Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Naked man killed after eating man's face

Mysterious zombie

http://www.news10.net/news/article/201175/2/Naked-bloody-man-arrested-at-scene-of-Fair-Oaks-homicide?odyssey=tab|topnews|bc|large

15th: (happened)

- Naked Man savagely kills 80 year old woman in her home.

Thought it was over.

2011:

- "Woman Attacks Infant in Stroller, Wanted to "Eat Baby's Arm'" (doubt this case has anything to do with the rest)

2012:

May:

2nd: (happened)

- Naked woman is on a road growling and tries to catch cars

16th: (happened)

- 15 Students and 2 adults break out in a mystery rash after a hazmat exposure at McArthur High School in Hollywood, Florida. The infected appeared to be okay after enduring a decontamination gauntlet, but the cause of the outbreak was not discovered.

18th: (happened)

- An unknown chemical exposure shuts down Terminal Two, the Delta Airlines concourse, at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. Three TSA agents and two passengers are sent to the hospital with respiratory ailments.

21st: (happened)

- A man in Westchester, Illinois, is apprehended after he grabs an 18-year-old woman by the throat and bites into her cheek.

23rd: (happened)

- Another Broward county school, this time Lauderdale Lakes Middle School, is put on lockdown while a hazmat squad investigates another contamination incident. Four students and a teacher in a science classroom had a red rash on their wrists, but all report they were not working with chemicals.

25th: (happened)

- Hazmat and emergency personnel respond to a Lake County, Florida school after 27 children and adults are sickened on a school bus.

- A “disoriented” passenger on American Airlines flight 320 from Jamaica to Florida rushes the front of the plane and has to be subdued by his fellow passengers.

- College student eats room mates brain and heart

26th: (happened)

- Maimi attack on "poppo" toxicology report shows ONLY marijuana in his system

- a Florida anesthesiologist spits blood in the face of a Florida Highway Patrolman who pulls him over for drunk driving. The involved Dr. Zachary Bird is violently agitated and in possession of large quantities of cash and some unknown pills.

- Man fights and bites 2 people in a store

29th: (happened)

- Man bites cousins nose off

- Naked man confronts girl in the park

June:

1st: (reported)

- Man bites neighbours nose off/cheek (contradicting stories)

5th: (reported)

- Miami man attacks police officer and tries to bite him in fast food place

9th (happened)

- Woman bites a man and digs in the gorund like a dog

7th: (reported)

- Woman kills her 3 week old infant and eats part of his brains

8th: (reported)

- woman bites Wig Store Owner's Arm, Spat Flesh In His Face.

13th: (happened)

- New york mom on "bath salts" attacks 3 year old son and then dies after being tasered

14th: (happened)

- Man goes crazy and eats dog

- man on golf course goes crazy and threatens to bite people (reported July 3rd)

17th: (happened)

- New mother 'smoked bath salts in maternity ward two days after giving birth... then punched and kicked staff and rolled around naked on hospital floor'

- Man taken to hospital where he bits nurse and threatens to "eat faces"

15th: (Happened)

- Naked man jumps on hood of car "acting like he is out of his mind" holds on for 4 miles.

20th: (happened)

- 26-year-old Charles Baker removed his clothes, stormed into his girlfriend’s house and bit and ate a chunk of a man’s arm

24th: (happened)

- Woman in Ireland Bites off another womans nose

- Man cuts out his own intestines and throws them at police.

25th: (Happened)

- man shoots 68 year old man then bites detective

26th: (happened)

- "drunk" chinese bus driver chews off womans nose and lip etc. (reported on 2nd July)

July:

5th: (happened)

- 16 year old boy bumped into a man who then bit him in the neck, the man then ran off in Texas.

6th: (happened)

- Woman bites, attempts to steal weapon during booking in Texas.

7th: (happened)

- Woman working at motel brutally murdered by naked man

- Naked man arrested after biting man's stomach

8th: (happened)

- Man is naked then resists arrest and dies.

