Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Naked man killed after eating man's face

Mysterious zombie

In that article its says he had "a soda mixed with bath salts"... now the guy who tried to bite the police officer was in a fast food place wasn't he? Could he have had a soda as well?

Could it be a chemical reaction between the 2?

I mean except from Marijuana and coke. Most intelligent people know to drink water with drugs.

Edited by Coffey

this one is funny but not funny

Man 'high on bath salts bashes elderly woman's head with shovel before claiming he's an alien who can talk to Jesus'

A 20-year-old man has been arrested and an elderly woman lucky to be alive after he allegedly hit her over the head with a shovel while high on bath salts.

Robert William White of Glendale, California was apprehended by police after hitting the 77-year-old woman with the shovel after she saw him swinging it at birds.

'I hate you and I want to kill you today,' he told the woman when she asked him to stop, according to a neighbour speaking to the Glendale News.

http://www.dailymail...bath-salts.html

if they could make bath salts airborne you have one fine army :wacko:

if you know any one who gets high just run lol

No need to..adreneline is the best drug to make men kill..

This story was 100% drug, if this drug was legal you have attacks every day

I missed this post.

Well the funny thing is the drug is legal. It was also legal in the UK for 10+ years with people taking it a lot....

So where are all these past attacks? I knew a guy selling it as "plant food" and he sold so much of the stuff. Made loads on it. Hundreds of people taking it every weekend int he UK for 10+ years and we've never heard of somehting this bad before from it? Hundreds tkaing it in the US as well... Explain that?

And no I'm not taking that these stories never make it big, I've lived in the North East of Scotland, Birmingham and now in Norwich. The first 2 places are really bad for drugs and never once heard a local story like this.

They seem to be going all out trying to ban these bath salts now.

Also one part in this article says the toxicology report hasn't been released yet. Does that mean they have results? And if so then why not release them straight away, unless it shows he had no MDPV or Mephedrone in his system.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/06/19/2856060/miami-dade-commissioners-want.html

They seem to be going all out trying to ban these bath salts now.

Also one part in this article says the toxicology report hasn't been released yet. Does that mean they have results? And if so then why not release them straight away, unless it shows he had no MDPV or Mephedrone in his system.

http://www.miamihera...oners-want.html

They are probably applying for permition from the defence department to lie to the public for public safety reasons. (jokes)

It is weird if they have the results though and they are holding them back like some sort of game show results.

dogs are not off the menu :tu:

'He was found with blood and fur all over him': Man 'on a bad trip' from synthetic marijuana chases neighbour while growling before 'strangling and EATING dog' in new zombie-like attack

http://www.dailymail...-marijuana.html

Oh man, I always feel it's worse when an animal is involved.

What is the excuse now? All drugs turn you into a 'zombie'?

dogs are not off the menu :tu:

'He was found with blood and fur all over him': Man 'on a bad trip' from synthetic marijuana chases neighbour while growling before 'strangling and EATING dog' in new zombie-like attack

http://www.dailymail...-marijuana.html

That's awful, but I really am confused by how the guys face hasn't been ripped apart by the dog?!!!!

You seriously couldn't just chow down on a dog that size without it retaliating. Even a jack Russel would be hard to do that to wihtout it ripping you to shreds. Seriously if a crazed dog came at me I'd use a wepaon to stop it. Even a stick or anything lying around. You wouldn't go hand to hand (wlel hand to mouth really) against a dog. I find that strange.

Oh man, I always feel it's worse when an animal is involved.

What is the excuse now? All drugs turn you into a 'zombie'?

Well they have Bath salts covered so now it's time to try and get another one on the banning list.

If it was an unknown drug doing this, surely it's in the publics best intrests to report the real thing causing this. That way it can be avoided if it's a drug. Instead of jumping on all the legal drugs to get them banned. It's a joke.

That's awful, but I really am confused by how the guys face hasn't been ripped apart by the dog?!!!!

You seriously couldn't just chow down on a dog that size without it retaliating. Even a jack Russel would be hard to do that to wihtout it ripping you to shreds. Seriously if a crazed dog came at me I'd use a wepaon to stop it. Even a stick or anything lying around. You wouldn't go hand to hand (wlel hand to mouth really) against a dog. I find that strange.

Well they have Bath salts covered so now it's time to try and get another one on the banning list.

If it was an unknown drug doing this, surely it's in the publics best intrests to report the real thing causing this. That way it can be avoided if it's a drug. Instead of jumping on all the legal drugs to get them banned. It's a joke.

Yeah they are probably looking at a list of drugs they are having trouble banning and thinking of which crime to pin on which drug.

