Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Person Speaks to Dead through Skype

Brian Topp

This is quite comical since this youtuber claiming that she/he can speak with the dead through skype. I couldn't find much information on how they doing it but i believe it just repeats the conversation of what the person said but in a very distorted way.

Also what I do not like is that you can not see the mic or the cords, you can easilyswitch the microphone off and back on to make the echo say certain words.

haha man this HAS to be totally fake. I mean.. I would like to believe that this stuff could happen but I doubt this is the real deal.

haha man this HAS to be totally fake. I mean.. I would like to believe that this stuff could happen but I doubt this is the real deal.

Can't remember too much about this, all I know is it's something called crossover talk.

It's been out for a couple of years now.

Apparently you can try it yourself by adding "crossovertalk" to your skype contacts.

Not sure if I really believe it or not.

This Whole Thing Reminds Me Of An Article A Few Months Ago Where A Deceased Men Sent Emails To His Family And Friends :rolleyes:

in the afterlife the dead is speaking ENGLISH . :D

in the afterlife the dead is speaking ENGLISH . :D

Well I Don't See This As A Problem .. If They Wanted To Contact Us They Would Probably Do It In The Language We Would Be Able To Understand Them ..

What Would Be The Point In Letting Us Know The Are Still Around And Doing It In Swahili ..

Why would a ghost be multilingual? From all I can say, it does not look like they are especially smart fellas. Some apparently don't even know they are dead.

And I have one off-topic question: Is there a reason why you always write this FuNkY? I find it hard to read and therefore annoying.

• Like 1

Well I Don't See This As A Problem .. If They Wanted To Contact Us They Would Probably Do It In The Language We Would Be Able To Understand Them ..

What Would Be The Point In Letting Us Know The Are Still Around And Doing It In Swahili ..

heheh its not a problem .its just wrong hahaha . i believe they can communicate with thuoghts.. and 70% of the world .they dont know how to speak english !!! maybe 20 more years the world ll be consumed. by english .but thats a different story ..

FLOMBIE ? well there r lot of reasons, why some dont even know they r dead. .. got nothing to do with intelligent !

but to speak with the dead with skype? its hard to believe ! even for some1 like me..

• 2 months later...

This is quite comical since this youtuber claiming that she/he can speak with the dead through skype. I couldn't find much information on how they doing it but i believe it just repeats the conversation of what the person said but in a very distorted way.

Also what I do not like is that you can not see the mic or the cords, you can easilyswitch the microphone off and back on to make the echo say certain words.

[media=]

[/media]

This is my video you posted on here from youtube, My name is Keri and I'm a paranormal investigator/sensitive. I did not use any mics when recording this video. The only equipment I used was Skype and my small wonder RCA video recorder, that's it. You can try cross over talk yourself on skype, just add cross over talk on your contacts list and call em up. I have recorded many videos using skype to talk to the dead. The only part I edited was when I add subtitles at the bottom of the screen. If you would like to know more, I would be happy to talk to you. my youtube name so you can see the other videos is keriannlester. Have a blessed day.

I honestly don't know if cross over talk is fake, but my videos are the real deal. My girlfriend of 12 years passed away 3 years ago, sleeping next to me in bed. Since then I have talked to her twice on Cross over talk, she said things that only she and I would know about, like the nickname she called me. About her son being in jail even though he was put in jail a year after her death????? I honestly think it's the real deal. Edited by keriannlester

Anyone can talk to the dead.

Getting them to talk back is the difficult thing.

Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 3

So...as someone who has little knowledge about Skype and has never used it, here is what I am understanding. If you have a Skype account, you can activate something called Crossover Talk that lets you talk to the dead?? Do they claim this is real or just fun? Have others had 'real' talk to the deat experiences with this? How does Skype claim they pull this off.

This is my video you posted on here from youtube, My name is Keri and I'm a paranormal investigator/sensitive.

I don't know how that 'system' works, but I'm afraid you're simply applying your own wishful interpretation to those ludicrously garbled responses, if that's what they are. In keeping with most other 'paranormal investigators', I would guess that you lapse into the same self-deception when you interpret 'EVPs'.

Thanks Keri for responding.

So tell us what you do know about this connection and can you explain how to connect to it because I have skype and I like to do research on this. I be honest I highly disagree about it being paranormal but as they say, "seeing is believing unless they are tricksters or magicians"

It seems like if this was a viable means to communicate with the dead it would be big news. I have not seen it reported anywheere.

So I did some research and only two sites out of the 50 (Google only found 50 when i used the term Crossovertalk Skype).

One site is a dead website called http://ghostdatabase.com where I got this information by using google's cache.

When you are arranged with that, add the following contact crossovertalk. And you will hear the device letting the cat out of the bag to you. A lot of times it is difficult to interpret what it’s pronouncing. Other times its hear-able and very intelligible. In that respect are also application’s for The Crossover Talk Method available on IPAD, IPHONE – AWSOME! It can be found here Located on the right side of Bill Chappell’s Website And always furnished are video recording concerning to any type of data placed out, and for more beneficial quality listen it in 480P. Enjoy this video.

Crossover Talk With Skype Part 1

Several masses have set out to download the Skype client and add ” crossovertalk ” to establish a phone call to the deceased.

People tried out with this magnificent thought and acquired a great deal of evidence.

What a lot of people don’t empathize is, the crossover talk is a device associated to the computer that magnifies the result of that particular disembodied spirit speaking.

Many of the separate voices are drowned out, that is precisely how the creator Bill Chappell created it. The aim you would gear up to determine if this is real.

It is totally up to you, the crossover talk was made for paranormal intentions. Only some other peoples et out, and misuse this feature to attempt to debunk it.

