Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Naked man killed after eating man's face

Mysterious zombie

Hey read this when you get a min.... It mentions a little about this story and zombies I read the entire article - > http://jezebel.com/5...h-no-safety-net

Yeah I've read others along those lines. The thing is a lot people don't get the Zombie term.

Ther eis no where in history it says a Zombie has to be a mythical monsteresque human that HAS to die and come bakc to life. It's a term used to even describe people who veg out watching TV or are "half there" early in the morning. A zombie is merely a human who appears to be "mindless".

So I understand what that article says and I understand the wya the term might be offensive to some.

The thing is though that this subject needs attention cause this list is not normal.

I even read about this "Corexit" that was used in the Gulf of mexico. (coincidentally where msot attacks are aorund) This stuff was used to "eat" the oil. Only it hasn't worked properly. It's an actual living organism that has been synthetically made... It's programmed by computer software to eat carbon molucules. Ther eis loads of reports from areas in the Gulf of Mexico abotu it affecting the sealife and people aroudn ther efor the last 2 years.

Now the scary part about this lifeform is the fact it can attach itself to other lifeforms and take control of their cells..... However I don't think this really caused this, it's jsut the kind of things I'm seeing and to be honest I did not know any of that before and it is horrifying that a company like BP funded that lifeform and jsut dumped it in the sea.

• Like 2

What's you theory?

I have looked into a few, some seem a bit far fetched though.

Your 'corexit' comment holds some weight. There has been an increase in some flesh eating virus in all the states around the area.

I have a feeling we could be witnessing some sort of trial test on a new sort of population control virus.

There's a post somewhere on here from last year regarding scientists having created a more deadlier form of the H5N1 virus in a lab!

Then only several weeks ago, the main headlines over here in the UK was 'scientists believe that the H5N1 virus has mutated into a more deadlier strain'... coincidence?

I don't believe in coicidences, everything happens because it is meant to or designed so.

Keep safe!

• Like 1

Your 'corexit' comment holds some weight. There has been an increase in some flesh eating virus in all the states around the area.

I have a feeling we could be witnessing some sort of trial test on a new sort of population control virus.

There's a post somewhere on here from last year regarding scientists having created a more deadlier form of the H5N1 virus in a lab!

Then only several weeks ago, the main headlines over here in the UK was 'scientists believe that the H5N1 virus has mutated into a more deadlier strain'... coincidence?

I don't believe in coicidences, everything happens because it is meant to or designed so.

Keep safe!

Scientists do like to play god... H5N1... I'll look into that, haven't read much on it. The Corexit thing is getitng a lot of attention, also called "synthia".

Seems this has calmed down though.

Edited by Coffey

Officials Blame ‘Excited Delirium’ for Recent Zombie Attacks

http://www.zombietraining.com/2012/07/12/officials-blame-excited-delirium-for-recent-zombie-attacks/

The only problem is, I can only find that info form that site.

But if they are saying it's just "exited delirium" then that is a joke. LOL

Yeah I've read others along those lines. The thing is a lot people don't get the Zombie term.

Ther eis no where in history it says a Zombie has to be a mythical monsteresque human that HAS to die and come bakc to life. It's a term used to even describe people who veg out watching TV or are "half there" early in the morning. A zombie is merely a human who appears to be "mindless".

For a long time I too never understood the zombie term either... I always viewed them as made up fictional creatures...like vampires and werewolves and so on...I have however seen a good few websites and read posts from people who actually believe there are real flesh eating zombies

I came across a site the other day ( i must remember to show you it ) were a man posted up - Ways to protect yourself from a zombie... At first I thought it was just some man poking fun.. or talking about a game....but as I read on.. he was dead serious... So it hit me.. some people actually think zombies are real !! ..sigh lol

• Like 1

For a long time I too never understood the zombie term either... I always viewed them as made up fictional creatures...like vampires and werewolves and so on...I have however seen a good few websites and read posts from people who actually believe there are real flesh eating zombies

I came across a site the other day ( i must remember to show you it ) were a man posted up - Ways to protect yourself from a zombie... At first I thought it was just some man poking fun.. or talking about a game....but as I read on.. he was dead serious... So it hit me.. some people actually think zombies are real !! ..sigh lol

Haha, yeah I've came across loads of those while searching for info.

But from a lot of research I have discovered it's not impossible.

Rabies is spread through biting, if the rabies virus evolved (which going by evolution it could) then we could end upw ith something bad. There is possibilities, it's just highly unlikely. I doubt if it was human created as well it would be allowed to get out. I mean in Japan didn't they make a new form of life or somehting and burnt it striaght away. I remember reading that story.

A lot of people do have BOB's though. (bug out bags) They also have "zombie survival" kits.. but I see them as just survival kits in general. I mena I ahve a survival kit myself, but then I do bushcraft so I have a reaosn to. But it does say on the fema website you should have one. As you cna't blame the goverment or anyone else if you arne't prepared in a disaster situation.