12th: (happened)

- Man hits one officer bites another

13th: (Happened)

- Man bites police officer

15th: (happened)

- Naked Man savagely kills 80 year old woman in her home.

Can't even be bothered making parts bold or anything now. Anyway there is the updates added. It's pretyt big now. The actual attack are around 34.

Edited by Coffey

Can't even be bothered making parts bold or anything now. Anyway there is the updates added

Good work.

It would be good if we could 'sticky' a post to the beginning of pages pr something. That could be edited and updated regularly.

• Like 1

Good work.

It would be good if we could 'sticky' a post to the beginning of pages pr something. That could be edited and updated regularly.

Thanks, yeah I thought about that as well, was wondering if one of the mods would let one of us make a new topic with "Weird attacks" or something and then merge this into it.

Thanks, yeah I thought about that as well, was wondering if one of the mods would let one of us make a new topic with "Weird attacks" or something and then merge this into it.

I just read the story of the woman who gave birth to a baby and later goes nuts after taking similar drugs.. what the floock ? ..Sheer madness !!

I just read the story of the woman who gave birth to a baby and later goes nuts after taking similar drugs.. what the floock ? ..Sheer madness !!

Yeah was in this thread a few pages back. (it's hard to keep track with so many)

It's this one: (happened a month ago)

June:

17th: (happened)

- New mother 'smoked bath salts in maternity ward two days after giving birth... then punched and kicked staff and rolled around naked on hospital floor'

As I said int he other thread, she must have been nuts to take drugs anyway with a new born. So I'm guessing it's a mental issue.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

As I said int he other thread, she must have been nuts to take drugs anyway with a new born. So I'm guessing it's a mental issue.

A mix...mental enough to take the drugs with a baby and mad with addiction...

• Like 1

A mix...mental enough to take the drugs with a baby and mad with addiction...

True. Not a good mix. lol

Thought this was over:

http://www.agi.it/en...t_ex_girlfriend

July

- Man smokes "cannibal drug" (no name for the drug?) and tries to eat ex-girlfriend (in Italy)

Why isn't the drug named?!

Edited by Coffey

Thought this was over:

http://www.agi.it/en...t_ex_girlfriend

July

- Man smokes "cannibal drug" (no name for the drug?) and tries to eat ex-girlfriend (in Italy)

Why isn't the drug named?!

I know ay, what the hell is a cannibal drug? Damn media :P

• Like 1

I know ay, what the hell is a cannibal drug? Damn media :P

I know it's doing my head in. lol

I know it's doing my head in. lol

I know it is...this thread has been going at it from May lol

• Like 1

I know it is...this thread has been going at it from May lol

You would think we would get decent information since may. lol

This is why I think it's a medical drug because of the "lack" of facts. If it was really ilegal drugs we would be having loads of information released to prove it was.

I bet they where all suffering from a serious mental illness/psychological illness and given a new drug or soemthing that failed to work and actually made them worse.

Edited by Coffey

I don't know Coffey...because one of the articles read that the man who ate the homeless mans face off, was reported to not have any illness. His partner said he was always fine....

It is safer to say we don't know the full facts

• Like 1

I don't know Coffey...because one of the articles read that the man who ate the homeless mans face off, was reported to not have any illness. His partner said he was always fine....

It is safer to say we don't know the full facts

True, but I'd rather think it's a medical drug than zombies... LOL

They said he attacked his mum though, and beat his ex wife which is why they divorced. Maybe he was on meds when he was "calm". Maybe he didn't tell her he was recieving medical help. (doubtful if you are in a serious relationship, but it does happen)

Marijuana doesn't cause this, so it's all i can think of really.

• Like 1

The guy that did the zombie prank was arrested and almost beaten for his latest prank. He could have been in big trouble.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_s_palm_beach_county/boca_raton/miami-zombie-attack-prankster-jonathan-vanegas-arrested-after-prank-goes-wrong-man-fights-back

• Like 1

The guy that did the zombie prank was arrested and almost beaten for his latest prank. He could have been in big trouble.

[media=]

[/media]

http://www.wptv.com/...man-fights-back

HAHAHAHA.

