Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Naked man killed after eating man's face

Mysterious zombie

I´ll take the latter. In this article it compares positive effects to meth / speed

A new street drug has arrived in northern Nova Scotia and it is scaring both law enforcement and health professionals.

New Glasgow police report that the Aberdeen Hospital has handled at least 12 patients in its emergency department in recent weeks who displayed symptoms of using the drug known by the street name “bath salts.”

Those symptoms include paranoia, psychosis, increased heart rate and violent behaviour.

“The positive effects, what gets users hooked, are similar to methamphetamine or cocaine, with a sense of euphoria, increased energy and alertness,” said Greg Purvis, who runs addictions treatment services for health authorities in Pictou, Cumberland, Colchester and East Hants counties.

“What has us concerned is the rapid onset of negative effects, which are some of the worst we’ve seen.

http://thechronicleh...-causes-concern

Sounds like pretty scart stuff!! And the drug’s main ingredient, methylenedioxypyrovalerone, is not illegal in Canada

Methylenedioxypyrovalerone

http://en.wikipedia....oxypyrovalerone

Can I just make a point about that article being rather strange. Glasgow Police reporting on Aberdeen hospital is like New York Police department reporting on a hospital in California.... It doesn't really make sense. Also Aberdeen hospital should be referred to as Aberdeen Royal infirmary. I find that article really weird and wouldn't really take it seriously unless you cna find a British link with a report on it.

In Scotland Glaswgow is like the drug capital, seems to me that's why they picked it for that article.

• Like 1

shocking.

Just to share something.

In India, there is a macabre lot of sadhus called 'Aghori,' who dwell mostly near cremation grounds, specially since cremations are carried out by the riverside.

These 'aghori' wait like vultures while the cremation proceeds. Sometimes, due to pecuniary situations, the half burnt bodies are simply tossed or thrown into the river. At night, the aghoris move out stealthily and examine the remains. They commence eating on the edible parts which are not too charred.

This cannibalism they indulge in follows a belief that they gain more power.

Eeewwww all this just after a few drags on marijuana.

And PCP ?

Remember, the aghoris do it conscientiously, with an intent following an age old belief.

Hour 1: pain and discoloration of the infraction area

Hour 5: fever(99-103 degrees F), chills, slight dementia, vomiting, acute pain in the joints.

Hour 8: numbing of the extremities and Infrcted area, increased fever(103-106 degrees F) increase dementia, loss of muscular coordination

Hour 11: paralysis in the lower, overall numbness, slowed heart

Hour 16 coma

Hour 20 hear stoppage, zero brain activity

Hour 23 reanimation

-Max Brooks

The Zombie Survival Guide

• Like 1

Here some of the video reports

How do I post videos?

Edited by AlienDan

shocking.

Just to share something.

In India, there is a macabre lot of sadhus called 'Aghori,' who dwell mostly near cremation grounds, specially since cremations are carried out by the riverside.

These 'aghori' wait like vultures while the cremation proceeds. Sometimes, due to pecuniary situations, the half burnt bodies are simply tossed or thrown into the river. At night, the aghoris move out stealthily and examine the remains. They commence eating on the edible parts which are not too charred.

This cannibalism they indulge in follows a belief that they gain more power.

Eeewwww all this just after a few drags on marijuana.

And PCP ?

Remember, the aghoris do it conscientiously, with an intent following an age old belief.

The villagers usually don't do anything either. The Aghori will walk the banks of where they pushed the cremating bodies and pick up the flesh and parts that fell off. The villagers let them out of fear. But if I remember correctly, they say that an Aghori tribesman will only do that maybe once in his life.

Here some of the video reports

How do I post videos?

Just put the link with http. Yours are https for whatever reason.

Yeah everyone around here is freaking out about it. It seems the weirdest **** happens in Florida. I found pictures of the victim's face afterwards but I won't share due to the gore factor. It's not for the faint of heart.

This is the weirdest thing I've read for a looooong time. It's so freaky and disgusting. The poor guy that was attacked... hope he recovers in hospital.

I have watched this earlier today and I read that almost 3/4 of the victim's face have been eaten. it really freaked me out >.<

Edited by PsychicPanda

I have watched this earlier today and I read that almost 3/4 of the victim's face have been eaten. it really freaked me out >.<

Edited by PsychicPanda

Drugs are bad mmkay.

• Like 2

Have seen the photo of his face, and literally the only thing he left was his right eyeball and his beard down.

Can I just make a point about that article being rather strange. Glasgow Police reporting on Aberdeen hospital is like New York Police department reporting on a hospital in California.... It doesn't really make sense. Also Aberdeen hospital should be referred to as Aberdeen Royal infirmary. I find that article really weird and wouldn't really take it seriously unless you cna find a British link with a report on it.

In Scotland Glaswgow is like the drug capital, seems to me that's why they picked it for that article.

Well spotted.

Does anyone know about a toxicology report? If we get one....

• Like 1

Drugs are bad mmkay.

^ This!

UPDATE: Zombie Apocalypse is now the Number 1 searched term on Yahoo

lol good old "00" buck shot best meds for zombies less you can get then to line up for yeah then id say use the ar-50

an take out 15 for then critters at once time

Well spotted.

Does anyone know about a toxicology report? If we get one....

Thanks, I'm from Aberdeen originally so it struck me as odd.

I was wondering the exact same thing. All I've heard and read is people giving their opinion and supposedly he smoked marijuana, which seems like hearsay and not factual. Not saying it's not true, jsut was proper evidence, just don't understand why his body isn't tested etc so we actually know instead of all these "opinions" being thrown around in the media.

Lots of people are thinking that its the start of a zombie apocalypse but I really doubt it.

Lots of people are also listening in to police scanner radios and are finding weird things around Miami, I doubt it's all connected.

But for a guy to eat another guys face, that's gotta be messed up, has to be some really strong drugs if anything

Lots of people are thinking that its the start of a zombie apocalypse but I really doubt it.

Lots of people are also listening in to police scanner radios and are finding weird things around Miami, I doubt it's all connected.

But for a guy to eat another guys face, that's gotta be messed up, has to be some really strong drugs if anything

No they are not. They are just making fun of it since "zombies" like vampires have been popular in recent years.

Thanks, I'm from Aberdeen originally so it struck me as odd.

I was wondering the exact same thing. All I've heard and read is people giving their opinion and supposedly he smoked marijuana, which seems like hearsay and not factual. Not saying it's not true, jsut was proper evidence, just don't understand why his body isn't tested etc so we actually know instead of all these "opinions" being thrown around in the media.

There are always opinions (right and wrong) thrown around until the evidence is released. Remember when Trayvon Martin was a wonderful young black boy and his pictures were always pics from when he was little. Now we know he was a 17 year old who had been in trouble several times before and had pot in his system. I don't believe most of what comes directly after a story.

My opinion on this is that the guy was on something. Without a history of "face-eating" I don't think he just snapped without any added help. But we'll just have to wait and see.

Update for some folks:

Nova Scotia is not Scotland

New Glasgow is not Glasgow

Aberdeen is not Aberdeen, Scotland.

Just to clarify.

Update for some folks:

Nova Scotia is not Scotland

New Glasgow is not Glasgow

Aberdeen is not Aberdeen, Scotland.

Just to clarify.

Run that past me again lol... What are you talking about?

Here is another twist....why was the homeless man naked? Both men were naked? When do you ever see homeless people naked in the middle of the day? Most homeless people don't even sleep naked at night.

Did I miss something?