Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Naked man killed after eating man's face

Mysterious zombie

We still have the Voodoo curse/possessed-by-a-demon explanations, of course ....... they could have been 'real' or just in his head(which doesn't make them any less powerful). His family and friends said he went to church(and bible classes?), plus, and I've always thought this was an important element in the event: he carried a bible around with him, took it in the car with him every time he went out ...... who does that? If someone is reduced to clinging to a book, then it strikes me that they could well be heading for some sort of mental blow-out, or they are hoping it will protect them from perceived curses or possession by something evil.

The bible..the drug that makes you bite off more than you can chew !!

Ohh my that was bad ! lol

I never have believed in possession... Obsession? yes bit not possession...I believe in other logical explanations for peoples behaviour...Being a religious fanatic can on occasion lead to mental problems..I read it once before..Fanatic can take things were the average follower wouldn't dream of .. Its happened !

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

Yeah you are right, i never meant it in that way. I meant the nuts part happened suddenly. Like between him leaving his girlfriend and driving tot he beach he just snapped. That's what I found wierd. But we have heard so many different stories fromt his case. Like his mother said he was a sweet nice boy and wouldn't harm anyone to her saying she has turned her house into a locked up fort to keep him away with a police report saying he tried to hurt her or something. Why can't we jsut get a straight report witht he truth? Why 2 different stories?

Oh that is awful, i don't remmeber reading about that. Poor baby. :(

Well luvie..I happen to be in the same boat as you.. I too am lost with this..I reckon there is something missing..we just cannot quite put our fingers on it.. It can bug a person

• Like 1

Well luvie..I happen to be in the same boat as you.. I too am lost with this..I reckon there is something missing..we just cannot quite put our fingers on it.. It can bug a person

Yeah I agree, they either haven't found a key piece of evidence or thye are keeping something quiet.

It could also possibly be a new or fairly unknown drug. The drug test only included a few types of drugs, I know they tested for all the main ones but he could have possibly taken this 'new' drug and there was no test for it.

You do have a point, but most drugs have similar chemistry and affects that the more common ones ahve making them identifiable even if they are unknown, but it is a possibility that shouldn't be ruled out.

We still have the Voodoo curse/possessed-by-a-demon explanations, of course ....... they could have been 'real' or just in his head(which doesn't make them any less powerful). His family and friends said he went to church(and bible classes?), plus, and I've always thought this was an important element in the event: he carried a bible around with him, took it in the car with him every time he went out ...... who does that? If someone is reduced to clinging to a book, then it strikes me that they could well be heading for some sort of mental blow-out, or they are hoping it will protect them from perceived curses or possession by something evil.

You have a point about the bible thing. Could be a sign of paranoia, which would be part of a mental problem.

Still would have came up

Only if it's similar to the ten main drugs they test for. If it's from a totally different chemical compound it wouldn't show up. I know it's unlikely, just throwing ideas out there.

Supposedly the guy who bit the dog to death attacked several people first, was also naked and growling.

They are blaming that one on K2. (A synthetic marijuana)

It's weird that he has the exact same "symptons" as the Miami attack. (I'm not saying symptons to make it osund like a virus lol, just couldn't think of a word that would fit better)

Edited by Coffey

Supposedly the guy who bit the dog to death attacked several people first, was also naked and growling.

They are blaming that one on K2. (A synthetic marijuana)

You sure it wasn't K9?

(lol)

p.s. Almost 15,000 views this thread has... now ain't that impressive?

Edited by Eldorado

You sure it wasn't K9?

(lol)

p.s. Almost 15,000 views this thread has... now ain't that impressive?

I actually edited my post before cause I wrote K9 by mistake. lol

Well it is one of the most intresting and mysterious threads at the moment, so not suprised. Probably coming up in google searches as well.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

A drunk Bus driver chews on a womans face in China.

http://www.dailymail...chews-face.html

WHAT THE?

(His name is dong... lol Sorry but I had to laugh)

1 more of these reports and I'm carrying my 12 and a half inch full tang survival knife around with me, even when I go to get groceries.. lol

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

(His name is dong... lol Sorry but I had to laugh)

1 more of these reports and I'm carrying my 12 and a half inch full tang survival knife around with me, even when I go to get groceries.. lol

My wife and I went to one of those hibachi style japanese restaurants one time and our waiter was Hung. No seriously, that was his name. LOL

Honestly though, I am really beginning to wonder what is causing this trend. Is it because it's always been happening and now it seems to be the sexy media topic or is something changing in the world that we don't know about?

• Like 2

My wife and I went to one of those hibachi style japanese restaurants one time and our waiter was Hung. No seriously, that was his name. LOL

Honestly though, I am really beginning to wonder what is causing this trend. Is it because it's always been happening and now it seems to be the sexy media topic or is something changing in the world that we don't know about?

I know him!

Wan Hung Lo is his full name. Big guy, kinda stupid though.

• Like 5

Hahaha, I don't know which one is worse. lol

Yeah it is really freaky. It could be as you said it's the media grabbing every story on it. I knew normal cannibalism happened more than we know and it's not reported much, but these are actual attacks in public which just makes them unbeleivable.