Bath salts - Check

Synthetic marijuana - Check

:tu:

• Like 1

He killed the dog before eating it.

He killed the dog before eating it.

Oh my bad thought he was strnagling and eating at the same time. Obivously i read it wrong.

Still weird though, it's not easy to hold a dog that doesn't want to be held in such a way.

Oh my bad thought he was strnagling and eating at the same time. Obivously i read it wrong.

Still weird though, it's not easy to hold a dog that doesn't want to be held in such a way.

People who have taken that substance seem to have super-human strength though, don't they? Plus, he beat the dog ...... I suppose one strong, well-aimed blow could have knocked it out ....... or maybe he had it by the collar/throat in which case it wouldn't have been able to retaliate.

People who have taken that substance seem to have super-human strength though, don't they? Plus, he beat the dog ...... I suppose one strong, well-aimed blow could have knocked it out ....... or maybe he had it by the collar/throat in which case it wouldn't have been able to retaliate.

Well this isn't the same substance according to the media/police. It seems it's another drug that has been arund for years that is being blamed this time. lol

You see the things you are saying make sense, if someone was thinking straight. But if he was on something that was mind altering enough to cause him to kill and eat and raw dog I can't see him planning it out or going in for the kill so easily while being out his face. I have witnessed someone on something annoy a dog and he had his hand torn to shreds. They had to amputate his hand because of it. While on these things people are reckless and stupid.

The super human strength isn't actually real, the media really hypes that rubbish up. it's just the eprsons pain threshold is different.

Maybe he did get bitten and it just wasn't reported though. Just seems like an important part of the evidence to me.

I just heard a news bulletin from a different source which said the dog died after he had been chomped on! I guess only the people who were there know exactly what happened .......... and in what order.

I just heard a news bulletin from a different source which said the dog died after he had been chomped on! I guess only the people who were there know exactly what happened .......... and in what order.

Damn, that's worse then. That's some strange s***. lol

I'm no chemist but I do know a lot about drugs and the 2 drugs being blamed for all this stuff don't fit.

I think it's either a new drug that they don't want to give publicity to and instead use it to ban the ones they want off the street already. Kinda weird after everyone has "bath salts" drilled into their minds along wiht the potential banning of it, they change to a different drug.

Or It's an already ilegal drug and therefore thye ar eusing these cases to ban legal ones. Somehting just doesn't seem right about these reports.

Causeway Cannibal Not High On Bath Salts

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Rudy Eugene, the Causeway Cannibal who ate the face off a homeless man he attacked along the MacArthur Causeway, was apparently not high on bath salts or any other exotic street drug at the time of the attack, according to a report released Wednesday by the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/06/27...on-bath-salts/

Maybe this means a Zombie Apacolypse is real.

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – Rudy Eugene, the Causeway Cannibal who ate the face off a homeless man he attacked along the MacArthur Causeway, was apparently not high on bath salts or any other exotic street drug at the time of the attack, according to a report released Wednesday by the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner.

http://miami.cbsloca....on-bath-salts/

you beat me to it ,i just saw it , o snap no bath saits, so this guy was just crazy then

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/06/27/2871098_mes-report-eugene-had-no-drugs.html#storylink=addthis

Edited by sean6

http://miami.cbsloca....on-bath-salts/

Yip I gathered it wasn't the cause of a drug. (Been saying it throughout the thread) I knew it could have added to a mental issue, but not cause it.

So he was just insane then. So what made him go nuts like that in 1 morning? (according to his girlfriend he was fine before)

Edited by Coffey

So he was just insane then. So what made him go nuts like that in 1 morning? (according to his girlfriend he was fine before)

That doesn't exactly sound like insanity.. meaning one day all is fine then all of a sudden breaks out into a state of insanity.. From what I know of insanity, it usually works on a person over time building up...They would have noticed his behaviour building up over time..bit by bit..but this is not noted in the news article ...then again we never really get the FULL story do we?

Something sent him crazy, but I don't think it is a case of waking up one day and running mad with a sudden case of insanity... Mental illness builds up over time from what I have heard... I could be wrong..but it just doesn't sound right all in one go like that..

EDIT to add.. An example of what I mean - .. Do you remember the story of the crazy loon that took her 2 week old baby boy, was eating parts of his brain and chewed off some of his tiny toes killing him...Well turns out she had a history of mental illness..had been some time since she did anything crazy.... even though her claim when they found the infants body she said the devil told her to do it...

