Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The most beautiful dream I have ever had

Disembodied Voice

I had the most beautiful dream in my entire life a few days ago.

Jeff and I were in the woods and we were talking to a bunch of Navajo Native Americans. The woods were beautiful. I looked around and noticed wolves surrounding us. I walked deeper into the woods and three wolves got really close to me. I felt fear at first but that quickly went away when the came right up by my side and I started to pet them. As I was petting them I felt calm, peaceful, and spiritual. The wolves were so gorgeous. I felt so happy. I woke up feeling great, amazing. A part of me wonders if the wolf was my spirit guide visiting me in my dreams. I love wolves. I have a spiritual connection with them. They are absolutely amazing. I wish I would have this dream again and again. It was the best dream I have had in my entire life

• Like 2

Wow, that sounds like a great dream to have. Wish I could have one like that for a change. lol

I had the most beautiful dream in my entire life a few days ago.

Jeff and I were in the woods and we were talking to a bunch of Navajo Native Americans. The woods were beautiful. I looked around and noticed wolves surrounding us. I walked deeper into the woods and three wolves got really close to me. I felt fear at first but that quickly went away when the came right up by my side and I started to pet them. As I was petting them I felt calm, peaceful, and spiritual. The wolves were so gorgeous. I felt so happy. I woke up feeling great, amazing. A part of me wonders if the wolf was my spirit guide visiting me in my dreams. I love wolves. I have a spiritual connection with them. They are absolutely amazing. I wish I would have this dream again and again. It was the best dream I have had in my entire life

Hey DV,

Long time no speak, that is a seriously beautiful dream *suffers from dream envy*. I do love wolves (just wolves not the mythical were types), they are beautiful creatures and their howling is haunting. I actually have a meditation tape with wolves howling it makes me feel incredibly serene.

Wow, I just saw this. That is cool. I also had a very nice experience with a wolf in a dream. I was on some platform by the ocean, and there was a chain link fence in front of me, dividing me from the water. A wolf came up on the water side, and for some reason I pressed the side of my face against the fence hoping the wolf would touch it. It

pressed its nose against my cheek and something weird happened. I felt good all of a sudden, kind of peace and calm like you did. I don't know how to describe it well, but I lost awareness when it touched me. I went into a different state of awareness it seemed. Suddenly I was back to awareness, and I noticed the wolf, and the guy that was with me had left, so I knew I was out for a decent amount of time.

I went to find the man I was with and on some stairs along the way, I saw the wolf again. A girl was using some stick thing to blow something at it. I got mad and sad, and

told her to stop. She laughed and said "it's only oxygen, see?" and blew it at me. I laughed, took the stick from her, and used it as a walking stick. We both laughed.

Man, I loved that dream.

I'd love to see the wolf again in another dream. That's the only time I had an experience like that with an animal in a dream, that I can remember.

Thanks for the memory.

Edited by _Only

Wow, I just saw this. That is cool. I also had a very nice experience with a wolf in a dream. I was on some platform by the ocean, and there was a chain link fence in front of me, dividing me from the water. A wolf came up on the water side, and for some reason I pressed the side of my face against the fence hoping the wolf would touch it. It

pressed its nose against my cheek and something weird happened. I felt good all of a sudden, kind of peace and calm like you did. I don't know how to describe it well, but I lost awareness when it touched me. I went into a different state of awareness it seemed. Suddenly I was back to awareness, and I noticed the wolf, and the guy that was with me had left, so I knew I was out for a decent amount of time.

I went to find the man I was with and on some stairs along the way, I saw the wolf again. A girl was using some stick thing to blow something at it. I got mad and sad, and

told her to stop. She laughed and said "it's only oxygen, see?" and blew it at me. I laughed, took the stick from her, and used it as a walking stick. We both laughed.

Man, I loved that dream.

I'd love to see the wolf again in another dream. That's the only time I had an experience like that with an animal in a dream, that I can remember.

Thanks for the memory.

Sounds like you have yourself a spirit guide. You will see it and her again. Im sure of it. ;)