• Like 1

Hahaha, I don't know which one is worse. lol

Yeah it is really freaky. It could be as you said it's the media grabbing every story on it. I knew normal cannibalism happened more than we know and it's not reported much, but these are actual attacks in public which just makes them unbeleivable.

I blame it on this greedy society of ours. Folk used to be happy with just a peck on the cheek, fgs.

*concerned citizen smiley*

• Like 3

I knew id seen another naked superhuman today...didnt chew on anyone but the nakedness is starting to become too familiar

http://www.dailymail...o=feeds-newsxml

Oh man that is funny. HAHAHA

Sorry but when he was getitng away i was actually cheering him on. lol

• Like 1

Oh man that is funny. HAHAHA

Sorry but when he was getitng away i was actually cheering him on. lol

LOL..yeah me too...he didnt half knock some police over but i will say Its the nakedness more than the zombie side thats worrying me...if i go to Tesco and see some guy running around naked then im gonna be like..''ah christ here we go...cover the kiddies eyes and get me a frying pan.!..''..lol

Edited by BrianPotter
  • Like 1

LOL..yeah me too...he didnt half knock some police over but i will say Its the nakedness more than the zombie side thats worrying me...if i go to Tesco and see some guy running around naked then im gonna be like..''ah christ here we go...cover the kiddies eyes and get me a frying pan.!..''..lol

HAahaha. I shouldn't mention this but I ahve a freind who did exactly that. In tesco as well, well I know one of her sisters not her directly. She was on "This Morning" last week tlaking about it. She took a drug and stripped off and walked around tescos. LOL

http://www.metro.co....ed-around-tesco

That's her. lol

In fairness she is trying to bring drug awareness about it now, but I wont comment on her "style" though... lol

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 2

Apologies if this has already been brought up, i couldn't bring myself to read the 15 pages I missed out on but:

http://www.guardian....age-rudy-eugene

And yet, the fascination is misplaced. A few days ago it was discovered that Rudy Eugene had no human flesh in his stomach. Whatever he was doing was not, after all, cannibalism. He was neither myth nor monster but a man who died, and it is time for him to rest in peace.

dafuq? what the hell happened to the guys face then? =/

* edit just thought to use the search function, apologies!

Edited by Dougal

Apologies if this has already been brought up, i couldn't bring myself to read the 15 pages I missed out on but:

http://www.guardian....age-rudy-eugene

[/font][/color]

dafuq? what the hell happened to the guys face then? =/

Not sure, guessing he just chewed it and spat it out liek tobacco...

To be honest that doens't make a difference anyway to the "zombie" side of it. "Zombies" would bite or chew driven by a virus or whatever to make it spread the bacteria/virus.

Oh wait that actually proves more towards Zombie than cannibal.... EUGH!!!!!! lol

Because you didn't read back, did you read that there was nothing but Marijuana in his system? They even sent the samples to a specilist lab to make sure...

Not sure, guessing he just chewed it and spat it out liek tobacco...

To be honest that doens't make a difference anyway to the "zombie" side of it. "Zombies" would bite or chew driven by a virus or whatever to make it spread the bacteria/virus.

Oh wait that actually proves more towards Zombie than cannibal.... EUGH!!!!!! lol

Because you didn't read back, did you read that there was nothing but Marijuana in his system? They even sent the samples to a specilist lab to make sure...

No after failing so hard and feeling ashamed I read back ^_^

I saw there were no drugs other than marijuana in his system, kinda worrying, but at the same time kinda reassuring to me. At least I feel I can chalk this one down to pure crazy.

Don't worry, I didn't think anything of the whole "zombie" idea other than as a joke. I think we'd have noticed if there were a zombie outbreak, and if not, I'm over the pond! I saw 28 days later, I know they'll just leave it to play out and then maybe nuke the place ;) hehe

On another note, there will soon be a zombie outbreak across the UK! http://2.8hourslater.com/

No after failing so hard and feeling ashamed I read back ^_^

I saw there were no drugs other than marijuana in his system, kinda worrying, but at the same time kinda reassuring to me. At least I feel I can chalk this one down to pure crazy.

Don't worry, I didn't think anything of the whole "zombie" idea other than as a joke. I think we'd have noticed if there were a zombie outbreak, and if not, I'm over the pond! I saw 28 days later, I know they'll just leave it to play out and then maybe nuke the place ;) hehe

On another note, there will soon be a zombie outbreak across the UK! http://2.8hourslater.com/

Yeah i'm going with crazy for now.

Oh man I want to do that thing! Might ahve to do the Birmgham one! lol

I seen them do that with a shopping mall in london, they are selling tickets for it. But you get airsoft guns and stuff. I think it was posted on here.

Hahaha, I loved the old Duke. :tu:

Hi.

Here's a link to a similar story that I came across last week.

For those not familiar with the local dialect, the term 'fella' means man.

http://www.herald.ie...ck-3151864.html

AH! Too close now... me no likey.