Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Naked man killed after eating man's face

Mysterious zombie

Ah jees...its getting ridiculous now...why cant they just wear clothes whilst threatening to eat people...

http://www.dailymail...-eat-faces.html

Haha remember the good ol' times when violent attackers wore clothes.

Again bath salts is blamed without any evidence. In the past these weirdos freaking out and taking their clothes off was blamed on PCP, now everything is pinned on bath salts. Fear is probably the quickest way to get a drug banned. Wasn't marijuana banned in America because they said it made people crazy and made the youth contemplate suicide?

• Like 2

Again bath salts is blamed without any evidence. In the past these weirdos freaking out and taking their clothes off was blamed on PCP, now everything is pinned on bath salts. Fear is probably the quickest way to get a drug banned. Wasn't marijuana banned in America because they said it made people crazy and made the youth contemplate suicide?

Exactly...im sure Al Capone wore clothes... :) ..In the comments underneath the article somebody said the same thing as yourself .Are all these reports just being blamed on bath salts to get it banned..which if it does send you crazy and naked then it should be banned.

Im not sure about why the US banned it to be honest...im sure someone will be along to let us know

Edited by BrianPotter
  • Like 2

Really? Another one? Getting a bit out of hand now... lol

Yeah it was somehting along those lines. Ironically it used to be used medically as an anti depressent.... Funny isn't it? lol

I said earlier int his thread, like waaaay back that my mate has epilepsy. He takes meds for it and one of the potential side affects is suicidal thoughts. Ther eis loads of prescription drugs that have that sort of side affects. If Marijuana was legal, you would find a lot of people not paying for certian prescription drugs because it covers a lot of medical conditions. Now I know you cna say this is a conspiracy theory, but I'm talking about companies like Bayer. Now Bayer make loads of pharmacy drugs along with on the shelf items like rennies etc. But the disturbing fact is they sold HIV contaminated vaccines in the US. Now thats not the worst part, the worst part is once they realised and where caught, they carried on selling them to Africa, Japan, Spain and France etc. Knowing it was contaminated with HIV.... No arrests have never bene made about that. Bayer also commented on it saying; "Bayer behaved responsibly, ethically and humanely... [and its actions] were consistent with regulations."

Now you would think it can't get worse than that, but they actually supplied the drugs used in Nazi comncentration camps......

I mean look at that track record of what we know about.. lol These are the facts, what about the things thye ahve covered up?

Most peopel don't relaise this companies record, because it's not really advertised. lol But if you look at most household medical items you will find the majority will be made by Bayer. They also do GM crops, so they play with your food too. (remember this is facts about Bayer not theories)

EDIT: List of Bayer products so you cna see what I mean:

http://www.bayer.com/en/products-from-a-to-z.aspx

Edited by Coffey

we need to fine out what's in bath salts to make people take off there clothes and want to eat people, imagine if 100 or move people took bath salts at the same time and come runing at you ? i guess its how fast can you run lol ,or hope you have a gun witch most people don' walk around with :gun:

• Like 1

we need to fine out what's in bath salts to make people take off there clothes and want to eat people, imagine if 100 or move people took bath salts at the same time and come runing at you ? i guess its how fast can you run lol ,or hope you have a gun witch most people don' walk around with :gun:

Sod the eating people..why do it butt naked...?..it is worrying times for mr pinky if he comes a dangling my way....

.In the comments underneath the article somebody said the same thing as yourself .Are all these reports just being blamed on bath salts to get it banned..which if it does send you crazy and naked then it should be banned.

I have to agree here...

• Like 1

I have to agree here...

.Are all these reports just being blamed on bath salts to get it banned..which if it does send you crazy and naked then it should be banned.

I don't think he wasn't saying he thinks they should be banned, he was qouting what the guy said.

The first case has proven not to be Bath salts.

It's been in the UK for 10+ years without this crazy stuff going on.