To be honest, if a "zombie" virus did break out... I highly doubt we'd survive. Not if it was like 28 days later. lol

I'm not buying this "exited delirium" excuse either, it's just as stupid as "bath salts". Why hasn't it hapened like this before if it's a mental thing.

My money is still on a pharmaceutical drug and nobody wants to take the blame for it. (supposedly the toxicology report also showed that Ruby Eugene had somehting unexplainable in his system... new pharmaceutical drug?)

Corexit is intresting though, worth reading up on. Kinda creepy too. lol

To be honest, if a "zombie" virus did break out... I highly doubt we'd survive. Not if it was like 28 days later. lol

Yea I guess not...but I doubt that would ever happen..

I'm not buying this "exited delirium" excuse either, it's just as stupid as "bath salts". Why hasn't it hapened like this before if it's a mental thing.

I personally do not get the bath salt thing...but like you I think it could be a new mix of drugs..I have no idea what though.. then again I am not clued in with drugs.. The subject of drugs never really interest me ..*Shrugs*

• Like 1

I personally do not get the bath salt thing...but like you I think it could be a new mix of drugs..I have no idea what though.. then again I am not clued in with drugs.. The subject of drugs never really interest me ..*Shrugs*

It is pretty boring. lol I never liked Chemistry either. lol Preffered Physics and Biology.

• Like 1

From everything I've read Corexit is a solvent that disperses oil. It's not a synthetically made life from.

From everything I've read Corexit is a solvent that disperses oil. It's not a synthetically made life from.

Oh, I read it was partly. But I've jsut tried to find actual facts and it appears you are right. How come this "synthia" is linked to it by people? You sure it's not BP etc not witholding info? Cause it does mention their is secret ingredients in Corexit that cna't be made public. And they funded that synthetic organism, I think that's why it was linked.

Anyway even without the synthetic life it appears that corexit is harmful. (not in the zombie way, i wasn't meaning that before anyway)

This video explains it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W__CdxnMkSY

I think I read somewhere that due to the stuff in it it can rupture red blood cells, so definitely not something friendly ^_^

Although from Wiki

"Corexit 9500

In response to public pressure, the EPA and Nalco released the list of the six ingredients in Corexit 9500"

That's only one of the types though, I think that the other one does still have some "secret" ingredients.

I think I read somewhere that due to the stuff in it it can rupture red blood cells, so definitely not something friendly ^_^

Although from Wiki

"Corexit 9500

In response to public pressure, the EPA and Nalco released the list of the six ingredients in Corexit 9500"

That's only one of the types though, I think that the other one does still have some "secret" ingredients.

Yeah that's the problem they used 2 different types as well and one fo them they stopped using because they knew it had health risks. I've seen videos of people with open sores and stuff that has supposedly been caused by this and local GP's etc diagnose it wrong.

This is so off topic though as I don't think this is connected at all.

On my local breakfast radio the other day they had an American on talking about possibly apocalypses and if you can believe it, zombie invasions.

Talking about how to build bunkers and hunt & forage for food. Which is far from the usual topics they talk about on that station haha.

Anyway he was pushing his apocalypse survival tool, The Crovel.

croveleditorial.jpg

http://www.crovelfoldingshovel.com/

• Like 1

Hey read this when you get a min.... It mentions a little about this story and zombies I read the entire article - > http://jezebel.com/5...h-no-safety-net

Good article.

Little bit off topic but I find this crazy:

Yesterday in Seattle (where I live) a man walked into a cafe and shot five people—not people I knew personally, but people I'd met, friends of friends. Then he drove to a different neighborhood and shot another woman, a mother of two. Then he shot himself. According to his family, the man had a concealed weapons permit and a history of mental illness. They felt that he was dangerous, but there was nothing they could do. Now everybody is dead. Jonathan Golob wrote in my hometown newspaper:

The amount of shootings in America really amazes me. They seem to talk about it in the media as a common thing. In Australia, If a single guy went into a cafe and shot five people then shot another person all within one day it would make national news for weeks. But here it's just a blog. I searched the incident online and didn't find anything major on it.

• Like 1

Here's some info on the Crovel if anyone is interested. It's something I would never buy but it's still pretty cool haha. Even for camping it would be handy.

handle_image_large.jpg

On my local breakfast radio the other day they had an American on talking about possibly apocalypses and if you can believe it, zombie invasions.

Talking about how to build bunkers and hunt & forage for food. Which is far from the usual topics they talk about on that station haha.

Anyway he was pushing his apocalypse survival tool, The Crovel.

Yeah it's become a hot topic lately, even with people who would never even think twice about it before. I don't see it as a bad thing really. The CDC has the right idea in that way, if people prepared for a zombie apocalypse, then they are prepared for anything really.

That Crovel is pretty good. I personally prefer the Spetnaz shovel myself. That thing is lethal and battle proven. I have a view that muti tools are good for convenience, but most fo the time they are weaker or not as good compared to having a few tools specifically for their job.

