Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Naked man killed after eating man's face

Mysterious zombie

Cuz HE WAS EATING A DUDE'S FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People have been shot for a helluva lot less...(just ask El :w00t: )

• Like 3

They say the guy was having cocaine phsycosis which makes you hot so you take your clothes off. Why didnt the other guy fight him off or run?

They say the guy was having cocaine phsycosis which makes you hot so you take your clothes off. Why didnt the other guy fight him off or run?

Maybe it was a "love-tryst" and he thought he'd met "a biter"? And a naked one at that. Can't be very often that happens.

• Like 2

I think we are in a zombie apocalypse already sure it doesn't seem like it right now but until someone that guy bit starts turning is when we should run and grab guns. I think it already started and the police don't wanna say anything cause it will start a global wide panic.

Guns?

Everyone goes for guns when the zombie subject comes up. But I find that a gun isn't sensible at all. From fiction Zombies hoarde and I always laugh when someone says I'll get a gun.... What will you do when the bullets run out? cause they will eventually run out.

Swords and axes etc are better vs zombies. Even the iconic chainsaw will run out of fuel.

At least with the amount of people who play video games we are clued up on what to do and what not to do in this situation. lol

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 3

Swords and axes etc are better vs zombies. Even the iconic chainsaw will run out of fuel.

At least with the amount of people who play video games we are clued up on what to do and what not to do in this situation. lol

I've found that throwing pork-chops at them is a good deterrent. Confuses them.

:)

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 4

The early assumptions by media and law enforcement was that the victim was a homeless man sleeping when he got attacked.

I guess you could saw he....*glasses* hadn't had a bite in weeks!

........I'm sorry...that was awful..

Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!

A man did this on a grey hound bus in Canada about 4 years ago. They didn't kill him and now they are talking about letting him have more freedom to venture out of the mental institution, better be glad they killed him.

Greyhound cannibal interviewer: Vince Li thought he was attacking alien in beheading of Tim McLean

A man did this on a grey hound bus in Canada about 4 years ago. They didn't kill him and now they are talking about letting him have more freedom to venture out of the mental institution, better be glad they killed him.

Greyhound cannibal interviewer: Vince Li thought he was attacking alien in beheading of Tim McLean

:yes: I remember that story very well, unfourtunatly.

The early assumptions by media and law enforcement was that the victim was a homeless man sleeping when he got attacked.

Ugh. It starts to tug on the heart strings when some of the most gruesome death and abuse stories around keep happening to homeless people.

No home, no one to turn to, then one day a van pulls up with some idiots holding a camera to humiliate you in some way, or some teenagers show up and pull you off to the woods to torture you to death with hand tools, or some guy comes up and starts... eating your face off.

Jesus Christ.

• Like 1

I know PCP can make you crazy, but eating a mans face off??? WTF!!! :gun:

• Like 1

First picture: The naked man who ate the face off victim in horror attack while high on LSD before being shot dead by police

i dont know if this has been posted here before, apologies if it has

:)

• Like 1

Zombie? Dude was just high.

Another pretty decent reason not to do drugs...

It's so sad. A guy I knew when I was younger was fighting with his friend over the last joint, ended up stabbing him to death. A short article on what happened here: http://www.standard.net.au/news/local/news/general/knifed-to-death-victim-had-46-stab-wounds/766938.aspx

Do they have security watching the man in hospital? For when he starts to... change.

Don't need a fresh zombie running amok in the ICU.

• Like 2

Why oh why does this stuff happen in Florida? Miami, we really should fence that place off. Maybe we could give it back to Cuba, most of the Cubians are there anyway.

• Like 1

There is a lot of misunderstanding of drugs in this thread.

Yes drugs cna cause poeple to do weird things.

Like I forgot which drug it was, but this guy got hungry and chopped his own toes off, then fried them and ate them.

But notice how he cooked them first? Find this story strnage that he ate someone else raw. Also alot of these stories about drug influenced things aren't always true. They are hard to fidn the original source and witnesses. Often made up by the media etc to try and solve the drug problems by scaring people.

Unless you've seen stuff first hand and been around drugs most people are very ignorant towards them and go by what they are told by the media.

• Like 3

I saw the pictures of the aftermath.

It looked painful.

• Like 1

There is a lot of misunderstanding of drugs in this thread.

Yes drugs cna cause poeple to do weird things.

Like I forgot which drug it was, but this guy got hungry and chopped his own toes off, then fried them and ate them.

But notice how he cooked them first? Find this story strnage that he ate someone else raw. Also alot of these stories about drug influenced things aren't always true. They are hard to fidn the original source and witnesses. Often made up by the media etc to try and solve the drug problems by scaring people.

Unless you've seen stuff first hand and been around drugs most people are very ignorant towards them and go by what they are told by the media.

This story was 100% drug, if this drug was legal you have attacks every day

• Like 1

And an increase on deaths or suicides

• Like 2

finally zombies :D maybe we'll get lucky and they'll run into the cast of jersey shore.....then again zombies do prefer braaaaiiinnns

• Like 1

If Carl had just stayed in the house none of this would have happened.

HAHAHAHA.

I've seen people on the alleged drug. (Also can you please post the news article that confirms the drug cause I haven't seen one even mention it yet) I've seen people on the drug you and others are saying and thye haven't hurt them selves or others... EVER.

To just blindly blame this on a drug is really ignorant and unlogical. I want to see the evidence of the drug please being involved please?

And an increase on deaths or suicides

Loads of medical drugs used nowadays have those side affects, they aren't very common just like with not legal drugs.

Take marijuana for instance, actually do your homework on it and you will realise it's not what the media makes it out to be at all. Same with msot drugs that are ilegal. They are not ilegal because of the health risks, as lots of legal legal drugs including Alcohal are far worse and cause far more health risks and problems with our society.

My friend has to take epilepsy tablets which can have a side affect causing suicidal tendencies. Funny how that is perfecly legal........... lol

Edited by Coffey
  • Like 1

Did the officer finish him off with a head shot?

You gotta shoot em in the head!

• Like 3

I think they confuse cannibal with zombie, not quite the same thing really is it?

• Like 3