The media is fueling a fire to try and get it banned, without using evidence that it's involved at all. Not one case has been proven to be bath salts.

The media as so bad at reporting it as well, that most poeple commenting actually think it's real bath salts that you use in bath water.

It's either another drug which is unknown, genuinly crazy people, something more sinister, made up or twisted/over exaggerated. Too many holes in these stories and so many contradictions and lack of facts... Somehting isn't right about it.

Edited by Coffey

im not trying to be funny, you can test it by takeing some bath salts yourself and see what happens to you, if you dont think its bath salts thats makeing pelple ceazy?

I don't think he wasn't saying he thinks they should be banned, he was qouting what the guy said.

The first case has proven not to be Bath salts.

It's been in the UK for 10+ years without this crazy stuff going on.

The media is fueling a fire to try and get it banned, without using evidence that it's involved at all. Not one case has been proven to be bath salts.

The media as so bad at reporting it as well, that most poeple commenting actually think it's real bath salts that you use in bath water.

It's either another drug which is unknown, genuinly crazy people, something more sinister, made up or twisted/over exaggerated. Too many holes in these stories and so many contradictions and lack of facts... Somehting isn't right about it.

m not trying to be funny, you can test it by takeing some bath salts yourself and see what happens to you, if you dont think its bath salts thats makeing people ceazy?

Edited by sean6

im not trying to be funny, you can test it by takeing some bath salts yourself and see what happens to you, if you dont think its bath salts thats makeing pelple ceazy?

I stated this earlier in the thread: (not having a go, just pointing it out)

I've been with friends who have taken M-Kat/Plant food.. Which is the same thing, none of them got naked, none of them ate humans or animals raw or not bought from a fast food place or shop.

None of them went crazy, none of them even started a fight. They where just "out of it" like msot other drugs. All of them come from bad backgrounds and have had harsh lives, so all of them have a mental state below average. lol 2 of them are renowned for causing grief while drunk... yet where not aggressive at all while taking this.

One of my other friends has a website... I'm not going to name it unless someone I know well enough on here wants me to PM them as evidence. It has to be someone I know, who wouldn't report them though. He was selling M-Kat, Plant food and various other legal highs. (before they where made ilegal in the UK) and sold trucks full of this stuff. I'm heavily into Trance and the UK clubbing scene. (also a producer in it) I seen like 40% of people in very big nightclubs taking M-kat. (same as stuff as "Bath salts") Never seen any fights etc or weird stuff like this.

Here's the clubs I've seen it taken in:

Godskitchen (Air)

Polysexual (Air)

Gatecrasher (Birmingham)

The Gallery (London)

And a few various smaller nights, along with knowing through the scene that it was being taken in loads of other clubs/nights.

That will add up to more than a 1,000 clubbers on a Friday and Saturday night taking it each weekend for years. (If I ahd to give an estimate I'd say it was around the 12,000 mark, M-kat was very popular after the goverment went nuts on ket and made it ilegal)

The drug was made ilegal because of a few deaths I think, which didn't even add up to the same amount of deaths as alcohal or driving.

Now I haven't and won't take it, not because I'm scared of turning into a psycho and eating face. I won't take it cause i haven't touched any drugs for nearly 10 years now, because of health reason. I lived it up too large in my younger years and regret it. But you learn from your mistakes.

I've stated a few times I know my "s***"". lol Too many people giving opinions don't and that includes the Daily mail.

I mean come on, because of the daily mail people think this is crystalised bath salts that you put in your bath... LOL I mean really?!

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 2

I've been with friends who have taken M-Kat/Plant food.. Which is the same thing, none of them got naked, none of them ate humans or animals raw or not bought from a fast food place or shop.

None of them went crazy, none of them even started a fight. They where just "out of it" like msot other drugs. All of them come from bad backgrounds and have had harsh lives, so all of them have a mental state below average. lol 2 of them are renowned for causing grief while drunk... yet where not aggressive at all while taking this.

