be interesting.

Yeah everyone I speak to about this say the reason he attacked his victim was because he was high on 'bath salts', like it's a fact. One young apprentice I work with even thought that the attacker was smoking bath salts, not the drug - actual bath salts! LOL

I'm just waiting for the toxicology report, should be interesting.

Haha, that's hilerious.

I tried to post in the comments of the daily mail article and they haven't allowed it!!!!!! LOL "I just said soemhting like "Bath salts" or plant food as it's known as int he UK has been around for 10 years, maybe more with hundreds taking it every weekend. So howcome we don't see this all the time. " I also wrote about people should google this stuff and educate themselves instead of listening to the media.

They didn't let it get posted?! LOL But they let the guy who made ahuge conspiracy theory out of it get posted and he got loads of negative votes on his comment. I don't normally beleive conspiracy theories or that there is an NWO thing. (Even though i know the goverment is corrupt and full of lying gits, but I think everyone knows that) But now I know that the majority of people are dumb sheep who beleive any rubbish the media tells them. lol

I bet they will just say bath salts even if it's not. When in reality thye would say "mephadrone" which is known as bath salts on the street.

seeing as he is not eating anyone at the hospital, its safe to say there is no zombie apocolypse.

glad he is ok

So the victim was also possibly accidentally shot by the cop, he really has bad luck.

I wonder what he is thinking right now. Waking up and being told half your face is gone, you're possibly blind and the fact you were attacked in an extremely savage way. Would be very hard to get over IMO.

If you can click on the link that I posted, you can read what he thinks, if you are interested to find out.

I love the way the Daily Mail words things and are the worst news outlet on the planet.

Yeah there is a huge difference between "believing" and actual fact, yet most people will go away thinking it was "bath salts" because of the headline and not bother reading that much.

Yeah I read that, it's good people have helped him. :)

Yeah I'd like to hear what he has to say about it all, must be horrific.

The thing is Coffey, that this is a human interest story. This story is about overcoming adversity, about finding tremendous inner strength... about finding something positive when there does not seem to be one string of hope to cling onto...but this man is very positive, he has alot of inner strength, for whatever reason he has chosen not to be in touch with his family for a long period of time until now and he is carrying on in a positive way.... he is a true survivior.

If you can click on the link that I posted, you can read what he thinks, if you are interested to find out.

Yeah I read your link. It says that he hasn't had a bad thing to say and he was in high hopes but there's a huge difference between what someone says and what someone thinks.

Yeah I read your link. It says that he hasn't had a bad thing to say and he was in high hopes but there's a huge difference between what someone says and what someone thinks.

That might be true, it depends on the person's personality. There is no difference between what I say and what I think - it's the same. So there you have it. Life is too short and I do not have time to play games. I say what I mean and I mean what I say. While it may be a past time to sit and ponder what really goes on in this man's head ... well, I can understand what you are saying if that is what you are saying. I'm sure he's thinking what we all are... WTF!
  • Like 1

The thing is Coffey, that this is a human interest story. This story is about overcoming adversity, about finding tremendous inner strength... about finding something positive when there does not seem to be one string of hope to cling onto...but this man is very positive, he has alot of inner strength, for whatever reason he has chosen not to be in touch with his family for a long period of time until now and he is carrying on in a positive way.... he is a true survivior.

Well i see what you mean and that is the ebst way to look at it. But I'm just annoyed at the Daily mail and other big news reporters for pushing the "Bath salts" thing. They seem to makign more of a point of that, than of Poppo.

Isn't that how journalism works these days? Headlines over facts. Quickly produced attention grabbing articles over accuracy. Journalists don't have a clue about the subjects they write about anymore. There's no time for research, we have to get a sensational news story out asap!

I'm jaded enough that I go into articles expecting parts to be wrong now. Haven't decided if that's good or not.

Edited by BaneSilvermoon
  • Like 2

Isn't that how journalism works these days? Headlines over facts. Quickly produced attention grabbing articles over accuracy. Journalists don't have a clue about the subjects they write about anymore. There's no time for research, we have to get a sensational news story out asap!

I'm jaded enough that I go into articles expecting parts to be wrong now. Haven't decided if that's good or not.

Yeah you are right, I've noticed it for a while now as well. It's really sad, the media is supposed to protect us and infrm us. Not BS us.

Munnsville woman allegedly high on 'bath salts' dies after attacking child

http://www.cnycentra...82#.T9kiyxdYvdW

do you think bath salts are zombie makers ??