I have a Tomahawk/Trench hawk, Machette and a really good full tang hunting knife. I'd trust those more than somehting that is a combination of all in one. Sadly my Machete doens't get used int he UK. lol I wouldn't dare take it out to do bushcraft. Even worse as it's not a normal machete, it's a "gladius" and is designed to look like a roman Gladius sword. I bought it purely for looks to be honest. It's a nice party piece to show people. lol My trench Hawk and knife are used a lot though.

The amount of shootings in America really amazes me. They seem to talk about it in the media as a common thing. In Australia, If a single guy went into a cafe and shot five people then shot another person all within one day it would make national news for weeks. But here it's just a blog. I searched the incident online and didn't find anything major on it.

Yeah I read about that, he also shot someone outside his house, which I think might have been his Partner. They came to the conclusion she was the first person they shot before his rampage. I have mixed feeling with people having guns. On one side I feel it's our freedom to be allowed to portect ourselves. but on the other if someone just cracks, then it's far more devastating than someone with a knife etc.

I would say that it stops the bad people from having guns, but it doesn't. All the criminals int he UK who don't care about the law etc have firearms. So technicalls the criminals have fire arms and the people don't. lol

Yeah it's become a hot topic lately, even with people who would never even think twice about it before. I don't see it as a bad thing really. The CDC has the right idea in that way, if people prepared for a zombie apocalypse, then they are prepared for anything really.

That Crovel is pretty good. I personally prefer the Spetnaz shovel myself. That thing is lethal and battle proven. I have a view that muti tools are good for convenience, but most fo the time they are weaker or not as good compared to having a few tools specifically for their job.

I have a Tomahawk/Trench hawk, Machette and a really good full tang hunting knife. I'd trust those more than somehting that is a combination of all in one. Sadly my Machete doens't get used int he UK. lol I wouldn't dare take it out to do bushcraft. Even worse as it's not a normal machete, it's a "gladius" and is designed to look like a roman Gladius sword. I bought it purely for looks to be honest. It's a nice party piece to show people. lol My trench Hawk and knife are used a lot though.

Oh I totally agree. I hate the 'all-in-one' tool. They just fall into the convenient section other than the efficient section. But sometimes they can be really handy.

Yeah I read about that, he also shot someone outside his house, which I think might have been his Partner. They came to the conclusion she was the first person they shot before his rampage. I have mixed feeling with people having guns. On one side I feel it's our freedom to be allowed to portect ourselves. but on the other if someone just cracks, then it's far more devastating than someone with a knife etc.

I would say that it stops the bad people from having guns, but it doesn't. All the criminals int he UK who don't care about the law etc have firearms. So technicalls the criminals have fire arms and the people don't. lol

Yeah it is a difficult topic. Having handguns easily available can help defend your family and house but also gives the criminals more confidence to break-and-enter and other crimes.

Firearms are hard to obtain in Australia. You need to have a good reason to need one. Someone living in the suburbs or cities has very little chance of getting any sort of gun, even a BB gun. Considering something like 95% of Aussies live in urban areas, not many people have them. Handguns are especially hard to get in Australia only Police really have them.

Australia today has arguably some of the most restrictive firearms legislation in the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Australia

• Like 1

All you need to remember when it comes to zombies is 'double tap'...

You make a good point.. True enough if that were the case and it did actually happen...that would have made one of the top news stories..

Yeah it is a difficult topic. Having handguns easily available can help defend your family and house but also gives the criminals more confidence to break-and-enter and other crimes.

Firearms are hard to obtain in Australia. You need to have a good reason to need one. Someone living in the suburbs or cities has very little chance of getting any sort of gun, even a BB gun. Considering something like 95% of Aussies live in urban areas, not many people have them. Handguns are especially hard to get in Australia only Police really have them.

http://en.wikipedia....cs_in_Australia

I didn't actually realise Australia was that strict about it. Just liek the UK then really, I mean it's only farmers here who usually can get a license.

All you need to remember when it comes to zombies is 'double tap'...

What is this "double tap" thing? lol I always see people psoting it on forums.

What is this "double tap" thing? lol I always see people psoting it on forums.

Zombieland! Best zombie movie ever.

Zombieland! Best zombie movie ever.

I'll have to watch it then. lol

Nothing beats 28 days/weeks later for scary though.

Was away on holidays, so didn't get a chance to follow the thread.

Heres a story from Florida - didn't see it reported elsewhere in the thread

http://theintelhub.c...humans-stomach/

Gross! I'm not even going to bother reading it. I got a weak stomach with those kind of stories. (Also I just ate.)

Was away on holidays, so didn't get a chance to follow the thread.

Heres a story from Florida - didn't see it reported elsewhere in the thread

http://theintelhub.c...humans-stomach/

That was posted on page 27 by me, it's in the list. My fault though it wasn't easy to spot especially when we went off topic a little bit. lol

Thanks for posting it. :tu: