Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Naked man killed after eating man's face

Mysterious zombie

Gee so many gore stories about people cutting parts of themselves and eating others... I gather you both loved watching silence of the lambs lol.. :P

silence of the lambs,a very good movie no bath salts needed, all one hads to be is nuts lol :clap:

• Like 1

silence of the lambs,a very good movie no bath salts needed, all one hads to be is nuts lol :clap:

Yay for fiction lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom

I know it's horrid. I'm not actually into gore and never liked the Zombie thing, always thought it was lame. Just feel this is the most obsecure and unexplainable thing going on just now and need more attention. It's probably just a new mix of drug but we don't know obviously. But at least if we have a diary of incedents it helps work out the possibilities.

I agree for I too I have a feeling it is a new mix of drugs we have yet to learn more about...it has to be

• Like 1

I agree for I too I have a feeling it is a new mix of drugs we have yet to learn more about...it has to be

I love the fact you wrote "has to be" as though you are trying to convince yourself jsut as much as others. LOL

Are you a little freaked out as well? lol

I love the fact you wrote "has to be" as though you are trying to convince yourself jsut as much as others. LOL

Well if these incidents are happening more than they usually do (I'm not convinced they are) then it is most likely because of a drug. It's not a zombie epedemic.

Yes I suggest has to be..I never ruled drugs out ever ...I believe something has been added always did...I never can mark this down to a sudden wake up and go nuts for no good reason... There is something we just have not learned of yet..so I cannot rule drugs out to easy.. If you were investigating this as an officer or CSI..you would have to take all routes to find out what it really is..nothing is ruled out until a real answer is found .... I will never forget the story of the three year old little girl whose step father was sitting snorting coke...

She peed her pants by accident...he made her stand in the corner for an hour soaked in her own urine... An hour later he was done with his drugs and took the three year old over and began to smack her... It lead to a full 45 min beating until he beat hewr to death...her little body couldn't handle it... Before he was on drugs...he was noted as someone who was not heavy on kids ... So a three year old little girl suffered a 45 mins beating to death.. until her boy gave up.That is a story I will never forget..... I believe that his drug abuse was partly to blame... I have even heard of people going mad and being more violent just by drinking...but when sober not the same...

When I read earlier back in the thread.. that similar stories of the same sort of thing in the same places going on.. it was a bit much to take in...You all posted up several stories of so many all doing it.. ( not speaking of the current stories just posted...) .. So yes that is bad...I would say some of those stories are linked to mental illness and other drugs .. and the odd one a mix of both !! ..

I admit I didnt think marjuana was at fault..( and still don't ) But then I read more on it...like this below...

Marijuana and Prescribed Medications ( science based information for the public )

Sometimes people use marijuana (and other drugs) in the belief that it will help them cope better with their problems and feelings. Using marijuana in this way, however, can cause those problems to become more severe and difficult to manage in the long-term.

The effects of marijuana on mental health

Marijuana use can have a range of mental health effects on people. Although rare, sometimes it can produce anxiety and panic in a person after a single use.
In high doses, marijuana can cause confusion, thought disorder and hallucinations.
Source -

So I still have a feeling it could be a
mix of drugs.
.. it is just a feeling I have... it wont go away!! lol

EDIT to add -
I am
not
saying marijuana was to blame.. I was just pointing out what I didn't know before about that one drug ..I always thought it was harmless

I have read what you ave said throughout the thread and saw logic in your posts.. but I also saw logic in other peoples posts too... I just cannot put my finger on it at this time what really is the cause...but I have not ruled drugs out... I still think there is something there.
Edited by Beckys_Mom

That story about the little girl is horrific, so sad. :(

I have a hard time beleiving that Marihuana can cause hallucinations or any of those symptoms there. it was originally prescribed as an anti depresent. There was a load of media fueled lies around Marijuana when it was originally being banned.

My theory on this whole thing is that there is a drug causing it. I believe it's not a street drug or ilegal drug. I beleive it's a medical drug. I beleive it's being covered up and they are trying to put the blame on legal drugs to get them banned.

I cannot see any ilegal drug causing this because of the fact that the drug dealer/barons whatever youw ant to call them will lose far too much profit and customers by allowing soemhting this messed up get out there and also potentially end up witht he police knocking on their door. Initially I though it could be bad batch until it happened across the US and the 1 in China makes a huge difference. That is a case which stirs this up even more. People who make these drugs etc test them, they have their own labs and test them on unfortante people in a controlled enviroment.(unlike normal medical drugs which are tested on animals) They would not give this to people as it would be too high a risk for them. This is the thing that is really getitng to me. I know the ins and outs of the stuff. Seen it first hand.

I'm going to wards a medical drug, it might be that the medical drug is doing this when mixed with others like Marijuana, "bath salts" and other sythetic drugs. But my money is defenitly on it being a medical drug.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

I think you are mistaken when you talk of ilegal drug dealers only putting out drugs that are not exessively harmful. There are thousands of meth labs in the US putting out unsafe products. Maybe most large drug operations worry, but there are many who sell drugs who don't give a rats ass. I used to smoke pot in my day and every so often I came across some that had been laced with an unknown substance (we usually assumed some sort of PCP). Sometimes it was a bonus and other times it was downright scary.

I think you are mistaken when you talk of ilegal drug dealers only putting out drugs that are not exessively harmful. There are thousands of meth labs in the US putting out unsafe products. Maybe most large drug operations worry, but there are many who sell drugs who don't give a rats ass. I used to smoke pot in my day and every so often I came across some that had been laced with an unknown substance (we usually assumed some sort of PCP). Sometimes it was a bonus and other times it was downright scary.

Well that's small time, how would that reach far in the US or hit china?

Too much cases to be form 1 small time meth lab.

Also they must be stupid then, nobody would risk scaring or killing off their customer base. usually they don't lace them to harm people, it's to make their product seem stronger/better. Or in some cases more addictive.

New one, supposedly being blamed on a "vampire". lol

Not very nice though, glad the kid is alive.

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/247624-Vampire-Attack-Teen-Bitten-in-the-Neck-by-Unknown-Man

July:

5th: (happened)

- 16 year old boy bumped into a man who then bit him in the neck, the man then ran off in Texas.

New one, supposedly being blamed on a "vampire". lol

Not very nice though, glad the kid is alive.

http://www.sott.net/...-by-Unknown-Man

July:

- 16 year old boy bumped into a man who then bit him in the neck, the man then ran off in Texas.

Haha, first zombies now vampires. What's next, mummies?

• Like 1

I have a hard time beleiving that Marihuana can cause hallucinations or any of those symptoms there. it was originally prescribed as an anti depresent. There was a load of media fueled lies around Marijuana when it was originally being banned.

Well I cannot say much as I am not clued into the drug...tried it once and did not like it ...It speaks of taking it in high dosage... I think different peoples bodies can react in ways that most do not ..

My theory on this whole thing is that there is a drug causing it. I believe it's not a street drug or ilegal drug. I beleive it's a medical drug. I beleive it's being covered up and they are trying to put the blame on legal drugs to get them banned.

You have a good theory... I would say..it is a drug that others have been experimenting with to enhance a well known drug...A mix of drugs...As we know mixing drugs can indeed be dangerous

• Like 1

This could almost count as another example. What is amazing is that she was tasered a few times and even then she was still able to bit one of the guards.

http://www.ksla.com/...-during-booking

Oh what.... I'm adding this along with the "vampire" one to show something:

July:

6th: (happened)

- Woman bites, attempts to steal weapon during booking in Texas.

Note both are in Texas.

Haha, first zombies now vampires. What's next, mummies?

I can't help but think they said Vampires on purpose to try and move the Zombie attention away. Possible for media marketing for true blood or vampire diaries or somehting. Wouldn't be suprised. Then in October we will get more Zombies when wlaking dead is back. lol

Edited by Coffey

Dont know if this has already been posted...bit of an update on the Ronald Poppo/Rudy Eugene incident..

http://www.dailymail...d-cannabis.html

if it has been posted i apologize... :)

That's a new one mate, seen it a bit ago. Was posted today.

I'm not buying that... lol I don't want to sound like a nut case. But I jsut can't buy that theory.

There is far more to this, I'm jsut struggling to filter through the nut job theories, the realistic ones and the stupid ones the media are giving. lol

snip

Hahaha, that's hilerious. Sadly though it's what the majority of people think bath salts are. LOL

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

That's a new one mate, seen it a bit ago. Was posted today.

I'm not buying that... lol I don't want to sound like a nut case. But I jsut can't buy that theory.

There is far more to this, I'm jsut struggling to filter through the nut job theories, the realistic ones and the stupid ones the media are giving. lol

Hahaha, that's hilerious. Sadly though it's what the majority of people think bath salts are. LOL

Righto mate...no worries...its too hard for my old brain to keep up with :D

• Like 1

Righto mate...no worries...its too hard for my old brain to keep up with :D

I know it's a media mess. Really aggrivating.

• Like 1

Sadly another one:

http://sacramento.cb...y-hacienda-inn/

July:

7th: (Happened)

- Woman working at motel brutally murdered by naked man

Edited by Coffey

2011:

- "Woman Attacks Infant in Stroller, Wanted to "Eat Baby's Arm'" (doubt this case has anything to do with the rest)

2012:

May:

16th: (happened)

- 15 Students and 2 adults break out in a mystery rash after a hazmat exposure at McArthur High School in Hollywood, Florida. The infected appeared to be okay after enduring a decontamination gauntlet, but the cause of the outbreak was not discovered.

18th: (happened)

- An unknown chemical exposure shuts down Terminal Two, the Delta Airlines concourse, at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. Three TSA agents and two passengers are sent to the hospital with respiratory ailments.

21st: (happened)

- A man in Westchester, Illinois, is apprehended after he grabs an 18-year-old woman by the throat and bites into her cheek.