To be honest with all the stuff going on lately if anyone comes running up to me like a zombie or acting like a moron etc, I will be flooring them without a second though.

Some of the people commenting on that article are morons. Saying he can't take a joke, he never said it was bomb etc.

Yeah well it could have been anthrax o some other biological thing. With all this horrible attacks, not jsut the ones int his thread, but shootings etc. I think he deserved to be beaten to a pulp after doing that.

Edited by Coffey

True, but I'd rather think it's a medical drug than zombies... LOL

They said he attacked his mum though, and beat his ex wife which is why they divorced. Maybe he was on meds when he was "calm". Maybe he didn't tell her he was recieving medical help. (doubtful if you are in a serious relationship, but it does happen)

Marijuana doesn't cause this, so it's all i can think of really.

I agree that marjuna doesn't cause this extreme violence, but taken in high doses can be harmful.I guess it depends on the persons mental state when taking them in large doses !!. I read that on one of the many articles posted in this thread... I think by me lol ( I am too lazy to scroll back and see )

I don't know if it is medical or street drugs....as I am not clued in on drugs...I am certainly no expert, and I can say I never show that much interest...So I can just say - Drugs lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

Struggling to find a proper news article on this. Might be up tommorow.

Also found someone else who has a list and has some we haven't got. So I'll sort that out and add the ones we dont' have once this one is reported fully.

I will confess that I'm fully into researching this cause it's the msot intresting and mysterious thing happening right now. lol It's annoying to find the reports though. Have to search for Naked attack, bath salts attack, cannibal attack and zombie attack. lol

I agree that marjuna doesn't cause this extreme violence, but taken in high doses can be harmful.I guess it depends on the persons mental state when taking them in large doses !!. I read that on one of the many articles posted in this thread... I think by me lol ( I am too lazy to scroll back and see )

I don't know if it is medical or street drugs....as I am not clued in on drugs...I am certainly no expert, and I can say I never show that much interest...So I can just say - Drugs lol

Yes exactly, it does depend on the persons mental state. (at least you know that much, which is good) Edited by Coffey
  • Like 2

I will confess that I'm fully into researching this cause it's the msot intresting and mysterious thing happening right now. lol It's annoying to find the reports though. Have to search for Naked attack, bath salts attack, cannibal attack and zombie attack. lol

I sure hope you don't wind up with weird dreams over it..Or worse - nightmares...and I am not joking around...Sometimes if I spend a good bit of time watching something on TV or reading up on something or other..I wind up having weird dreams...and not nice ones either for some..... I found this out only too well, when I began to have dreams about Eastenders characters lol.. Sad..but true ha ha ..

Yes exactly, it does depend on the persons mental state. (at least you know that much, which is good)

Well, to be honest, I only took a guess, I based it on the people I know of in real life, and how they reacted once they tried drugs OR drank a lot...I saw some weird things..I noticed the nicer and more relaxed person, get drunk or high and act funny in a laughable way, and not harmful to anyone...but the odd nasty person with constant bad attitude.. would always usually get all rotty and sometimes start fights when drunk and high...their behaviour worsened ... I am only too glad I no longer see those people ..

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

I sure hope you don't wind up with weird dreams over it..Or worse - nightmares...and I am not joking around...Sometimes if I spend a good bit of time watching something on TV or reading up on something or other..I wind up having weird dreams...and not nice ones either for some..... I found this out only too well, when I began to have dreams about Eastenders characters lol.. Sad..but true ha ha ..

Yeah I know what you mean, I do sometimes have dreams related to this, I had it bad after 28 days later. (and especially 28 weeks later) But the thing is I suffer from really bad nightmares anyway cause of my past. Nightmares based on this stuff aren't half as bad as what I normally have, so in a way it's better if I ahve nightmares on this stuff. lol Thanks for being concerned though. :)

Eastenders characters!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA! That's hilerious. If I was to have dreams about soap characters it would have to be Hollyoaks... LOL (then again there has been some beautiful ladies in Corrie..)

Well, to be honest, I only took a guess, I based it on the people I know of in real life, and how they reacted once they tried drugs OR drank a lot...I saw some weird things..I noticed the nicer and more relaxed person, get drunk or high and act funny in a laughable way, and not harmful to anyone...but the odd nasty person with constant bad attitude.. would always usually get all rotty and sometimes start fights when drunk and high...their behaviour worsened ... I am only too glad I no longer see those people ..

Yeah I've had exactly the same experiences with people. Grew up in an area where there was nothing to do and everyone resorted to alcohal and drugs. One of the reason i moved away. It's also why i perosnally only ever drink alcohal when I am happy already. Even the slightest bit of sadness or anger and I won't drink, somehting my friends don't understand.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

Eastenders characters!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA! That's hilerious. If I was to have dreams about soap characters it would have to be Hollyoaks... LOL (then again there has been some beautiful ladies in Corrie..)

HA that's a tad rich..someone who watches Hollyoaks laughing at me lol I never watch Hollyoaks..even my 6 yr old daughter Becky hates it, because each time she visited her great aunt May, it was on and she was not allowed to talk through it lol .... One day as she was watching the Simpsons on Channel 4..Hollyoaks came on after it ended, and Becky jumps up almost in a panic.. I asked what was wrong? She said - I don't want to watch Hollyoaks..can you turn that over to something I like...Put Garfield on ! Heck I would rather watch Garfield than sit through Hollyoaks lol :P ..And I never would watch Corrie...not that I have anything against it..I just never got into Corrie ...

Yeah I've had exactly the same experiences with people. Grew up in an area where there was nothing to do and everyone resorted to alcohal and drugs. One of the reason i moved away. It's also why i perosnally only ever drink alcohal when I am happy already. Even the slightest bit of sadness or anger and I won't drink, somehting my friends don't understand.

I have seen me drink the odd time when I have had a bad day at work or felt off all day.. I would have went out with my friends and drank that night.. and got all jolly and had fun...I forgot my troubles when I got drink in me lol.. I do not think I have ever felt sad or angry with drink in me to be honest... Even if I met someone that I normally would not like much when i was out drinking..I usually would have been drunk enough to act like I did like them, then woke up nest day thinking.. what in the world? ha ha :P

My dad was like that with drink in him.. in fact it was the only time you got him in a good mood lol ...well that and if his football team won !!

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

HA that's a tad rich..someone who watches Hollyoaks laughing at me lol I never watch Hollyoaks..even my 6 yr old daughter Becky hates it, because each time she visited her great aunt May, it was on and she was not allowed to talk through it lol .... One day as she was watching the Simpsons on Channel 4..Hollyoaks came on after it ended, and Becky jumps up almost in a panic.. I asked what was wrong? She said - I don't want to watch Hollyoaks..can you turn that over to something I like...Put Garfield on ! Heck I would rather watch Garfield than sit through Hollyoaks lol :P ..And I never would watch Corrie...not that I have anything against it..I just never got into Corrie ...

Hahaha, I like Hollyoaks, it's more realistic to me and covers younger people problems. I always hated the gangster thing in Eastenders it was really cheesy. I hated it when Hollyoaks started it as well. Except for Brendan Brady, I find him hilerious. The guy playing him is a good actor.

I have seen me drink the odd time when I have had a bad day at work or felt off all day.. I would have went out with my friends and drank that night.. and got all jolly and had fun...I forgot my troubles when I got drink in me lol.. I do not think I have ever felt sad or angry with drink in me to be honest... Even if I met someone that I normally would not like much when i was out drinking..I usually would have been drunk enough to act like I did like them, then woke up nest day thinking.. what in the world? ha ha :P

My dad was like that with drink in him.. in fact it was the only time you got him in a good mood lol ...well that and if his football team won !![/size]

Maybe your just too happy! :P (I made that soound like it's a bad thing. Obviously it's a good thing! lol)

I think your mental attitude is a huge factor as well. Like positve or negative state of mind. I try to be as positive as poissble, but state of mind is naturally negative sadly.