One of my other friends has a website... I'm not going to name it unless someone I know well enough on here wants me to PM them as evidence. It has to be someone I know, who wouldn't report them though. He was selling M-Kat, Plant food and various other legal highs. (before they where made ilegal in the UK) and sold trucks full of this stuff. I'm heavily into Trance and the UK clubbing scene. (also a producer in it) I seen like 40% of people in very big nightclubs taking M-kat. (same as stuff as "Bath salts") Never seen any fights etc or weird stuff like this.

Godskitchen (Air)

Polysexual (Air)

Gatecrasher (Birmingham)

The Gallery (London)

And a few various smaller nights, along with knowing through the scene that it was being taken in loads of other clubs/nights.

That will add up to more than a 1,000 clubbers on a Friday and Saturday night taking it each weekend for years. (If I ahd to give an estimate I'd say it was around the 12,000 mark, M-kat was very popular after the goverment went nuts on ket and made it ilegal)

The drug was made ilegal because of a few deaths I think, which didn't even add up to the same amount of deaths as alcohal or driving.

Now I haven't and won't take it, not because I'm scared of turning into a psycho and eating face. I won't take it cause i haven't touched any drugs for nearly 10 years now, because of health reason. I lived it up too large in my younger years and regret it. But you learn from your mistakes.

I've stated a few times I know my "s***"". lol Too many people giving opinions don't and that includes the Daily mail.

I mean come on, because of the daily mail people think this is crystalised bath salts that you put in your bath... LOL I mean really?!

(you) I've been with friends who have taken M-Kat/Plant food.

i think you need a new set of friends. lol a joke

(you) I've been with friends who have taken M-Kat/Plant food.

i think you need a new set of friends. lol a joke

Nah they are decent people, just like getting wasted. lol

I don't need drugs, the music does it for me. :)

Anyway I asked my mate and he says it's fine to post the link, it's all legal anyway:

*Snip*

Edited by Karlis
Deleted website link, and references

Godskitchen (Air)

Polysexual (Air)

Gatecrasher (Birmingham)

The Gallery (London)

I feel old now...last club i saw came to the back of the head by the wife after i rolled in drunk..

Edited by BrianPotter
  • Like 2

I feel old now...last club i saw came to the back of the head by the wife after i rolled in drunk..

Haha, my gran has this club she broought back from holiday, she uses it for that exact reason on my grandad... lol

• Like 1

Ok here is my list of what has happened so far just to kepe the thread up to date:

I've put Happened for when they actually happened and reported for the date they where reported as some cases aren't specific about when it actually happened.

Obviously post a reply telling me if I've missed anything.

2011:

• "Woman Attacks Infant in Stroller, Wanted to "Eat Baby's Arm'" (doubt this case has anything to do with the rest)

2012:

May:

16th: (happened)

• 15 Students and 2 adults break out in a mystery rash after a hazmat exposure at McArthur High School in Hollywood, Florida. The infected appeared to be okay after enduring a decontamination gauntlet, but the cause of the outbreak was not discovered.

18th: (happened)

• An unknown chemical exposure shuts down Terminal Two, the Delta Airlines concourse, at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. Three TSA agents and two passengers are sent to the hospital with respiratory ailments.

21st: (happened)

• A man in Westchester, Illinois, is apprehended after he grabs an 18-year-old woman by the throat and bites into her cheek.

23rd: (happened)

• Another Broward county school, this time Lauderdale Lakes Middle School, is put on lockdown while a hazmat squad investigates another contamination incident. Four students and a teacher in a science classroom had a red rash on their wrists, but all report they were not working with chemicals.

25th: (happened)

• Hazmat and emergency personnel respond to a Lake County, Florida school after 27 children and adults are sickened on a school bus.
  • A “disoriented” passenger on American Airlines flight 320 from Jamaica to Florida rushes the front of the plane and has to be subdued by his fellow passengers.
  • College student eats room mates brain and heart

26th: (happened)

• Maimi attack on "poppo" toxicology report shows ONLY marijuana in his system
  • a Florida anesthesiologist spits blood in the face of a Florida Highway Patrolman who pulls him over for drunk driving. The involved Dr. Zachary Bird is violently agitated and in possession of large quantities of cash and some unknown pills.

June:

1st: (reported)

• Man bites neighbours nose off/cheek (contradicting stories)

5th: (reported)

• Miami man attacks police officer and tries to bite him in fast food place

7th: (reported)

• Woman kills her 3 week old infant and eats part of his brains

14th: (happened)

• Man goes crazy and eats dog
  • man on golf course goes crazy and threatens to bite people (reported June 3rd)

20th: (happened)

• 26-year-old Charles Baker removed his clothes, stormed into his girlfriend’s house and bit and ate a chunk of a man’s arm

26th: (happened)

• "drunk" chinese bus driver chews off womans nose and lip etc. (reported on 2nd July)

July:

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 2

Missed this one, will add tot he rest if there is more.

June:

24th: (happened)

• Woman in Ireland Bites off another womans nose

Edited by Coffey

Missed this one, will add tot he rest if there is more.

June:

• Woman in Ireland Bites off another womans nose

The guy that threw his intestines at the police could possibly go in the list. The list is a good idea too.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/29/wayne-carter-threw-intestines-at-officers-stabbed-self-new-jersey_n_1554126.html

• Like 1

The guy that threw his intestines at the police could possibly go in the list. The list is a good idea too.

http://www.huffingto..._n_1554126.html

Thanks, I thought it would beeasier for us to discuss the possibilities. They porbably aren't even connected but atleast we have everything in a timeline.

June:

• Man cuts out his own intestines and throws them at police.

Edited by Coffey

Thanks, I thought it would beeasier for us to discuss the possibilities. They porbably aren't even connected but atleast we have everything in a timeline.

Haha yeah, It does seem weird though that all these cannibalistic or very weird incidents have happened so close together. Probably just making the news more often at the moment because of the causeway cannibal attack.

Haha yeah, It does seem weird though that all these cannibalistic or very weird incidents have happened so close together. Probably just making the news more often at the moment because of the causeway cannibal attack.

Yeah that is true, but check one of the names of those Schools..

5 Students and 2 adults break out in a mystery rash after a hazmat exposure at McArthur High School

lol Huge coincidence.

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

When tlaking about chimpanzee attacks in another thread Skookum said this:

The injuries seem to be similar in most attacks when they literally eat your face, fingers and are far stronger than the average person.

Found it intresting. Kinda proves how there is a "primal" thing about these attacks. Are we looking at some sort of new drug or something that removes the "evolved" parts of the brain?

Edited by Coffey

Gee so many gore stories about people cutting parts of themselves and eating others... I gather you both loved watching silence of the lambs lol.. :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom

add this to the list

New mother 'smoked bath salts in maternity ward two days after giving birth... then punched and kicked staff and rolled around naked on hospital floor'

http://www.dailymail...ital-floor.html

Updating my personal list, will post a full redo soon cause I can't edit my old post. But I'll post the date here so people can see.

June

17th:

New mother 'smoked bath salts in maternity ward two days after giving birth... then punched and kicked staff and rolled around naked on hospital floor'

Why was it only reported now? It happened nearly aMonth ago?!

Gee so many gore stories about people cutting parts of themselves and eating others... I gather you both loved watching silence of the lambs lol.. :P

I know it's horrid. I'm not actually into gore and never liked the Zombie thing, always thought it was lame. Just feel this is the most obsecure and unexplainable thing going on just now and need more attention. It's probably just a new mix of drug but we don't know obviously. But at least if we have a diary of incedents it helps work out the possibilities.

Edited by Coffey