Edited by Beckys_Mom

I just saw the report that says all they found in this guy's system was marijuana. That's a little, no a lot, hard to believe. I never heard of someone acting like this because of pot. I had to wonder if the salts were dusted on it. Would that be detectable? I would think so. There would need to be a considerable amount. This story just got scarier.

http://news.yahoo.com/tests-only-marijuana-face-chewers-system-205604519.html

I agree to some extent with Beckys Mom. Insanity isn't something that just happens, from one hour to the other.

Unless it's a case of acute psyschosis or some other type of short temporary psychosis, which would be plausible given he was a regular user of cannabis.

My best explanation regarding this case, was the use of some type of psychoactive drug. But no indication of this in the autopsy. Hmmm very interesting.

:D

That doesn't exactly sound like insanity.. meaning one day all is fine then all of a sudden breaks out into a state of insanity.. From what I know of insanity, it usually works on a person over time building up...They would have noticed his behaviour building up over time..bit by bit..but this is not noted in the news article ...then again we never really get the FULL story do we?

Something sent him crazy, but I don't think it is a case of waking up one day and running mad with a sudden case of insanity... Mental illness builds up over time from what I have heard... I could be wrong..but it just doesn't sound right all in one go like that..

EDIT to add.. An example of what I mean - .. Do you remember the story of the crazy loon that took her 2 week old baby boy, was eating parts of his brain and chewed off some of his tiny toes killing him...Well turns out she had a history of mental illness..had been some time since she did anything crazy.... even though her claim when they found the infants body she said the devil told her to do it...

Yeah you are right, i never meant it in that way. I meant the nuts part happened suddenly. Like between him leaving his girlfriend and driving tot he beach he just snapped. That's what I found wierd. But we have heard so many different stories fromt his case. Like his mother said he was a sweet nice boy and wouldn't harm anyone to her saying she has turned her house into a locked up fort to keep him away with a police report saying he tried to hurt her or something. Why can't we jsut get a straight report witht he truth? Why 2 different stories?

Oh that is awful, i don't remmeber reading about that. Poor baby. :(

I agree to some extent with Beckys Mom. Insanity isn't something that just happens, from one hour to the other.

Unless it's a case of acute psyschosis or some other type of short temporary psychosis, which would be plausible given he was a regular user of cannabis.

My best explanation regarding this case, was the use of some type of psychoactive drug. But no indication of this in the autopsy. Hmmm very interesting.

:D

I've never heard in my whole live of Cannabis causing any psychotic problems. I grew up with it around me. (not in my family, my family aren't like that) The only people I've seen go nuts from drugs are from Heroin and the different variations of it, but this is the key thing. All the attacks and murders etc from Heroin that I have heard about where a result form the perosn trying to get money or heroin to feed the addiciton. The only times it has been any different is when the person was a nutcase before even touching drugs.

Just liek with alcohal you lose you act more liek your true self or the person you ar ein your head when you are intoxicated on alcohal or drugs. (luckily for me people say I'm a nicer person when i'm drunk than I am normally lol)

I just saw the report that says all they found in this guy's system was marijuana. That's a little, no a lot, hard to believe. I never heard of someone acting like this because of pot. I had to wonder if the salts were dusted on it. Would that be detectable? I would think so. There would need to be a considerable amount. This story just got scarier.

http://news.yahoo.co...-205604519.html

Going by the fact they said they done 2 seperate tests at 2 seperate labs then I think they would have found something.

I will say however that drug tests aren't very acurate at all. lol

An old friend of mine from back home had his annual drug test for work and he passed it.... he smoked pot the weekend before it and forgot. He was so stressed when he remembered he was begging me for a sample of my urine. LOL I never gave him it because firstly I thought he should learn and secondly I wanted to see if it would pick it up.... It never. he took it on the Friday and Saturday that weekend and was tested on the Monday and the test and it never picked it up. lol

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 2

It could also possibly be a new or fairly unknown drug. The drug test only included a few types of drugs, I know they tested for all the main ones but he could have possibly taken this 'new' drug and there was no test for it.

• Like 1

We still have the Voodoo curse/possessed-by-a-demon explanations, of course ....... they could have been 'real' or just in his head(which doesn't make them any less powerful). His family and friends said he went to church(and bible classes?), plus, and I've always thought this was an important element in the event: he carried a bible around with him, took it in the car with him every time he went out ...... who does that? If someone is reduced to clinging to a book, then it strikes me that they could well be heading for some sort of mental blow-out, or they are hoping it will protect them from perceived curses or possession by something evil.

It could also possibly be a new or fairly unknown drug. The drug test only included a few types of drugs, I know they tested for all the main ones but he could have possibly taken this 'new' drug and there was no test for it.

Still would have came up