I don't relaly want to say too much, but I've seen people in the UK taking plant food. Which is the same drug and no it doesn't fromt hat point of view. But I don't know what the actual mixture being used by everyone is. As BrianPotter pointed out, we don't know what is in this stuff as it's ilegal chemists doing it.

• Like 1

Apparently people in Miami are using their jaws as weapons more often. Scary thought.

According to Lalate.com, utilizing the jaw as a weapon against others has become more and more common in the Miami area. Both the assailants and victims are usually males.

This story is about one of the copycat attacks, nothing knew, it's just that sentence stood out to me.

http://www.latinospost.com/articles/1320/20120615/miami-zombie-copycat-tries-bite-cops-still.htm

• Like 1

How weird, I don't know if it's jsut these stories are getting more notice because of the extreme case or people are just going nuts. lol

I forgot to mention before but "M-Cat" is another name for the "bath salts" drug. People might recognise that name more.

• Like 1

Really?! Another one....

This isn't right....

Also I cna't beleive the amount of people who "think" this drug is new. 10+ years is not new.

• Like 1

Really?! Another one....

This isn't right....

Also I cna't beleive the amount of people who "think" this drug is new. 10+ years is not new.

Actually 10 years is fairly new when it comes to a drug. It takes time to dwindle down to the general population and to become a drug of choice.

It's become a copycat thing now. That and because everyone is freaking out about zombies people are paying closer attention to cases such as these. People have always done stupid things... the Miami incident is not the first case of someone eating another person, not by a LONG shot.

It's become a copycat thing now. That and because everyone is freaking out about zombies people are paying closer attention to cases such as these. People have always done stupid things... the Miami incident is not the first case of someone eating another person, not by a LONG shot.

I agree. These stories were not national news before.

I agree there's a good chance these attacks have been going on for a while just didn't make the news. It seems to me that they are just showing these attacks now to help ban these bath salts and blame EVERY attack on them. I'm sure fear will help the law pass.

Or possibly a newer version of these bath salts has just come out that has a new chemical in it.

No one knows right now, we'll just have to wait for the toxicology report. Imagine if the report came back with nothing except for headache medicine (to explain the pills found in his stomach). Then what? lol

Looks like they are going ahead with the ban as well.

http://rt.com/usa/news/miami-ban-bath-synthetic-421/

• Like 1

I meant the drug has been on the street for 10 years (That the authorities have nown about) it was synthesised in 1929. (accroding to wikipedia)

Well that ban was obviously going to happen. Either way it's not good stuff, but still funny that drugs with less harmful sideaffects are so high classed. lol

I mean look at cocaine, it is no where near as life destroying, addictive or harmful as alcohal. lol

Also when they made "plant food" and "M-cat" ilegal in the UK, it became even more popular. lol There was less users when it was legal. lol

I meant the drug has been on the street for 10 years (That the authorities have nown about) it was synthesised in 1929. (accroding to wikipedia)

Well that ban was obviously going to happen. Either way it's not good stuff, but still funny that drugs with less harmful sideaffects are so high classed. lol

I mean look at cocaine, it is no where near as life destroying, addictive or harmful as alcohal. lol

Also when they made "plant food" and "M-cat" ilegal in the UK, it became even more popular. lol There was less users when it was legal. lol

I know alcohol is the worst.

I agree these new semi-legal synthetic drugs are worse than the 'classic' street drugs. Like how marijuana has zero deaths but the synthetic version has had a few deaths around the world.

• Like 1

I know alcohol is the worst.

I agree these new semi-legal synthetic drugs are worse than the 'classic' street drugs. Like how marijuana has zero deaths but the synthetic version has had a few deaths around the world.

Yeah exactly. The synthetic version gives hallucinations doesn't it? Where as normal Marijuana doesn't. (unless it's laced/mixed with somehting like lsd, which happens)

this one is funny but not funny

Man 'high on bath salts bashes elderly woman's head with shovel before claiming he's an alien who can talk to Jesus'

A 20-year-old man has been arrested and an elderly woman lucky to be alive after he allegedly hit her over the head with a shovel while high on bath salts.

Robert William White of Glendale, California was apprehended by police after hitting the 77-year-old woman with the shovel after she saw him swinging it at birds.

'I hate you and I want to kill you today,' he told the woman when she asked him to stop, according to a neighbour speaking to the Glendale News.

http://www.dailymail...bath-salts.html

if they could make bath salts airborne you have one fine army :wacko:

if you know any one who gets high just run lol

Edited by sean6