23rd: (happened)

- Another Broward county school, this time Lauderdale Lakes Middle School, is put on lockdown while a hazmat squad investigates another contamination incident. Four students and a teacher in a science classroom had a red rash on their wrists, but all report they were not working with chemicals.

25th: (happened)

- Hazmat and emergency personnel respond to a Lake County, Florida school after 27 children and adults are sickened on a school bus.

- A “disoriented” passenger on American Airlines flight 320 from Jamaica to Florida rushes the front of the plane and has to be subdued by his fellow passengers.

- College student eats room mates brain and heart

26th: (happened)

- Maimi attack on "poppo" toxicology report shows ONLY marijuana in his system

- a Florida anesthesiologist spits blood in the face of a Florida Highway Patrolman who pulls him over for drunk driving. The involved Dr. Zachary Bird is violently agitated and in possession of large quantities of cash and some unknown pills.

June:

1st: (reported)

- Man bites neighbours nose off/cheek (contradicting stories)

5th: (reported)

- Miami man attacks police officer and tries to bite him in fast food place

7th: (reported)

- Woman kills her 3 week old infant and eats part of his brains

12th: (Happened)

- New york mom on "bath salts" attacks 3 year old son and then dies after being tasered

14th: (happened)

- Man goes crazy and eats dog

- man on golf course goes crazy and threatens to bite people (reported July 3rd)

17th: (happened)

- New mother 'smoked bath salts in maternity ward two days after giving birth... then punched and kicked staff and rolled around naked on hospital floor'

20th: (happened)

- 26-year-old Charles Baker removed his clothes, stormed into his girlfriend’s house and bit and ate a chunk of a man’s arm

24th: (happened)

- Woman in Ireland Bites off another womans nose

- Man cuts out his own intestines and throws them at police.

- "drunk" chinese bus driver chews off womans nose and lip etc. (reported on 2nd July)

July:

- Naked man arrested after biting man's stomach

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

2011:

- "Woman Attacks Infant in Stroller, Wanted to "Eat Baby's Arm'" (doubt this case has anything to do with the rest)

2012:

May:

16th: (happened)

- 15 Students and 2 adults break out in a mystery rash after a hazmat exposure at McArthur High School in Hollywood, Florida. The infected appeared to be okay after enduring a decontamination gauntlet, but the cause of the outbreak was not discovered.

18th: (happened)

- An unknown chemical exposure shuts down Terminal Two, the Delta Airlines concourse, at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. Three TSA agents and two passengers are sent to the hospital with respiratory ailments.

21st: (happened)

- A man in Westchester, Illinois, is apprehended after he grabs an 18-year-old woman by the throat and bites into her cheek.

23rd: (happened)

- Another Broward county school, this time Lauderdale Lakes Middle School, is put on lockdown while a hazmat squad investigates another contamination incident. Four students and a teacher in a science classroom had a red rash on their wrists, but all report they were not working with chemicals.

25th: (happened)

- Hazmat and emergency personnel respond to a Lake County, Florida school after 27 children and adults are sickened on a school bus.

- A “disoriented” passenger on American Airlines flight 320 from Jamaica to Florida rushes the front of the plane and has to be subdued by his fellow passengers.

- College student eats room mates brain and heart

- Maimi attack on "poppo" toxicology report shows ONLY marijuana in his system

- a Florida anesthesiologist spits blood in the face of a Florida Highway Patrolman who pulls him over for drunk driving. The involved Dr. Zachary Bird is violently agitated and in possession of large quantities of cash and some unknown pills.

June:

1st: (reported)

- Man bites neighbours nose off/cheek (contradicting stories)

5th: (reported)

- Miami man attacks police officer and tries to bite him in fast food place

7th: (reported)

- Woman kills her 3 week old infant and eats part of his brains

12th: (Happened)

- New york mom on "bath salts" attacks 3 year old son and then dies after being tasered

14th: (happened)

- Man goes crazy and eats dog

- man on golf course goes crazy and threatens to bite people (reported July 3rd)

17th: (happened)

- New mother 'smoked bath salts in maternity ward two days after giving birth... then punched and kicked staff and rolled around naked on hospital floor'

20th: (happened)

- 26-year-old Charles Baker removed his clothes, stormed into his girlfriend’s house and bit and ate a chunk of a man’s arm

24th: (happened)

- Woman in Ireland Bites off another womans nose

- Man cuts out his own intestines and throws them at police.

- "drunk" chinese bus driver chews off womans nose and lip etc. (reported on 2nd July)

July:

- Naked man arrested after biting man's stomach

This has nothing to do with any street drugs, I believe it's far more sinister than that...

• Like 1

This has nothing to do with any street drugs, I believe it's far more sinister than that...

What's you theory?

I have looked into a few, some seem a bit far fetched though.

What's you theory?

I have looked into a few, some seem a bit far fetched though.

Hey read this when you get a min.... It mentions a little about this story and zombies I read the entire article - > http://jezebel.com/5...h-no-safety-net

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1