Be Advised That: these activities are not condoned. The crossover talk should be informative and be abided by. Questions regarding the crossover talk…

It surely does not haunt you in any manner, or possesses any intent of injuring you. The ghost babbling out to you is just as interested and curious as you. It is said that once you get in touch and speak directly to the spirit, they are capable to find out whats carrying on in your computer. Not necessarily snooping on you,but once more wondering as we are. Many spirits are in a lonely emotional state, or mazed in way.

Occasionally receiving live human interaction prompts them of how full of life they were in one point. Please…Please…Please… Be polite, courteous, nice, mannerly and civilized, sympathize that the spirit world Is not the one and the same as ours. It’s another realm and absolutely complex. I merely ask that you respect the dead and not mistreat the feature for any separate intent. You should have on earphones most of the time, while you are forming contact on the crossover talk. In addition to you can record your sittings with a add-on on Skype. If you cannot hear clearly what the spirit is expressing. Simply ask the spirit to utter a bit clearer or slower to understand. And of course you need a microphone to make fundamental interaction. In Closing I provide you with another extraordinary video of evidence from the crossover talk – for educational purpose.

Crossover Talk With Skype Part 2

Anything done outside of this blog only you responsible for.

Note: Crossover Talk is permanently Blocking users that tie up multiple Crossover talk Channels! Please Limit your calls to 10 minutes or less.

More Cross Over Talk Video’s:

trans.gif

Apart from a very dramatised with lack of how it acutally works, It says calls? Does that mean people are PAYING to talk to this program? I mean doesn't that bring questions? EDIT: Originally you had to pay to call them, then a few months later you could add them as a contact.

Edited by Brian Topp

I just watched 3 videos until i get exact detail on how to connect to the undead through skype.

Best example is the video below. The entire video is gibberish and using sound Pareidolia, Where they trying to make noises into voices.

So To make this brief, I found out that when this Crossovertalk started you acutally had to call the number. Then It changed to beable to add it as a contact and talk to it.

So I figured out how to add Crossovertalk to my contacts and gave it a call. Finally I was able to contact. As it was dialing I saw on the top right the words "ITC device" as it's information about the user on skype, which rang alarm bells (for us skeptics).

ITC is more commonly called a "Ghost Box" Or "Spirit Box" Or "FM/AM/CELL randomizer".

The Crossovertalk results:

The more I talked by using my mic and the louder i got, the more likely i get an fragmented response. The "voice" Some times sounds part of a word but has too much static reply, others sounds like a weird robotic-animal noise or some one trying to use computer chips to gargle their mouth. i disabled my mic and I kept getting random gibberish noises but not as loud. I am pretty good hearing but the noises that came out i can assume it is any thing. Listen to my previous post with the video, I can assume he said Pjs,Ham, quite etc. This falls under sound Pareidolia.

I spent 10mins with crossovertalk, until i got kicked and I really didn't experiance any thing paranormal.

The problem is that there is no real background about this information except youtube...

I'm sorry, Let me rephrase that. The problem with this skype call is that no one knows any thing except giving random opinions on youtube byinstantly claiming it is paranormal. ITC (or spirit box or what ever name you want to call it) has been proven to be a randomize autotuner that picks up random signals from radios and cell phones, CBs and walkie talkies. ITC can be replicated as evidence to prove it is NOT paranormal.

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 2

Someone's having a laugh,its just not possible.

So To make this brief, I found out that when this Crossovertalk started you acutally had to call the number. Then It changed to beable to add it as a contact and talk to it.

So I figured out how to add Crossovertalk to my contacts and gave it a call. Finally I was able to contact. As it was dialing I saw on the top right the words "ITC device" as it's information about the user on skype, which rang alarm bells (for us skeptics).

ITC is more commonly called a "Ghost Box" Or "Spirit Box" Or "FM/AM/CELL randomizer".

The Crossovertalk results:

The more I talked by using my mic and the louder i got, the more likely i get an fragmented response. The "voice" Some times sounds part of a word but has too much static reply, others sounds like a weird robotic-animal noise or some one trying to use computer chips to gargle their mouth. i disabled my mic and I kept getting random gibberish noises but not as loud. I am pretty good hearing but the noises that came out i can assume it is any thing. Listen to my previous post with the video, I can assume he said Pjs,Ham, quite etc. This falls under sound Pareidolia.

I spent 10mins with crossovertalk, until i got kicked and I really didn't experiance any thing paranormal.

The problem is that there is no real background about this information except youtube...

I'm sorry, Let me rephrase that. The problem with this skype call is that no one knows any thing except giving random opinions on youtube byinstantly claiming it is paranormal. ITC (or spirit box or what ever name you want to call it) has been proven to be a randomize autotuner that picks up random signals from radios and cell phones, CBs and walkie talkies. ITC can be replicated as evidence to prove it is NOT paranormal.

Good work Brian and thanks. Its kind of what we expected all along.

hi i have skype i use it to chat with my sister and fam

id like to cross over talk with the dead someone help me please?

hi i have skype i use it to chat with my sister and fam

id like to cross over talk with the dead someone help me please?

ahh, my previous post with the quote tells you how.
  • Like 1

So tell us what you do know about this connection and can you explain how to connect to it because I have skype and I like to do research on this. I be honest I highly disagree about it being paranormal but as they say, "seeing is believing unless they are tricksters or magicians"

There is a website called digitaldowsing.com, the man that owns this site also creates paranormal equipment, like the ghost box and is the creator of the ovilus. He made a new paranormal real time evp machine and hooked it up to his computer, which also runs skype. So when you call cross over talk you are actually hooking up to the real time evp machine. The paranormal equipment he makes are used all over the globe as tools to help talk to spirits. Oh he also made the Puck as well.

here's a link to his site. http://www.digitaldowsing.com/ Edited by keriannlester